MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Yeah definitely curious like the poster above mentioned. Any plans of releasing a enanthate or decanoate version of Trestolone in the future?

Do any of these peptide nasal sprays work? I have such low expectations unless there is actual studies done...even on rats. Reminds me of GNC selling IGF 1 pills 10 years ago...just snake oil.

Why buy snake oil when you can buy grape seed oil ;)

Yeah definitely curious like the poster above mentioned. Any plans of releasing a enanthate or decanoate version of Trestolone in the future?
Like with primo it's so expensive I just chose the one ester. If there is a high demand for anything I'll carry it, but trest acetate doesn't sell all that well and never really get request for the enth. I do my best to please, so I'll definitely keep it in mind.

Hello All

I have been meaning to post some lab work for a while, but have been lazy. I am running the following of @Stanfordpharma1 gear:
- 300mg Test E a Week
- 450mg Primo
- 150mg Tren Hex
- might be a little less. I think Stan said test cam back a little low
- Labs where done on July 3rd

One thing you will notice is my e2 is low. I do not take any AI. I know it is controversial, but Primo always makes me run low. I have recently increased my Test to 400mg and hoping it comes up some.

I have run most of the major compounds - oils and orals and I have to say with all the supplements I take, I have always been able to keep my Lipids in check. However, the Tren Hex skewed my numbers more than normal. even thought they are not crazy. They were way off compared to what I am used to.

Attachments

• Jul3Lab1.pdf
    64.2 KB · Views: 81
It isn't uncommon for the first or first few doses to make people drowsy.
Thanks for the feedback man.

BPC can be for general maintenance. TB for acute major injury, add BPC you’ll heal noticeably quicker
Thanks!

Hope it works well for you
Awesome write up man, appreciate all the information. I'm really looking forward to the potential relief from using this. It's been almost 8 years since I've been dealing with these injuries and pain, so I hope to find some relief with it along with GH. I think GH + BPC is really going to help a lot.

@The_Dane @Date_Mike @Deskoze38192 What dosages were you guys running/injection frequency?

Have you thought about adding in a small amount of a statin or at least some citrus bergamot? Your numbers aren't terrible for what you're taking, but if the age listed on the bloodwork is correct, I'd look into the aforementioned.
I am taking Citrus Bergamont, but no statins at this time. This is my first cycle ever with Tren. So I was not sure what to expect.

I will defientky increase my dosage and probly look at a statin as well if i run it again.

Thanks for advice

Txhero

Like with primo it's so expensive I just chose the one ester. If there is a high demand for anything I'll carry it, but trest acetate doesn't sell all that well and never really get request for the enth. I do my best to please, so I'll definitely keep it in mind.
You absolutely do your best That's why you're the only person that I do business with and will be always the only person I do business with...FD

Thanks for the feedback man.

Thanks!

Awesome write up man, appreciate all the information. I'm really looking forward to the potential relief from using this. It's been almost 8 years since I've been dealing with these injuries and pain, so I hope to find some relief with it along with GH. I think

@The_Dane @Date_Mike @Deskoze38192 What dosages were you guys running/injection frequency?
First time 500mcg once daily for 3 months straight
Next times I did periods of twice daily at 500mcg per injection and periods of just once daily at 500mcg. I couldn’t tell you if there was a difference because of all the different factors, different injuries, duration of use, ect
But the 500mcg once daily was successful for me personally and the the injury it healed. So were the other doses too actually lol

I will defientky increase my dosage and probly look at a statin as well if i run it again.
I'd look at taking 5mg of Crestor (Rosuvastatin) M/W/F to start. It's a low dose so you shouldn't have any side effects at all and it will help with your blood markers while on cycle. Considering they're not horrible, you'd probably be okay to discontinue taking the statin once you're back on a TRT dose. Good luck man!

First time 500mcg once daily for 3 months straight
I'll probably do the same. Although I wonder since I have multiple injuries if it'd make sense to do 175mcg per site, e.g. 175mcg L knee, R knee, Lower back e/d. Or something like 500mcg e/d alternating injury areas e/d. The latter would make more sense I assume.

Last edited:
I'll probably do the same. Although I wonder since I have multiple injuries if it'd make sense to do 175mcg per site, e.g. 175mcg L knee, R knee, Lower back e/d. Or something like 500mcg e/d alternating injury areas e/d. The latter would make more sense I assume.
Since you have multiple injuries you’re trying to heal… if it was me, I would take one shot because BPC is systemic but I would take the shot near whatever hurts the most lol

Hello All

I have been meaning to post some lab work for a while, but have been lazy. I am running the following of @Stanfordpharma1 gear:
- 300mg Test E a Week
- 450mg Primo
- 150mg Tren Hex
- might be a little less. I think Stan said test cam back a little low
- Labs where done on July 3rd

One thing you will notice is my e2 is low. I do not take any AI. I know it is controversial, but Primo always makes me run low. I have recently increased my Test to 400mg and hoping it comes up some.

I have run most of the major compounds - oils and orals and I have to say with all the supplements I take, I have always been able to keep my Lipids in check. However, the Tren Hex skewed my numbers more than normal. even thought they are not crazy. They were way off compared to what I am used to.
Is primo acting as an AI controversial? I thought it was pretty well known that Primo can act as a AI in some individuals.

I know it’s more of an individual response to it so it doesn’t affect everyone the same. Some people can run 1:1 test primo, some need to run 5:3 test primo or something like that, and some people can run whatever since it doesn’t affect them as an ai.

I'll look into it. The reason I do 150mg is I like to keep bb at 18% or under for all my products. For one some have issues tolerating higher levels and also it just less solvents going in the body. I'll try and get some 200mg going..
Honestly, maybe this is just me but higher solvents/concentrations have never bothered me much. For some reason I get way worse and more frequent injection pains if I have to pin more volume. That's the biggest reason why I'd want higher concentration Primo

slightly off topic but ugh... Trest is such an insane compound for strength and size and so convenient to take such small doses... but for me, even if I take high dosages of telmisartan and do everything right, my heart rate just sits at like 85 bpm on the stuff and I have to give it up. The first time I ran it I pushed it for longer than was smart and I felt like shit but good lord it was incredible at turning down the gravity when it came to hitting heavy singles

slightly off topic but ugh... Trest is such an insane compound for strength and size and so convenient to take such small doses... but for me, even if I take high dosages of telmisartan and do everything right, my heart rate just sits at like 85 bpm on the stuff and I have to give it up. The first time I ran it I pushed it for longer than was smart and I felt like shit but good lord it was incredible at turning down the gravity when it came to hitting heavy singles
How much were you doing per day? For ment ace I was doing 3mg a day. With ment decoanate I upped it to 28mg / week (so 4mg a day) just because there’s less actual ment per mg with the decoanate ester

Honestly, maybe this is just me but higher solvents/concentrations have never bothered me much. For some reason I get way worse and more frequent injection pains if I have to pin more volume. That's the biggest reason why I'd want higher concentration Primo
I'll be working on it in the next few days. Add 200mg per ml primo to the list.