MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

To be honest I'd be more interested in lower concentrations myself. I know that's a wildly unpopular opinion with most people wanting 200, 250, and even 300mg/mL for different compounds. I'm not a brewer or chemist by any means, but the idea of a lower concentration per mL seems to make more sense in regards to avoiding PIP, inflammation, amount of solvents used, etc.
I brew my Test 1:1 with Primo at 100mg/ml:100mg/ml

Makes it very easy to divide out doses. I pin 0.3ml ED for 210mg of each per week

I don't have to tell anyone who used SP but he's a true gentleman. I screwed up a order and he was super cool about it, he could have been a dick. I guess the little things are important to me. Just a good dude.

Dragons blood or NAD with Lipo B for fat loss?? Whats preferred?? Does one last longer?
super curious on the stimulant properties of Dragons blood.

Any user experience that can vouch? Or @Stanfordpharma1 can you expand on the product.

I can vouch for the NAD+. I mix it with an L-Cartinine LipoB Blend. It’s a great daily “feel good” shot but not overly stimulating. Nice consistent energy and elevated mood. Will order more.

super curious on the stimulant properties of Dragons blood.

Any user experience that can vouch? Or @Stanfordpharma1 can you expand on the product.

I can vouch for the NAD+. I mix it with an L-Cartinine LipoB Blend. It’s a great daily “feel good” shot but not overly stimulating. Nice consistent energy and elevated mood. Will order more.
I’ve been using Dragons Blood on and off, for pre workout purposes only, since Stan started selling it. It gives me a pick up and slowly wears off, so no crash like a caffeine based pre. Its stimulation effects are pretty much instant.
I always inject IM
Usual dose is .20-.40 ML IM
I would start lower and work up if needed maybe .10-.20 M. Wouldn’t do more than .20 ML starting out
Can get shaky hands when starting to take it or if dose is too high but it goes away in about 10-15 mins
I had been taking a L-Cartinine, MIC, Albuterol blend but switched to Stans when he started selling it and happy with it.

I finished up Stan’s 150 Primo this spring. Was around 600 mg / wk …. add in the 1:1 test and Deca, and I was pinning 3ml EOD for 6 months. It sucks.
Both ways, yup. That'd be a ton of carrier oil, too.
Bonus: maybe get some synthol-like effects.

@Vanargandar
(@phenominal34)

I completely understand this for guys injecting a lot of shit. This is just a general statement, albeit a little selfish, for someone or other people okay with doing daily injections. I'd much rather inject .5mL or 1mL of a solution daily than less volume of oil with more solvents, etc. If that makes sense.

I'm also not the type of person who'd ever run over 1g of gear, so again, just me being selfish lol

(@phenominal34)

I completely understand this for guys injecting a lot of shit. This is just a general statement, albeit a little selfish, for someone or other people okay with doing daily injections. I'd much rather inject .5mL or 1mL of a solution daily than less volume of oil with more solvents, etc. If that makes sense.

I'm also not the type of person who'd ever run over 1g of gear, so again, just me being selfish lol
I agree with you on this
The Primo is best at 150.
Solvents or issues with pip isn’t worth just a 50 mg/ml increase.
Im running Primo 150 now with Test and NPP 100 so it’s a lot of oil but daily or EoD injections with a good rotation makes it no issues at all.

I agree with you on this
The Primo is best at 150.
Solvents or issues with pip isn’t worth just a 50 mg/ml increase.
Im running Primo 150 now with Test and NPP 100 so it’s a lot of oil but daily or EoD injections with a good rotation makes it no issues at all.
Again...just me being selfish, but I'd probably only buy from Stan in the future for my Primo needs since he's one of the few domestics I see brewing less than 200mg. So I'd selfishly hate to see him move up to 200mg.

I’ve been using Dragons Blood on and off, for pre workout purposes only, since Stan started selling it. It gives me a pick up and slowly wears off, so no crash like a caffeine based pre. Its stimulation effects are pretty much instant.
I always inject IM
I would start lower and work up if needed maybe .10-.20 M. Wouldn’t do more than .20 ML starting out
Can get shaky hands when starting to take it or if dose is too high but it goes away in about 10-15 mins
I had been taking a L-Cartinine, MIC, Albuterol blend but switched to Stans when he started selling it and happy with it.
Yo, thank you fr

I always inject IM
One more question.. do you take a typical pwo in addition to the dragons blood?

I don't have to tell anyone who used SP but he's a true gentleman. I screwed up a order and he was super cool about it, he could have been a dick. I guess the little things are important to me. Just a good dude.
Good to hear! I’m waiting on my first order from SP. I’ve heard nothing but good things So far I’ve had a great experience being here. Everyone been quite helpful

One more question.. do you take a typical pwo in addition to the dragons blood?
On my heavy days i do
I take two scoops high stim pre with Dragons Blood but I have a very high stim tolerance lol
On my light days and to take a break from the stim pre, so it keeps its efficacy, I typically just use the dragons blood as a stand alone pre.
I do PPL (heavy 3-6 reps), rest day, PPL (“light” 8-12 reps) That’s my week