***NEW SERVICE****

1000ML MEDIA BOTTLES. STERILE PRODUCT

Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml
1000ML.... $550

Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml
1000ML....$525

Sustanon 250mg/ml
1000ML.....$575

Will produce roughly 85 vials overfilled to at least 11ml per vial.

--------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------
***NEW SERVICE****

1000ML.... $550

1000ML....$525

Sustanon 250mg/ml
1000ML.....$575

Expiration date?? 1000ml or 100ml ??

-------------------------------------------
***NEW SERVICE****

1000ML.... $550

1000ML....$525

Sustanon 250mg/ml
1000ML.....$575

When you tell your boys you only use 2 vials per cycle. ;)

So are these 1000ml bottles made with the intent of the user dividing up the oil into smaller bottles for use or will the 1000ml bottle have a self healing port to be used like the 10ml bottles?

So are these 1000ml bottles made with the intent of the user dividing up the oil into smaller bottles for use or will the 1000ml bottle have a self healing port to be used like the 10ml bottles?
Used for resellers that want to fill 10ml vials without having to brew or filter.

I like addition of the NAD+ w/B12.

Any chance you could add Glutathione to your offerings? Thanks.

Haha ic been asking and a few others had asked about it this way we stopped getting ripped by amino asylum if we are cause there the only place I know that makes it although there is a 20 percent discount code for amino if u know it..... But really other then amino only anti aging clinics make it like titan medical ..... My trt doctor also makes it well his compounding pharmacy which is revive MD makes it but I don't go to him anymore why would I when u got top notch Dom srcs like Stan,g.l, and ccusa. Plus they test and if u as a customer want to can.... For me I Rock with Stan dude is legit a soild human doesn't rape us on primo and anavar, if we ask for something he does his best to provide it and at the best price, which at any time these things could effecting him. I never knew exactly how much work and everything goes into this stuff untill recently so my respect has gone up ten fold. Unless ur a source like the burger and onion dude cooking and touching meat and brewing gear at the same time lol, it's a shame the intriewer passed away he was a good actor and a good dude at heart

Haha ic been asking and a few others had asked about it this way we stopped getting ripped by amino asylum if we are cause there the only place I know that makes it although there is a 20 percent discount code for amino if u know it..... But really other then amino only anti aging clinics make it like titan medical ..... My trt doctor also makes it well his compounding pharmacy which is revive MD makes it but I don't go to him anymore why would I when u got top notch Dom srcs like Stan,g.l, and ccusa. Plus they test and if u as a customer want to can.... For me I Rock with Stan dude is legit a soild human doesn't rape us on primo and anavar, if we ask for something he does his best to provide it and at the best price, which at any time these things could effecting him. I never knew exactly how much work and everything goes into this stuff untill recently so my respect has gone up ten fold. Unless ur a source like the burger and onion dude cooking and touching meat and brewing gear at the same time lol, it's a shame the intriewer passed away he was a good actor and a good dude at heart
Did you do a line of meth and then type this? Started talking about Stan ended with actor dying.