MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Hey everybody. I'm not feeling well. I'm gonna take a couple days off, get to shipping these packs out and open back up monday to new orders. Closed to new orders right now. I'll have about 60 of the primo left and if I need to make more I will make another batch so everyone has a chance to get In on it. Thank you.

Hey everybody. I'm not feeling well. I'm gonna take a couple days off, get to shipping these packs out and open back up monday to new orders. Closed to new orders right now. I'll have about 60 of the primo left and if I need to make more I will make another batch so everyone has a chance to get In on it. Thank you.
Feel better soon Stan!

I jus made my first run with Stan a couple days ago. His communication and response speed were insanely fast. And it was the primo 200 special he’s doing that made me make the leap. Put in for some of the primo 200s and Tren hex 80. Both usually extremely expensive items and hard to find. I’ve run primo 100 plenty of times over the years but never 200mg one. Don’t plan on running them right now but will definetly update y’all when I do.

I'll be working on it in the next few days. Add 200mg per ml primo to the list.

Whatever ya do please.dont stop making the 150mg. For whatever I notice a lot of the 200mg primo weither it be gso,MCT tend to have ea bit of pip with It the 150mg I find literally perfect I understand those that wanna run the primo at higher dosage but I love the 150mg a ml so I hope I'll keep beastie around

Whatever ya do please.dont stop making the 150mg. For whatever I notice a lot of the 200mg primo weither it be gso,MCT tend to have ea bit of pip with It the 150mg I find literally perfect I understand those that wanna run the primo at higher dosage but I love the 150mg a ml so I hope I'll keep beastie around
Give Stan’s primo 200 a shot. Maybe his won’t give you pip like others have. I’ve found that mixing the compounds that give you pip with other compounds in the same syringe can help. I currently am putting primo, test, and masteron all in the same syringe and get zero pip.

Out of curiosity, assuming I'm in a 500-700 Caloric deficit, in terms of fat oxidization and metabolizing effects; What could one maybe expect to achieve in 1 month of Fasted cardio with Dragons Blood and HGH upon waking w/fasted cardio (as recommended w/ Dragons Blood) ? Potentially adding NAD as well.

Only asking here since only Stan's lab has dragons blood w/albuterol that isn't orally administered.

Out of curiosity, assuming I'm in a 500-700 Caloric deficit, in terms of fat oxidization and metabolizing effects; What could one maybe expect to achieve in 1 month of Fasted cardio with Dragons Blood and HGH upon waking w/fasted cardio (as recommended w/ Dragons Blood) ? Potentially adding NAD as well.

Only asking here since only Stan's lab has dragons blood w/albuterol that isn't orally administered.
Approx 4 lbs.

1lb of a fat = 3500 calories.

500cal deficit / day * 7 day / week = 3500cal deficit/ week

4 weeks in 1 month gives roughly 4lbs of fat lost.

Very few substances truly replace the concept of calorie intake vs calories burned. Stimulants just suppress appetite.

Approx 4 lbs.

Very few substances truly replace the concept of calorie intake vs calories burned. Stimulants just suppress appetite.
Right, so If i can double that deficit with the cardio post Injections in the morning, I can maybe get a better result. I typically do this, I've just been in a diff country for months, out of routine.

I guess Clen is one of the substances? I have a ton of RX Clen from a Vet. It's for horses so It's like 500ml at 25mcg/ml. Don't even know what to do with it all. Stuff works like a charm though.

Give Stan’s primo 200 a shot. Maybe his won’t give you pip like others have. I’ve found that mixing the compounds that give you pip with other compounds in the same syringe can help. I currently am putting primo, test, and masteron all in the same syringe and get zero pip.
How do you like primo and mast together?

Right, so If i can double that deficit with the cardio post Injections in the morning, I can maybe get a better result. I typically do this, I've just been in a diff country for months, out of routine.

I guess Clen is one of the substances? I have a ton of RX Clen from a Vet. It's for horses so It's like 500ml at 25mcg/ml. Don't even know what to do with it all. Stuff works like a charm though.
At that point you will be wasting muscle. More harm than good. Theres a line and you’re pretty damn close to it already. Your at about the max deficiet if you want to do it healthy.

I don’t know enough about clen but I believe it does raise your metabolism some.

Have you tried Semaglutide? I've dropped 14lbs in 2 weeks since I started it.

Approx 4 lbs.

Hgh replaces that concept. It releases fatty acids or fat cells or something in your body to use as fuel directly. That’s why people use hgh before fasted cardio. Helps burn fat more directly. At least that’s my understanding. It can help you burn more fat in a cut and can help you stay leaner in a bulk because you are directly burning fat cells regardless of the calorie deficit or surplus. Again, this is just my understanding from a bunch of reading up on hgh.

At that point you will be wasting muscle. More harm than good. Theres a line and you’re pretty damn close to it already. Your at about the max deficiet if you want to do it healthy.

I don’t know enough about clen but I believe it does raise your metabolism some.
When you’re on certain compounds in an aggressive cut, they stop you from wasting muscle. That’s why people on roids can cut more aggressively than people not on roids and retain their muscle. Tren is notorious for this. So are some other compounds but to a lesser degree

How do you like primo and mast together?
I’m not even half way through the cycle yet so I can’t tell ya at the moment. I added the mast for the psychological benefits (supposed to be a real good feel good drug) and that graininess it’s known for. Something about it sucking out the subcutaneous water in your body or something.