MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

IMG_4504.jpegIMG_4507.jpeg

Order landed and all accounted for. 6 day T/A, and assuming the quality is good I’m pleased with the experience. A couple things:

Noticed it’s been a while since testing has been done for Tren A, Mast P, and Deca. I seen there was a bit of a hiccup back in March with the Mast P. Should I send some of this in to Jano?

Also, the Primo E and the Mast E both have “20ML” on the labels. Is this a mistake?

He makes Primo in 20ml also so probably just switched label. The 10ml is super tiny print
I’ve got a bunch of 20ml Primos with 10ml labels lol but he said he was just slapping 10’s on them. Can clearly see the difference

Yeah I figured as much since the vials are the same size as the 10ml vials I got.

I take it at one point he also offered Mast E in 20ml vials then?

When you’re on certain compounds in an aggressive cut, they stop you from wasting muscle. That’s why people on roids can cut more aggressively than people not on roids and retain their muscle. Tren is notorious for this. So are some other compounds but to a lesser degree
I guess everyone is different. Tren alone comes with nasty sides let alone a 1000+ cal defeciet. I’m in the boat of health not killing myself to look better

Yeah I figured as much since the vials are the same size as the 10ml vials I got.

I take it at one point he also offered Mast E in 20ml vials then?
I’m not sure about the Mast.

I don’t run Mast but I have been running Stans Primo for a while (running it now) and very happy with it. I get regular blood work and I have dialed in the dosage over the past couple years because I’m a low atomizer and Primo knocks my E2 down pretty good.

I’m not sure about the Mast.

I don’t run Mast but I have been running Stans Primo for a while (running it now) and very happy with it. I get regular blood work and I have dialed in the dosage over the past couple years because I’m a low atomizer and Primo knocks my E2 down pretty good.

That’s good to hear, I’ve only bought from Stan one other time and that was in late 2021. Noticed his Primo seems to be more rigorously tested than some of his other oils like Tren A, Mast P, and Deca.

Is store credit offered for Jano blind testing?

Hgh replaces that concept. It releases fatty acids or fat cells or something in your body to use as fuel directly. That’s why people use hgh before fasted cardio. Helps burn fat more directly. At least that’s my understanding. It can help you burn more fat in a cut and can help you stay leaner in a bulk because you are directly burning fat cells regardless of the calorie deficit or surplus. Again, this is just my understanding from a bunch of reading up on hgh.

This isn't the best place to continue this discussion, but there's a lot of debunked bro-science in these comments. Calories per pound of fat loss, fasted cardio, etc., etc.

@Date_Mike

Or according to some of the bullshit media reporting on semaglutide recently, loss of lean mass.

@SippinCoffee
Loss of lean mass absolutely does happen when you lose 20% of your weight in a severe caloric defeciet. No matter who you are. The goal is to retain as much lean mass as possible.

However - in two weeks time frame it is physically impossible to lose 20 lbs of either muscle or fat. It’s most water, I’d bet my entire net worth and life on this

This isn't the best place to continue this discussion, but there's a lot of debunked bro-science in these comments. Calories per pound of fat loss, fasted cardio, etc., etc.

@Date_Mike
My caloric math is not bro science it’s physics my dude. 1lb of fat is approx 3500 kilocalories. That is thermodynamics, can’t fight laws of physics brotha.

My caloric math is not bro science it’s physics my dude. 1lb of fat is approx 3500 kilocalories. That is thermodynamics, can’t fight laws of physics brotha.
My reputation's already destroyed so I'll go ahead and say you obviously don't understand anything about lipolysis, do some research so you don't sound so fucking stupid.

Also noticed there’s no batch number on the labels; was this not a new addition back in the spring?
No. Not on labels. Just a little sticker on the bottom of vials. There were a few days recently I didn't do it. Was struggling just to get packs out. Had a surgery and thought I could handle keeping up. Just a couple of days without, once I get back at it tomorrow I'll be back at it full swing.

No. Not on labels. Just a little sticker on the bottom of vials. There were a few days recently I didn't do it. Was struggling just to get packs out. Had a surgery and thought I could handle keeping up. Just a couple of days without, once I get back at it tomorrow I'll be back at it full swing.

Thanks Stan, appreciate your presence here on Meso. I know you got a reputation for quality gear otherwise I wouldn’t have even bothered, just had an experience earlier in the summer on SST where I got Tren A mixed with Bold U (odd, I know, was supposed to be pure Tren A) from a vendor who had to dip shortly after, so my trust has been scarred.

This has nothing to do with you though and anything I’ve ever got from you has been top notch!

Start a new thread if you'd like to discuss it further. Not trying to clog up Stan's thread but there are studies on this.