MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Honestly Stan offers some pretty niche stuff that I personally find dope. I may have missed it but the special 15ml primo did that test come back ?

NAD+ w/ Lipo B is a perfect Combo, please never stop selling this haha

Dragons Blood, the name says it all.

And IGF LR3 is a solid addition. Idk anyone else stocking this at the moment. Always wanted to try it.
Gonna send it in next Monday. Have the sample set aside and obviously if it doesn't test well I'll take care of everybody. It will undoubtedly test well, though. Reason I'm sending in next Monday is I have a package landing soon and want to add a few more things to send to jano.

Gotta give a quick shout out to Stan. I was having a little problem with some vials I ordered well over a year ago. Nothing that reflects poorly on the product, my body was just having a bad reaction to the compound itself. I reached out to Stan just for some guidance/advice and the dude offers to replace the whole order. Sent me a whole new pack within a week. This guy stands by his product and his reputation. Best source on the board bar none.

Gotta give a quick shout out to Stan. I was having a little problem with some vials I ordered well over a year ago. Nothing that reflects poorly on the product, my body was just having a bad reaction to the compound itself. I reached out to Stan just for some guidance/advice and the dude offers to replace the whole order. Sent me a whole new pack within a week. This guy stands by his product and his reputation. Best source on the board bar none.
I swear between Stan and GL this board is spoiled (in a good way).

Looking for some feedback. Wife is starting another cut with semaglutide and want to maximize the next 8 weeks.

10mg test cyp e7d
5mg anavar daily
.25mg semaglutide e7d

Would you add anything to help prevent muscle wasting or to maximize the results?

Looking for some feedback. Wife is starting another cut with semaglutide and want to maximize the next 8 weeks.

10mg test cyp e7d
5mg anavar daily
.25mg semaglutide e7d

Would you add anything to help prevent muscle wasting or to maximize the results?
if you wanna drop more money. Some of Stan's HGH.
2-3iu daily. would theoretically synergize well with the semaglutide. Also a nice addition since it wouldn't increase virilization.

10mg test cyp e7d
5mg anavar daily
.25mg semaglutide e7d

Unless the women I’m coaching have blood test showing low test, I don’t have them run it. 10mg isn’t high, but it’s not nothing either.

I’d just cut on semaglutide. Have her track calories for sure so doesn’t go in to too far into a deficit and hit min 1g protein per lb of body weight. Prioritize lifting during this time.

Optional add in HGH.

Run anavar or another compound after.

Gonna send it in next Monday. Have the sample set aside and obviously if it doesn't test well I'll take care of everybody. It will undoubtedly test well, though. Reason I'm sending in next Monday is I have a package landing soon and want to add a few more things to send to jano.
The man has spoken

10mg test cyp e7d
5mg anavar daily
.25mg semaglutide e7d

What's your budget mate? Stan is the guy for this kinda thing. One stop shop.

NAD+ W/Lipo B
Dragons Blood
HGH, I def suggest 3iu Split, half morning w/Dragons blood, and half evening
He's got Semiglutide as well, tirzepatide is better.

The man has spoken

What's your budget mate? Stan is the guy for this kinda thing. One stop shop.

NAD+ W/Lipo B
Dragons Blood
HGH, I def suggest 3iu Split, half morning w/Dragons blood, and half evening
He's got Semiglutide as well, tirzepatide is better.
I have HGH and dragonsblood on hand from Stan. Test came back <8, she is on TRT to maintain levels 50-100. She was on sema for 10 weeks and had great results, been off sema for 2 months.

How many women have you coached?

curious, just cause you were going to have your wife run DHB 3-4 months ago
On gear? Only a few. Natural, a lot. I myself was natural until a year ago.

Yes I was quite interested in learning more on it based on its chemical structure. In Llewelyn’s book, Anabolics, he makes a note DHB shouldn’t be virilizing. It’s not based on real world experience like most of his stuff, he doesn’t give it a separate compound write up like everything else - just a note somewhere when discussing bold.

Have had great success with EQ at low doses (below 40mg a week) for extended cycles.

Once I began looking into DHB i quickly realized it was not something worth risking at all. Isn’t that the point of these forums though? To ask questions and learn?

Hope this didn’t come off too defensive. I just wanted to explain. I have no problem with the question.

On gear? Only a few. Natural, a lot. I myself was natural until a year ago.

Yes I was quite interested in learning more on it based on its chemical structure. In Llewelyn’s book, Anabolics, he makes a note DHB shouldn’t be virilizing. It’s not based on real world experience like most of his stuff, he doesn’t give it a separate compound write up like everything else - just a note somewhere when discussing bold.

Have had great success with EQ at low doses (below 40mg a week) for extended cycles.

Once I began looking into DHB i quickly realized it was not something worth risking at all. Isn’t that the point of these forums though? To ask questions and learn?

Hope this didn’t come off too defensive. I just wanted to explain. I have no problem with the question.
nothing defensive. just scary.

take that book with a grain of salt. there is a reason why there is tried and true methods for alot of women.

Alot of basic cookie cutter protocols. Cookie cutter for safe reasons

nothing defensive. just scary.

take that book with a grain of salt. there is a reason why there is tried and true methods for alot of women.

Alot of basic cookie cutter protocols. Cookie cutter for safe reasons
Yeah I learned quickly that book wasn’t going to suffice. Since then learned a lot more on the reddit steroid and steroid xx communities.

Thanks mate!

I'm gonna buy from stan here in the next month or so. Can someone give me an updated menú or it the same as on page 1? Brought from him before. Anyone who's purchase gear from him recently wanna give opinions feel free thanks look forward to hearing responses

I'm gonna buy from stan here in the next month or so. Can someone give me an updated menú or it the same as on page 1? Brought from him before. Anyone who's purchase gear from him recently wanna give opinions feel free thanks look forward to hearing responses

Did you even read anything besides the first fucking post of this thread?

1. The list is ONE fucking page back

2. The thread is NOTHING but feels reports from customers

Typical diss response on meso don't know what I expected

Typical fucking newbie wanting to be spoon fed without doing anything other than opening your mouth and banging on your high chair demanding the spoon.

You’re wanting to order illegal drugs off the internet and inject into your body. Why in the world would you not spend some time just reading through the thread, at least the last 10 or so pages just to get an idea of what’s going on and the general consensus on the source let alone lab testing and other things besides “feels bro”

These responses are “typical” because the sheer amount of lazy and stupid posts have become “typical”.

Typical diss response on meso don't know what I expected
And, it wasn’t even a fucking “diss” mother fucker.
I literally answered every single question you had. You just didn’t like that I didn’t include words like princess and beautiful little gym goddess in my reply.