MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Can't wait to try Dragon's Blood. For those that have taken it, is it harder to fall asleep at night after taking it? I plan on taking it around 6 hours before going to sleep, that's when I hit the gym. I already have some trouble getting to sleep so just wondering about that. Maybe morning cardio would be a safer bet?

Finally popped my cherry with @Stanfordpharma1. TD time-frame was within ~5 business days (not including the recent holiday). Everything came packaged safely and professionally. Very little PIP from his Test E and zero PIP with his Mast E. Also running his BPC157 and Semaglutide. You can tell that this guy cares about his customers. Top notch and would highly recommend. I look forward to posting my bloodwork in the coming months!

Can't wait to try Dragon's Blood. For those that have taken it, is it harder to fall asleep at night after taking it? I plan on taking it around 6 hours before going to sleep, that's when I hit the gym. I already have some trouble getting to sleep so just wondering about that. Maybe morning cardio would be a safer bet?
I do it in the morning with fasted cardio. I feel like it last about three hours with no crash.

Yeah, I've been doing .25ml of Dragon's Blood in the morning (I get up around 5am) and haven't noticed any impact on sleep.

Question for the experienced users, ive been told conflicting things about when to add orals, I'm gonna start a deca and test cycle and was really considering adding anadrol, is it best to add it in the beginning or the end?

Question for the experienced users, ive been told conflicting things about when to add orals, I'm gonna start a deca and test cycle and was really considering adding anadrol, is it best to add it in the beginning or the end?
The end

The reason some people say the beginning is for a “kickstart”, basically getting the cycle started faster while waiting for compounds with an ester to reach full saturation. The reasoning seems to make sense until one realizes how much this gets the cycle off to a bad start health wise and then needs to be continued for 8-18 weeks after. A very simple minded and poor cycle design.

Anadrol is excellent addition to a Test/ Deca cycle for the last 2-4 weeks at 50mg per day. Anadrol is my oral of choice and I like to take it 1-2 hours preworkout.
Supplement with TUDCA and or NAC

Last edited:
The end

The reason some people say the beginning is for a “kickstart”, basically getting the cycle started faster while waiting for compounds with an ester to reach full saturation. The reasoning seems to make sense until one realizes how much this gets the cycle off to a bad start health wise and then needs to be continued for 8-18 weeks after. A very simple minded and poor cycle design.

Anadrol is excellent addition to a Test/ Deca cycle for the last 2-4 weeks at 50mg per day. Anadrol is my oral of choice and I like to take it 1-2 hours preworkout.
Supplement with TUDCA and or NAC
I would think if a person to anadrol at the beginning and it went south then the whole cycle would be jacked.
Ive read some people get gyno with it and they don't know why, I would assume if you keep your estrogen in check and prolactin then you shouldn't have a problem. I plan on taking 200 or 300 mgs of p5p while useing deca and use a ai as needed.already have tudca and nac on hand. How much of each did you take? I was gonna take the recommendation serving but should I take more?

Brother I would say Tbol is the best kick starter oral for someone in your situation.

It gives crazy endurance and solid strength and will not have any bad sides outside of low back pumps which you can address with taurine

Brother I would say Tbol is the best kick starter oral for someone in your situation.

It gives crazy endurance and solid strength and will not have any bad sides outside of low back pumps which you can address with taurine
I might try that on next bulk. Already have the anadrol lol

I would think if a person to anadrol at the beginning and it went south then the whole cycle would be jacked.
Ive read some people get gyno with it and they don't know why, I would assume if you keep your estrogen in check and prolactin then you shouldn't have a problem. I plan on taking 200 or 300 mgs of p5p while useing deca and use a ai as needed.already have tudca and nac on hand. How much of each did you take? I was gonna take the recommendation serving but should I take more?
200-300mg of p5p is perfect. I recommend starting the p5p weeks before starting the blast
I personally take 250mg TUDCA daily throughout the blast and 600mg NAC per day, for a few weeks, after i end the Anadrol but not while taking it
With that regime my ALT and AST remain in the mid 20’s with reference ranges of 9-46 and 10-40. So basically perfect

200-300mg of p5p is perfect. I recommend starting the p5p weeks before starting the blast
I personally take 250mg TUDCA daily throughout the blast and 600mg NAC per day, for a few weeks, after i end the Anadrol but not while taking it
With that regime my ALT and AST remain in the mid 20’s with reference ranges of 9-46 and 10-40. So basically perfect
I was gonna start the p5p 3 weeks early before u start cycle. Why not take NAC during?

I was gonna start the p5p 3 weeks early before u start cycle. Why not take NAC during?
Sound like a good plan

I just don’t
I think I remember reading something about it affecting the efficacy of orals but I didn’t read into it enough and just adopted the habit. Might be worth looking into though to find out if it’s bro science or not.
What I do know is my regimen works to keep my blood work excellent while taking orals
That’s just my personal experience

Sound like a good plan

I just don’t
I think I remember reading something about it affecting the efficacy of orals but I didn’t read into it enough and just adopted the habit. Might be worth looking into though to find out if it’s bro science or not.
What I do know is my regimen works to keep my blood work excellent while taking orals
That’s just my personal experience
Gotcha. If it works then it works right

Thanks guys I'll make myself wake up and do fasted cardio. I think the dragons blood should wake me up enough.
If you're trying to burn fat it's best with fasted cardio. But I do think you'd be fine to sleep after six hours. Maybe give it one night to experiment. You could always try melatonin. I take 6 mg sublingually and I'm out in 20/30 minutes every time.

If you're trying to burn fat it's best with fasted cardio. But I do think you'd be fine to sleep after six hours. Maybe give it one night to experiment. You could always try melatonin. I take 6 mg sublingually and I'm out in 20/30 minutes every time.
I only worry because I have always had mild insomnia. I take melatonin or Benadryl every night just to sleep at a normal time. But yeah fat loss is what I'm going for. Would have been ok when I was fasting the whole morning on tirz but now I'm off and have to eat in the morning. Just gotta convince myself to get up at 4am...

I only worry because I have always had mild insomnia. I take melatonin or Benadryl every night just to sleep at a normal time. But yeah fat loss is what I'm going for. Would have been ok when I was fasting the whole morning on tirz but now I'm off and have to eat in the morning. Just gotta convince myself to get up at 4am...
I’ve heard Benadryl can potentially cause Alzheimer’s. I took it for around 3 years, but recently stopped. Hope I’m not fucked!