MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

When everyone uses p5p. You taking your dose all at once or split 3 times a day? I was listing to a podcast and they mentioned doseing it 3 times a day.
P5p did nothing for me, blood work confirmed it. Just buy caber

Strength shot up pretty crazy on a post diet rebound and I quickly developed lifters/golfers elbow. I’m doing forearm exercises as self prescribed physical therapy but have long been interested in TB500 and BPC157 but have fortunately avoided any injuries that may benefit from the mentioned peptides.

Does anyone have a good protocol for either or both combined?

Strength shot up pretty crazy on a post diet rebound and I quickly developed lifters/golfers elbow. I’m doing forearm exercises as self prescribed physical therapy but have long been interested in TB500 and BPC157 but have fortunately avoided any injuries that may benefit from the mentioned peptides.

Does anyone have a good protocol for either or both combined?
I'm taking care of a minor knee issue now with 500mcg BPC/d with good results. In the past I had a it band that was in horrible shape, I had trouble even walking. I resolved it with 750 mcg BPC/d, and 5mg TB/week. I've never done the two a day BPC pins like some suggest and it's always worked fine.

I'm taking care of a minor knee issue now with 500mcg BPC/d with good results. In the past I had a it band that was in horrible shape, I had trouble even walking. I resolved it with 750 mcg BPC/d, and 5mg TB/week. I've never done the two a day BPC pins like some suggest and it's always worked fine.
Do you inject both sub q or try to get closer to the site? I imagine getting closer to the knee might be hard unless you go lower quad.

Do you inject both sub q or try to get closer to the site? I imagine getting closer to the knee might be hard unless you go lower quad.
I see over and over that both are systemic, “they don’t need to be near the site”, but I’ve also read that you can do them IM so I would pin IM if you can then get closer to the injury site, even if that just increases your placebo effect.

I do sub Q. I've done site injection and just in belly fat, both work for me I'm currently injecting near my knee, there's plenty of skin to pinch. I'm not saying you need to site inject but what does it hurt?

I do sub Q. I've done site injection and just in belly fat, both work for me I'm currently injecting near my knee, there's plenty of skin to pinch. I'm not saying you need to site inject but what does it hurt?
How long would it be reasonable to run? I would rather err on the side of longer. Did you do TB once a week?

Can’t seem to find much and never used Semaglutide before. How much bac water do I put in to reconstitute it, and how much to I take?

Can’t seem to find much and never used Semaglutide before. How much bac water do I put in to reconstitute it, and how much to I take?
Whatever amount of water makes the math easier. It makes no difference otherwise.

Go to the Ozempic or Wegovy website and you’ll find the dosing schedule used in all the clinical trials. There’s also a huge thread over in the steroid forum about GLP-1 experiences, it’s long but there’s some good info in it if you have the patience to wade through it.

Whatever amount of water makes the math easier. It makes no difference otherwise.

Go to the Ozempic or Wegovy website and you’ll find the dosing schedule used in all the clinical trials. There’s also a huge thread over in the steroid forum about GLP-1 experiences, it’s long but there’s some good info in it if you have the patience to wade through it.
Appreciate it

Agreed. For example I add 2ml of water to a 5mg vial. Using an insulin syringe that goes from 1-10, every number will yield 250mcg. Want 500mcg? Draw to 2 instead of 1. Beginners dose is usually 250mcg so dosing is easy. My favorite part? Forgetting everything I just said and staring at the vial trying to remember dosing. :oops: Right now I have a mystery vial of HCG in the fridge. I might just pin the whole thing and enjoy it.

Agreed. For example I add 2ml of water to a 5mg vial. Using an insulin syringe that goes from 1-10, every number will yield 250mcg. Want 500mcg? Draw to 2 instead of 1. Beginners dose is usually 250mcg so dosing is easy. My favorite part? Forgetting everything I just said and staring at the vial trying to remember dosing. :oops: Right now I have a mystery vial of HCG in the fridge. I might just pin the whole thing and enjoy it.
Well the dose was 1.7mg from Stanford. So I was a little confused, and math is not my forte lol. Appreciate it man

How long would it be reasonable to run? I would rather err on the side of longer. Did you do TB once a week?
For my it band I did two months. My knee I just started about two weeks ago. In both cases the pain was gone in a couple days. The TB500 I don't remember but it was three or four days a week. It's been a while and it's in a old planner, somewhere.

I did 1.7. I've only did sema once before from a different very reliable source and the sides were brutal. I decided to try again with Stans and so far I haven't had any of the nasty sides, fingers crossed since I'm only on week two. Last time they started immediately.. I'm guessing it's my body and not so much the product, but worth noting.

I did 1.7. I've only did sema once before from a different very reliable source and the sides were brutal. I decided to try again with Stans and so far I haven't had any of the nasty sides, fingers crossed since I'm only on week two. Last time they started immediately.. I'm guessing it's my body and not so much the product, but worth noting.
Thanks bro