MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I imagine you're right and it's very poor.

I am highly interested because I currently take Lipo B from my clinic but it is too expensive. My doc advised a 1 time a week injection? Seems very infrequent.

It's dosed at :
Methionine 25mg
Inositol 50mg
Choline chloride 50mg
B12 CYANOCOBALAMIN 1000mcg ----This is a different form of b12 than in your product, right? It's not Methyl.
Yeah, different. The methyl is way more expensive and I see different opinions on which is better.

NAD+ WITH LIPO-B

PER ML (14ml $40)
NAD+ 150mg
Methionine 15mg
Inositol 25mg
Choline chloride 25mg
B12 methylcobalamin 250mcg
So most people start with 0.75ml 2x p/w, correct? Does it need to be reconstituted and/or refrigerated?

I really like that you offer this by the way, I think for my upcoming cycle I'll be running your Tirz or Sema + this NAD/Lipo (probably my wife too).

So most people start with 0.75ml 2x p/w, correct? Does it need to be reconstituted and/or refrigerated?

I really like that you offer this by the way, I think for my upcoming cycle I'll be running your Tirz or Sema + this NAD/Lipo (probably my wife too).
It's ready to go. Water based so sub q with a slin pin. I would just run the .75ml twice a week. No need to up dose. No need to refrigerate.

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. Does anyone take glycine with the nad? I understand it helps to take them together orally to stimulate glutathione production. I'm just not sure if it would work the same with injectable nac.

Excellent T Sust. And this is an ED IM or SubQ injection?

Can the NAD+ be taken subQ as well? Injectable always wins me over. What's the dosing protocol for something like this?

Unsure if you know the answer, I am currently trying to find it myself, but is orally ingested NAD even bioavailable? I know NMN converts to NAD+ in the body but I have no idea the conversion rating, yet alone after an oral ingestion.

Looking forward to the HGH results good sir.

EDIT: Oh, is the NAD a mixture in conjunction with everything listed under it?
I prefer the NAD + injected into glute. It seems the only spot I don’t get pip. I get pip doin my subq on belly (less than first batch but still some). Delts maybe a few hours of soreness. Glutes I do before I workout - just because it’s a time I’m focusing on other stuff so don’t notice it, there’s no benefit of doing it preworkout - and by end of workout glute feels fine.

I can’t say I notice much difference using it. That’s not to say it’s not having an effect, just not particularly noticeable. I don’t think I’ll use it again.

If weight loss is your goal - tirz and semaglutude will be much more effective. I’m just doing a quick one month cut to get BF ideal range to start a blast in September. I’ll def purchase semaglutude and tirz from Stan again when blast is over.

Maybe a few weeks earlier because my blast will end at new years and don’t want the new year new you crowd to empty his
inventory.

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. Does anyone take glycine with the nad? I understand it helps to take them together orally to stimulate glutathione production. I'm just not sure if it would work the same with injectable nac.

Iv been wanting some to make and produce an injectable gluthione product for awhile now one that is still lypolized and not already reconstituted I know amino asylum makes one but I'd love if Stan made or got one in stock I'd deff be buying some kits. I seen some blood work without it and then dona six week course of a moderate to higher dosage protocol and his lipids alt and AST were spot on said best he had ever seen them before and he himself felt better

Iv been wanting some to make and produce an injectable gluthione product for awhile now one that is still lypolized and not already reconstituted I know amino asylum makes one but I'd love if Stan made or got one in stock I'd deff be buying some kits. I seen some blood work without it and then dona six week course of a moderate to higher dosage protocol and his lipids alt and AST were spot on said best he had ever seen them before and he himself felt better
id also be interested

Lypolized like hgh?

Just went to their website. Noticed 2 things. 1) I seen glutathione nasal spray. Is it glutathione or gluthione? And 2) their prices are very high. Maybe I should raise mine, lol j/k.

I saw the AA glutathione but didn't want to mention it in Stan's thread. I personally need it but don't trust them. I know Vigorous Steve praises the pre workout but he gets paid. Not sure if that makes him a shill. So would glycine help until Stan gets the G? Hah see what I did there. Stan make some good shit and at least I'll buy it.

I saw the AA glutathione but didn't want to mention it in Stan's thread. I personally need it but don't trust them. I know Vigorous Steve praises the pre workout but he gets paid. Not sure if that makes him a shill. So would glycine help until Stan gets the G? Hah see what I did there. Stan make some good shit and at least I'll buy it.
Looking it up and seems that it's for whitening skin? Inject a bit of glutathione for a little bit of that white privilege, lol.

Looking it up and seems that it's for whitening skin? Inject a bit of glutathione for a little bit of that white privilege, lol.
I was trying to do research a while back on glutathione and ran into the skin whitening thing. Seems like you need a lot of it and it's taken via IV. Lots of videos from India. Most of the videos were from India actually.
HEY!!! I wonder if that is what Sammy Sosa took??? He got waaaayyy whiter over a short period of time. Lots of pictures of him with really white skin and even blue contacts. Whatever makes him happy.
Damn, now Sammy Sosa reminds me of that Key & Peele skit "Slap-Ass". Pure gold! Recommended if you need a quick chuckle.
Ok, going to try to wind down. Just got back from the gym so I am still wired. o_O

1ml per vial is pretty standard. Makes the math easy and you'll be injecting less fluid.
I figured either that or 1.7mL of water, either or, but yeah 1mL would be less liquid. How much are you injecting p/w, if you don't mind me asking? My wife was on Trulicity until our insurance decided to stop covering it...so I'm trying to get a feel of how many vials to get for her.

I figured either that or 1.7mL of water, either or, but yeah 1mL would be less liquid. How much are you injecting p/w, if you don't mind me asking? My wife was on Trulicity until our insurance decided to stop covering it...so I'm trying to get a feel of how many vials to get for her.
That makes sense. I know it was tested lower than 10mg but I am lazy and just went off of that for my dosing haha. But yeah of course, I did 2.5 mg/week for a month and felt very strong appetite suppression. It's wearing off a bit now so about to jump on 5mg a week for a month. I am following the guide set out here by Cridi: Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

I'd follow that for a general guide for gl1-p agonists.