MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Clinic raised prices.

$200/vial + they want me to pay a consult.

Fuck that. Time to dive in.

Tried Stan. Seem like some of yall swear by him. I get it. Feels like this pins smoother than my pharma test does.

Also, primo really is primo.

Yup $30 for a vial compared to $200 didn’t take too much thought.

Stan being willing to cover cost for Jano testing via order credit was a huge confident booster and I’m glad I took him up on it.

I’m getting pretty much everything from Stan at this point - the only thing I’m still buying from another UGL is ment and that’s because I’m lazy and wanted a long ester to avoid daily pinning and stan only has Ace.

@Stanfordpharma1 if you ever add Ment E or Ment decoanate let me know!

Clinic raised prices.

$200/vial + they want me to pay a consult.

Fuck that. Time to dive in.

Tried Stan. Seem like some of yall swear by him. I get it. Feels like this pins smoother than my pharma test does.

Also, primo really is primo.
People like Stan are doing the Lords Work for the average consumer... I.E not rich.

NAD+ therapy, TRT, semoralin, LIPO B products. The TRT alone is 220 per month for me, can't even get HCG anymore. Switching to SUST EOD for TRT from Stan. Numbers are good dose wise.

@stan, actually I don't know this. Is your liquid Var Suspension meant to be injected or ingested sublingual? I ask because it's a suspension, not a solution.

People like Stan are doing the Lords Work for the average consumer... I.E not rich.

NAD+ therapy, TRT, semoralin, LIPO B products. The TRT alone is 220 per month for me, can't even get HCG anymore. Switching to SUST EOD for TRT from Stan. Numbers are good dose wise.

@stan, actually I don't know this. Is your liquid Var Suspension meant to be injected or ingested sublingual? I ask because it's a suspension, not a solution.
I asked this too. None of the suspensions are sterile for injection.

Also, there’s no need to inject anavar. It’s oral bioavailability is 96%+

Suspensions are for oral use only. Must shake well before drawing into oral syringe before each use.

What is everyone doesing their bpc 157 at?
It wasn't Stan's but I did 750mcg/d for a month when I was in agonizing pain from a IT band injury. I was at probably 30% range of motion. Three days and I was pain free. I'm not trying to sell shit because I didn't buy it here. But it works amazing sometimes. One pin a day as well, not twice.

It wasn't Stan's but I did 750mcg/d for a month when I was in agonizing pain from a IT band injury. I was at probably 30% range of motion. Three days and I was pain free. I'm not trying to sell shit because I didn't buy it here. But it works amazing sometimes. One pin a day as well, not twice.
I fuckin love BPC I plan to take it daily cruising

I have absolutely destroyed knees and low back from the military. I'm thinking about trying some BPC157 soon. Is it systemic like TB500 or local? I've heard mixed things, i.e. people saying it needs to be administered locally vs. subq wherever (belly, etc).

I have absolutely destroyed knees and low back from the military. I'm thinking about trying some BPC157 soon. Is it systemic like TB500 or local? I've heard mixed things, i.e. people saying it needs to be administered locally vs. subq wherever (belly, etc).
I’ve done both. I’m not sure it matters. But there’s no harm In local.

Any side-effects you noticed?
From which peptide? I'll point out here that i met a guy that had a PHD in thus field and heavily researched BPC and TB500 , he's a private doc now. Went over to his place because he invited me and a friend to talk about roids.

To cut the story short, he said BPC is systematic after you inject it and the local effect is a common Bodybuilders myth as a few of those seem to survive.,

No harm in local of course, but it ultimately doesnt matter. I always took it subQ and worked just fine ... never disappointed

Any side-effects you noticed?
It isn't uncommon for the first or first few doses to make people drowsy. It also isn't uncommon for people to feel like they are having an onset of an allergic reaction that alleviates at the 20-30 minute mark. If you are taking it for GI issues, constipation can be an issue after prolonged used. There are rare but reported instances of anhedonia, but it's the internet and some people are just depressed.

From BPC specifically, but I wouldn't mind hearing about any side-effects with TB as well.

My first run I'll probably just do BPC, see how it works, if I'm not happy try running TB, same thing if I'm not happy, but then run them both.
BPC can be for general maintenance. TB for acute major injury, add BPC you’ll heal noticeably quicker

From BPC specifically, but I wouldn't mind hearing about any side-effects with TB as well.

My first run I'll probably just do BPC, see how it works, if I'm not happy try running TB, same thing if I'm not happy, but then run them both.
I first used BPC to heal a chronic knee injury successfully and that sold me on its benefits for sure.
Have since used it two more times to heal muscle/ tendon strains from lifting in my elbow and forearm

Only thing I noticed is no stimulation from coffee or preworkout when running BPC for a long period to heal an injury. This is the only reason that I specifically just save it for injuries and don’t take it more often. There is a detailed more scientific post about the topic on here somewhere.

BPC is systemic like mentioned but for my own mental I inject close to the injury, makes me feel better lol

Give BPC time to work. First time I used it to heal a chronic painful knee injury I was given BPC by my doctor at a health clinc. I was running it for over a month and noticed absolutely nothing. I was told to run it for 3 months. All of a sudden before about two months I realized my knee pain was almost gone. Then it was completely gone.
My knee injury was from work and what I do for work puts a ton of pressure on my knees at an odd angle throughout the day. Don’t want to give more details but that’s why my knee couldn’t heal for years. The BPC helped me to heal while still working and working out.

Hope it works well for you

For TB500, i always noticed an immediate releif and it could be because its acting on opioid receptors, but the inflammation gets drastically cut in your body.

I never experienced negative things from either of these compounds, BPC has a simar feel to TB5OO as well.

Touchdown. First time.
Ordered last week and finally got it. I was little worried at first with arrival time but I think that was just post office being slow. Communication with Stan was great.