MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

@Stanfordpharma1 should I refrigerate unconstituted HGH? I’m on the last few vials of the second kit (so they’ve been in the drawer a few months) and they don’t seem to be dissolving as completely as the ones earlier in the kit (or prior kit) did. I’m assuming it’s just the filler, and it’s not very much.
Just want to check if I should be storing in fridge for future.
I would refrigerate before and after reconstitution. Especially afterwards.

Always refrigerate after. Will start refrigerating before also. sending over an an order for a new kit and that 15ml primo since that’s an awesome price

Will have about 100 vials of 200mg per ml primo e in 15ml vials at a special price of $80. Will be sent out for testing early next week. Won't have labels for them so I'll just put the 10ml 150mg/ml labels on them and black out those details. Those should be ready tomorrow and I'm sure they will go quick. This is a one time deal. Not adding to list. Especially at this price. Kind of a sale thing.
Did you get the testing back on the GH? About ready for next order.

Should a person's dosage for anadrol be split throughout the day? I've read some don't and some do.
I take it all in the AM. For most, the CNS stimulation is too hard to sleep through if taken every 12hrs

You already made it ?? @Stanfordpharma1 i thought it was just brought to your attention recently …
He's running a special on it right now:

@Stanfordpharma1 - "Will have about 100 vials of 200mg per ml primo e in 15ml vials at a special price of $80. Will be sent out for testing early next week. Won't have labels for them so I'll just put the 10ml 150mg/ml labels on them and black out those details. Those should be ready tomorrow and I'm sure they will go quick. This is a one time deal. Not adding to list. Especially at this price. Kind of a sale thing."

15ml Primo E @ $80 is fucking insane, better grab it while you can.

He's running a special on it right now:

@Stanfordpharma1 - "Will have about 100 vials of 200mg per ml primo e in 15ml vials at a special price of $80. Will be sent out for testing early next week. Won't have labels for them so I'll just put the 10ml 150mg/ml labels on them and black out those details. Those should be ready tomorrow and I'm sure they will go quick. This is a one time deal. Not adding to list. Especially at this price. Kind of a sale thing."

15ml Primo E @ $80 is fucking insane, better grab it while you can.
Not sure how I missed that !! Thanks pal

What's everyone doing for primo injection protocol? E3d, e2d, stacked with how much T?
I am a big fan of running almost everything Monday, Wednesday Friday

And sometimes every other day. I am currently running Stans Primo M, W, F.

as for preference on Test. That comes down to your preference and how Primo impacts your e2.

I am a low aromotizer and the found if I run a 1:1 ratio or my Primo is higher than my test, my E2 will crash.

I am currently running stands Primo and I am around week 17. I was running 400 on his. Primo and 300 test and my E2 dropped to 16. So I just bumped up to 500 on my test about two weeks ago and will draw blood again in about two more weeks.

Txhero

just started my cycle and wanted to give a lil feedback on the test cyp, injecting it has been smooth, i haven’t had “any” pip (swollen lump, heat around injection site, etc) even after a 2ml shot

and i plan on running 800mg of test c split mon/thurs for 16weeks and will start anadrol (first time taking this oral) on my third week for 4 (maybe 5) weeks