Read or be way more fucking specific than “anyone wanna give some opinions”
My opinion is your lazy

And yet your still here…

@Fattyone answered your questions accurately
1) the updated list was just posted on the page before this one
2) this thread is full of customer testimonials
Read or be way more fucking specific than “anyone wanna give some opinions”
My opinion is your lazy
Out of respect for stans thread I'm not gonna smear my ass across the keyboard like you two did and keep it professional. Members of meso are downright retards. Wasting time typing out paragraphs of how dumb my question is rather than using half the energy to be cool.

Out of respect for stans thread I'm not gonna smear my ass across the keyboard like you two did and keep it professional. Members of meso are downright retards. Wasting time typing out paragraphs of how dumb my question is rather than using half the energy to be cool.
It’s for your own good but you don’t understand that
Just go one page back and check out the list
Stan is excellent and has been here for a long time with quality products. Take the time to read the thread and see what customers say…at least some of it.
If you have specific questions then use your brain to ask them.

The reason why we don’t condone spoon feeding people looking for source information is because this is a harm-reduction forum and just handing out gtg’s without encouraging people to do research goes against the nature of harm reduction
If you are lazy and just ask to be spoon fed you will be hazed and its not because we are “retarded” it’s because you need to do better.

Last edited:
Out of respect for stans thread? Bro Stan literally has the list on page 410. You straight up didnt even check, or even use the search thread feature... so look who's talking.

Also don't tell us about energy usage when you couldn't use your own energy to read literally 2 pages back.

Now that that retard is out the way anyone wanna give some opinions
My opinion is that Stan has great products, communicates exactly as much as needed, actually cares about his customers, and is worthy of my hard earned money when I’m in need of his services. My other opinion is that you’re lazy, entitled, and so thin-skinned that I’d be shocked if you weren’t ribbed for her pleasure.

I think I'll wait until Stan comes out with something :p EQ + Horse Glutathione sounds like a crazy stack. Maybe Tren too. Just a whole farm animal stack.

@Stanfordpharma1 You think you'd do it individually or try and blend it with NAD+ & B12? Or maybe add in another cool little health zinger in there too ;)
Haha need the farm animal stack

Put my first order in a few days ago, excited to try out SPs product- especially the primo. I've only used test up until now.

Been cruising off Deus Medical amps I had from right before ExpressPCT/PEDs got busted.

I wanted to provide some feedback on Stan's primo 150. I tried several 200mg/ml primo concentrations in the past and the PIP was insane and caused significant inflammation. I gave Stan's 150 a shot and it's night and day. I had slight PIP for about 1.5 weeks and now experience zero PIP at week 3. I'm running 150 mg per week split into daily shots combined with 200 mg test split into daily shots. So glad I decided to try his concentration. Great product so far regarding PIP.

Stan any chance you’d ever make a dbol/tne injectable? Or even just tne? They’re my favorite pre work out by far and I’ve run out of a stockpile I’ve had for years.