MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Pack dropped today, tracking updated this morning when it was out for delivery.

10/10, SP shipped faster than Amazon- order placed on the 6th, would've been here on the 11th if USPS didn't shit the bed.

No PIP on the Primo 200.

Bloods came this week from 175mg of stans sustanon. Blood taken before a pin later that day.

I pin EOD 50mg. I am not a great responder.

Screenshot_20230916-144238~2.png

Bloods came this week from 175mg of stans sustanon. Blood taken before a pin later that day.

I pin EOD 50mg. I am not a great responder.

View attachment 266026
Thanks for posting! I’m similarly not a great responder. My numbers are also only in the 500s when on 180mg a week of test cyp. so I had to increase my cruise dose a bit.

Considering h
Thanks for posting! I’m similarly not a great responder. My numbers are also only in the 500s when on 180mg a week of test cyp. so I had to increase my cruise dose a bit.
considering he is just 1 week in on sustano- those numbers should go up. Someone correct me if I’m wrong but wouldn’t it take about 2 weeks or more to get accurate readings on sustanon?

Considering h

considering he is just 1 week in on sustano- those numbers should go up. Someone correct me if I’m wrong but wouldn’t it take about 2 weeks or more to get accurate readings on sustanon?
they’d go up if it’s his first week - but his post just says his bloods came back this week. Did he have an earlier post that says it was only one week in?

Considering h

To clarify ive been on this dose and this product for 3 plus months.

To clarify ive been on this dose and this product for 3 plus months.
My bad- I misread your original post. Might want to increase dosage to 250mg . I just spoke to a trt doc I’m planning to use and he recommended 200mg/week of cyp as my starting dose. May go up a touch to get ideal levels over 800

Damn that is crazy low for 175mg/week!
Yeah I agree that’s not a good number. That’s why I said bump the dose to 250mg, I’m about to go on TRT but will be using an HCG/clomid protocol instead of testosterone due to fertility concerns. During my initial consult, the doc suggested a starting dosage of 200mg/week which he said woukd probably get me in the a decent range but we would want it something in the 800s and said I woukd more than likely need 250 of cyp per week.

Yeah I agree that’s not a good number. That’s why I said bump the dose to 250mg, I’m about to go on TRT but will be using an HCG/clomid protocol instead of testosterone due to fertility concerns. During my initial consult, the doc suggested a starting dosage of 200mg/week which he said woukd probably get me in the a decent range but we would want it something in the 800s and said I woukd more than likely need 250 of cyp per week.

Wow that is crazy, 200mg/week test cyp, pinning 100mg every 3.5 days puts me at 1240ng/dl total test, bloods drawn 24 hours after pinning. I guess everybody is different and at the end of the day it’s just a number (to an extent)?

Wow that is crazy, 200mg/week test cyp, pinning 100mg every 3.5 days puts me at 1240ng/dl total test, bloods drawn 24 hours after pinning. I guess everybody is different and at the end of the day it’s just a number (to an extent)?
Yeah 200mg/wk puts me at exactly 1100 from my tests, 24 hours post injection. My friend is on 125mg of Cyp a week and is around 900. He responds well. Everyone is different. The doses are def good but I think higher Body fat also influences how well you take the testosterone too. Higher fat means more estrogen conversion I believe.

Wanted to come on here to publicly thank stan. It was my first time ordering from him and my bank caused an issue with my crypto transfer, dude was super patient with my way too many emails and even held some limited items for me for over a week. He could’ve easily told me to go fuck myself and sold it off to someone but he helped me out. Haven’t tried the stuff yet so can’t vouch for that but obviously everyone on here loves it so I’m sure it’s solid.

Wanted to come on here to publicly thank stan. It was my first time ordering from him and my bank caused an issue with my crypto transfer, dude was super patient with my way too many emails and even held some limited items for me for over a week. He could’ve easily told me to go fuck myself and sold it off to someone but he helped me out. Haven’t tried the stuff yet so can’t vouch for that but obviously everyone on here loves it so I’m sure it’s solid.
It's gonna take a lot more than that to get me to tell you to "F" off. I've been doing this a very long time and I've only got 5 people on my blacklist, lol. 3 scammers and 2 crazies, lol.

Stan’s patience is amazing and he always goes above and beyond to make sure everything is right. I’m speaking from both personal experience and also reading the testimonials of others for a while.