Touchdown.
Stan was my first UGL source.

There will always be a special place in my Ventrogluteal for his gear

Last edited:
View attachment 266324
Touchdown.
Stan was my first UGL source.

There will always be a special place in my Ventrogluteal for his gear

The hex has been good to me so far, brother. Minimal sides. Bloods are great. No night sweats at all, where I would normally be drenched from just 10 mg of Tren ace daily. Very smooth. The mental aggression is definitely there, though.

Everyone has their own level of comfort, but I fly all the time with Test, other steroids and peptides.

For peptides i put the vial in a peescription bottle and then place it in a zipper carry pack with a biilt in ice pack that i got online.

For my cycle i combine everything in one vial with Stan's existing label and have it in another pack with my syringes.

I always take these packs out of my travel bag and put it in its own container. TSA always looks at it because of the ice pack and they send it through. No issues. My airports now have drug dogs that always walk around each person in TSA lines with no issues.

I have never traveled international with my stuff, but domestic flights I have had no issues.

TxHero
And when you fly with your ugl oil inside one of Stan's vials with a "Stanford Pharmaceuticals" label on it.....noone working at the airport security has ever given you grief over the fact you have a vial with a "Stanford Pharmaceuticals" label on it and not a Watson or Bayer real-deal label ? Is your experience flying this way only domestic, or have you ever flown an International flight with your vials of ugl oil inside a vial with a "Stanford Pharmaceuticals" label on it ? I am wondering if the security who checks people for International flights checks more carefully than say for US Domestic flights ? Thank you by the way, anyone who answers this question who can maybe shed some light on if it is in fact possible to be able to "safely" travel with gear.

And when you fly with your ugl oil inside one of Stan's vials with a "Stanford Pharmaceuticals" label on it.....noone working at the airport security has ever given you grief over the fact you have a vial with a "Stanford Pharmaceuticals" label on it and not a Watson or Bayer real-deal label ? Is your experience flying this way only domestic, or have you ever flown an International flight with your vials of ugl oil inside a vial with a "Stanford Pharmaceuticals" label on it ? I am wondering if the security who checks people for International flights checks more carefully than say for US Domestic flights ? Thank you by the way, anyone who answers this question who can maybe shed some light on if it is in fact possible to be able to "safely" travel with gear.
To be fair... I prescribe all my products to all my customers.

It totally slipped my mind Stan. I forgot, you received your BS in Biochemistry from Penn State, your MD from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and you completed a 6 year Neurosurgery residency at the Mayo Clinic. Even though you make $1.2 million / year as a top-flight neurosurgeon, you just sell some gear on the side here on Meso because your Wife is a gold digger and you give her your "Meso money"....am I right Stan ?

BTW, Millard told me this about you, that is how I know.

It totally slipped my mind Stan. I forgot, you received your BS in Biochemistry from Penn State, your MD from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and you completed a 6 year Neurosurgery residency at the Mayo Clinic. Even though you make $1.2 million / year as a top-flight neurosurgeon, you just sell some gear on the side here on Meso because your Wife is a gold digger and you give her your "Meso money"....am I right Stan ?

BTW, Millard told me this about you, that is how I know.
You got the $1.2 million a year right. LoL.

You make $1.2 million / year selling gear on Meso, damn !! I had a bet with someone that you only made $750,000 here on Meso. I was way way off. $750,000 vs $1.2 million...... I was way off.

You make $1.2 million / year selling gear on Meso, damn !! I had a bet with someone that you only made $750,000 here on Meso. I was way way off. $750,000 vs $1.2 million...... I was way off.
Seriously, though. I'd be lucky to barely crack 6 figures a year. I have to work part time at the sip-n-go just to make ends meet.

Made an order a few days ago for some of the primo 200 in 15 ml vials, along with my usual Sustanon. Once it arrives I'll drop a note here with transit time etc. Also once I've had a few weeks to let the primo get to work, I'll let everyone know how that goes. It will be my first time using primo. Hope it lives up to the hype. Guess I'm about to find out.

I've ordered from Stan many times and expect this new (to me) product to be top of the line like everything else I've gotten from him.

You've been a very good source for a very long time Stan. If you do in fact make $1.2 million, you deserve it. Good men deserve to make good money.

I have only flown domestic while carrying gear. I have not flown internationally in quite some time.

I always place my vial and syringes in a small case designed for carrying insulin or any other type of injectable medicine. This pack is always remove my bag in place of its own container and 90% of the time it slides right through the other 10%. They'll exhibit glance at it and send it on its way.

I am a frequent flyer. If I'm not flying once a week I'm flying every other week.

I have never had any issues with TSA or at airports that have dogs.

If I am caring, a reconstituted peptide. I do toss it in a prescription pill bottle and then throw it in my pack.

TxHero

Brother I would say Tbol is the best kick starter oral for someone in your situation.

It gives crazy endurance and solid strength and will not have any bad sides outside of low back pumps which you can address with taurine
I just tried my first tbol cycle with my Primo ever. I have to say I am a huge fan of Tbol now.

I felt more alive and in tune than I felt in a long time. The additional energy was like natural energy when I was young.

I will probably utilize TBOL for now on with any cycle.

also, I felt I got better strength gains from Tbol than Anavar and was running it at a low-dose (30mg daily)

Huge fan.

Txhero

I just tried my first tbol cycle with my Primo ever. I have to say I am a huge fan of Tbol now.

I felt more alive and in tune than I felt in a long time. The additional energy was like natural energy when I was young.

I will probably utilize TBOL for now on with any cycle.

also, I felt I got better strength gains from Tbol than Anavar and was running it at a low-dose (30mg daily)

Huge fan.

Txhero
People talk so much smack on Tbol but it by far is my favorite oral next to Winstrol for mental Benefits. I love tbol, also the pumps it gives you work in the land down under too ;)

I feel like I should run more than test cycles into test and deca cycles. Maybe I’m getting lazy.

When everyone uses p5p. You taking your dose all at once or split 3 times a day? I was listing to a podcast and they mentioned doseing it 3 times a day.