MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

@Stanford, how you doin mate? So what was the filter issue with the IGF about? Is it a special filter needed for the protein? (I mean I have no idea how that process works, but am curious).

@Stanford, how you doin mate? So what was the filter issue with the IGF about? Is it a special filter needed for the protein? (I mean I have no idea how that process works, but am curious).
Much better, thank you.

Not filter... filler. It sounds like it's good to go. More tests are gonna be done. Supposed to be 1mg and tested at just over 1mg so I'm guessing the filler is making it seem like it's 50% purity. After more testing I'm sure the quality will test in the high ninety percent.

Hey everybody. Proton is glitching pretty bad. Doing my best to answer emails. Some replies are being sent multiple times and such.

How we looking Stan. Any update on the GH
Yes sir. Sorry. Got it back the other day when I was in my death bed. Tested a little low. Looks like being shipped in the summer took a bit of a toll on it. Lowering price back down to the 10iu prices. These were supposed to be 12iu. So back down to $120 a kit.

Hey man atleast ur being honest Stan and that counts for something as a source well atleast for me it does. Alot of other srcs would of made up some story and order fresh bottles of gh and waited for it to test much higher so they could charge more. So the fact of ur honesty for me goes along ways and says something about ur character and ur morals to ur customers and people buying and using it products..... I'm glad we have the domestic srcs we currently donate the moment here on mesos.... Keep doing you Stan and thank you for what ur doing

Hey man atleast ur being honest Stan and that counts for something as a source well atleast for me it does. Alot of other srcs would of made up some story and order fresh bottles of gh and waited for it to test much higher so they could charge more. So the fact of ur honesty for me goes along ways and says something about ur character and ur morals to ur customers and people buying and using it products..... I'm glad we have the domestic srcs we currently donate the moment here on mesos.... Keep doing you Stan and thank you for what ur doing
Yeah, I can't control vendor issues. I've had a bunch of them and let me tell you. It's frustrating. But all you can do is try and be upfront about it. There's been times when it seems like one thing after another and you just feel like giving up. Not gonna happen, but it can get very frustrating. Thank you for the kind words, brother. Means a lot.

Yeah Stanford you're a solid guy with solid prices and super cool niche products, this is not so easy to find these days. Nobody wants to pay an arm and a leg for peptides.

50 mg to the head PWO for me.

25 mg BID or divide it up further if possible. Otherwise the acne gets out of control for me. Not sure if that is the best strategy for gains though.

I haven't seen any studies on dose frequency vs. gains but maybe there are some bro-science anecdotes out there.

@Geartrip

How long will Exemestane 20mg/ml 60ml @20mg be usable? I have some from about 4 years ago.
I'm not expert but I've read many people claiming years old extemestane being still effective to some degree.

My question is why chance it when it's so cheap and easily accessible?

Wanted to give some props to Stanford. We somehow had a problem with payment not showing up. He was kind enough to send order complete. Appreciate you man