MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

any possibility you could make fake testosterone prescription labels to swap with the labels on your vials to bring on flights ?

I have wondered that exact same question hundreds of times !! I have always wished there was a way I could take my own ugl vials.....slap a very professional-looking legit Watson or Bayer label on my ugl vials and be able to bring those vials on board with me on my flight. That is hilarious that you asked that question because I have asked myself that same question so many times. If Stanford sold very legit, professional-looking labels like that he could probably make a lot of money.

I have wondered that exact same question hundreds of times !! I have always wished there was a way I could take my own ugl vials.....slap a very professional-looking legit Watson or Bayer label on my ugl vials and be able to bring those vials on board with me on my flight. That is hilarious that you asked that question because I have asked myself that same question so many times. If Stanford sold very legit, professional-looking labels like that he could probably make a lot of money.
LoL it’s more than just “looking legit”
Prescription vials have an FDA number and bar code on them specific to that vial
I didn’t get my script in the mail one time and the doctor notified the DEA to flag the vial if it showed up anywhere
You need a prescription, not just a fancy label. The label is the prescription

Last edited:
Everyone has their own level of comfort, but I fly all the time with Test, other steroids and peptides.

For peptides i put the vial in a peescription bottle and then place it in a zipper carry pack with a biilt in ice pack that i got online.

For my cycle i combine everything in one vial with Stan's existing label and have it in another pack with my syringes.

I always take these packs out of my travel bag and put it in its own container. TSA always looks at it because of the ice pack and they send it through. No issues. My airports now have drug dogs that always walk around each person in TSA lines with no issues.

I have never traveled international with my stuff, but domestic flights I have had no issues.

TxHero

Not sure about the labels. I would definitely need good pics of complete label if so.
I have some boxes and vials when i had an official script if you really want to look into this.

however, like i mentioned in my post a minute ago. TSA just pushes tou through especilly if you put ir righr in front of their faces. They dont know what we are carrying through.

TxHero

yes it is 200mg/ml, never used it first time primo virgin, I think its the grapeseed oil carrier
It’s definitely the Primo

Primo is known for virgin pip. Many people that use it for the first time get pip and never get pip again after that. 200mg/ml is also a very potent concentration more likely to cause pip.
For some people they are more prone to pip from Primo and will have to take special measures to help mitigate that.
What carrier oil is the Test your running?

Couple things I would recommend is not to inject anything in the upset area until it is completely subsided. Also make sure you don’t inject the Primo by itself. Inject the Primo with the Test in the same syringe.
Warming the Primo vial before drawing into the syringe also helps reduce pip. A coffee mug warmer works great for this.

Last edited:
yes it is 200mg/ml, never used it first time primo virgin, I think its the grapeseed oil carrier
Is your other stuff in gso?

I personally have handled primo e 200 very well from multiple sources so I’m sure Stan’s would be no different but unfortunately some people are sensitive to it.

I’m very sensitive to pip but for some reason primo is user friendly on my end, thankfully because I love the stuff.

Order was shipped out super quick, was supposed to be here on the 11th, then the 12th- getting a processing exception error. Doesn't say delayed, just says exception. Should I be concerned?

Order was shipped out super quick, was supposed to be here on the 11th, then the 12th- getting a processing exception error. Doesn't say delayed, just says exception. Should I be concerned?
I didn't think Stan sent tracking. Did you bother to look up the definition of the error message. It says most likely delayed so give it a few more days.

I didn't think Stan sent tracking. Did you bother to look up the definition of the error message. It says most likely delayed so give it a few more days.
He didn't- it popped up in my USPS informed delivery, the dates just coincided. I actually searched Google and here, mine doesn't say anything about delay whereas others seem to have that in their error message.

You really don’t need to be worried about taking UGL vials on a plane, one or two 10ml vials are about the last of TSA’s concerns. I recommend getting a toiletries bag and an insulin storage bag. Put your vials in your toiletries bag along with your razors, soaps, and other small bottles. Put your needles and syringes in the insulin carrying kit and put it in a separate area of your suitcase, needles alone are not illegal to take on an airplane as carry on or checked baggage (I do recommend you put this in a checked bag though). I have never had any questions, and if you see a drug sniffing dog there’s no need to worry, they aren’t trained to sniff for steroids, they will probably find the bag of coke you have stuffed up your ass though.

You really don’t need to be worried about taking UGL vials on a plane, one or two 10ml vials are about the last of TSA’s concerns. I recommend getting a toiletries bag and an insulin storage bag. Put your vials in your toiletries bag along with your razors, soaps, and other small bottles. Put your needles and syringes in the insulin carrying kit and put it in a separate area of your suitcase, needles alone are not illegal to take on an airplane as carry on or checked baggage (I do recommend you put this in a checked bag though). I have never had any questions, and if you see a drug sniffing dog there’s no need to worry, they aren’t trained to sniff for steroids, they will probably find the bag of coke you have stuffed up your ass though.
Unless you have something that goes “boom” hidden up your ass then tsa doesn’t care