MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Sorry if that seems wrong. He said he is going to run 10mg a week, that would be one 10mg vial per week if he has 10mg vials.
This is not true. Bighead the tirz comes in vials of powder that need to be dissolved with BAC water. So the dosage per mg depends on how much water you use. For example I used 1ml of water so it is 10mg/ml. I ran 2.5mg (0.25ml) a week for a month and had very strong appetite suppression. You will need to increase the dosage after a month most likely. If I were you and I were planning to run it for 3 months I'd buy 3 vials.

@Cridi887 has a guide to dosage on the giant semaglutide thread. He can link it for you hopefully.

Sorry if that seems wrong. He said he is going to run 10mg a week, that would be one 10mg vial per week if he has 10mg vials.
I just reread his post and you are right in what you said my bad. But it doesn't sound like he's even tried tirz yet so running 10mg a week starting out is a mistake regardless.

I just reread his post and you are right in what you said my bad. But it doesn't sound like he's even tried tirz yet so running 10mg a week starting out is a mistake regardless.
All good! I have been on Tirz since April 1st, have lost 60lbs. I can’t even imagine starting at 10mg, I bet you would feel like death for a bit. I started off a 2.5 and titrated up.

All good! I have been on Tirz since April 1st, have lost 60lbs. I can’t even imagine starting at 10mg, I bet you would feel like death for a bit. I started off a 2.5 and titrated up.
Nice man that is awesome! It really is a miracle drug, at least for me. At a month and finally able to fix my diet. I know I cant run it forever but it's helping me develope better eating habits. 10mg to start with must be horrible I couldn't even imagine lol. Kinda curious if anyone's tried that.

There was a source back in the day that used ethyl oleate. I think it was called endosyn or something. I loved eo. It was like water thin so I used that at first when I started sourcing. A decent amount of customers were complaining of pip so I had to switch to the next carrier oil. But it was my favorite. I used a 27g needle in the shoulders. Didn't feel the product or the needle.
A lot of people are sensitive to EO. My favorite carrier is Safflower,

What's the highest gauge I can go for Test E. The 27 club is no fun.
I tend to use 26/27 and don’t mind, plenty of guys use 30g slin pins. Just heat it up so can draw, will still take a bit to draw but doable. Or can back fill.

200mg primo from you would be an amazing addition. I like to run decently high primo and 200mg definitely cuts down on the volume of oil that I have to inject every week.
I'll look into it. The reason I do 150mg is I like to keep bb at 18% or under for all my products. For one some have issues tolerating higher levels and also it just less solvents going in the body. I'll try and get some 200mg going..

I'll look into it. The reason I do 150mg is I like to keep bb at 18% or under for all my products. For one some have issues tolerating higher levels and also it just less solvents going in the body. I'll try and get some 200mg going..
To be honest I'd be more interested in lower concentrations myself. I know that's a wildly unpopular opinion with most people wanting 200, 250, and even 300mg/mL for different compounds. I'm not a brewer or chemist by any means, but the idea of a lower concentration per mL seems to make more sense in regards to avoiding PIP, inflammation, amount of solvents used, etc.

To be honest I'd be more interested in lower concentrations myself. I know that's a wildly unpopular opinion with most people wanting 200, 250, and even 300mg/mL for different compounds. I'm not a brewer or chemist by any means, but the idea of a lower concentration per mL seems to make more sense in regards to avoiding PIP, inflammation, amount of solvents used, etc.
It goes both ways…. I hear ya, but someone dosing Primo at 700 mgs a week, that’s a lot of oil or pins per week. Yes tho, the ease of a smooth pin experience is nice too.

27 feels like nothing lol. 29 doesn’t go through skin as easily and need more pressure to push, in my experience
I use 29 1/2” ED for a Test/Primo blend in:

1% BA
18% BB
26.5% EO
54.5% MCT

These obviously don’t account for the displacement of the material which is technically 18.9% of the total solution. But the the idea stands

I finished up Stan’s 150 Primo this spring. Was around 600 mg / wk …. add in the 1:1 test and Deca, and I was pinning 3ml EOD for 6 months. It sucks.