Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

My first kit of semaglutide vials would dissolve and have no residues left inside the vial.

The newest kit of semaglutide I just got, when I reconstitute it, there is white residue still inside the vial, on the sides.

Any thoughts on this discrepancy? Thanks.

I left mines overnight and it still took a bit more shaking to get fully dissolved. usually it's clear the moment water hits it

thanks but I’m not following you or you did not understand the question. Trying to find the best way to transfer the peptide from the prefilled pen to a slin so I can get multi doses out of it.
Don't you just insert the slinpin into the end of the pen and draw out what you want? Or if it has a non-removable needle on it then just spray the shit into an old vial, is there something I'm missing that is making this difficult?

If you go off Semaglutide for a couple of weeks, do you have to start the process all over again (starting low and slowly increasing) or can you start where you left off?

Don't you just insert the slinpin into the end of the pen and draw out what you want? Or if it has a non-removable needle on it then just spray the shit into an old vial, is there something I'm missing that is making this difficult?
Yeah they’re not like geno pens where you can draw out the end. Their single use. I ordered some vials that was my thought also. Maybe jus backfil a slin also.

Yeah they’re not like geno pens where you can draw out the end. Their single use. I ordered some vials that was my thought also. Maybe jus backfil a slin also.
In this very thread there is a step by step guide (with pictures) as to how you break up the dose if you have Mounjaro pens. I believe @Cridi887 is the one who posted it. Seek and you shall find.

Anyone with Retatrutide experience as of today? I'm super pumped I will have mine in 2 weeks. 5mg kits.
I will be sending to janoshik immediately for testing, but going to test on myself right away as well. Can't wait.

I can definitely see it from that point of view, but also want to see how the results compared to Sema and Tirz.
It will b interesting to see, since there’s barely no sources, hopefully is real and you can tell us your experiences
So far I don’t need anything else, I reached my optimum weight at 5mg of TIRZEPATIDE mixed with 0.5 mg of Semaglutide
I can’t go higher than that cuz I don’t need it
The best is that I managed to control my appetite and glucose at that dosage, been on Sema since early this year non stop and Tirza since April

Someone once asked me if they could share these instructions with their customers.

To be honest, I dont care. This is for everyone and to ensure safety.

It is not isolated to people who purchase from me or any of the other sellers.
Now if you ask me questions or want me to do a full blown guidance, then that is a different story.

@Bighead101
@Orc419

Changes:
-Reduced recommended starting dose off of "my protocol"
-fixed tirzepatide dosing

Here is my type up for dosing instructions for “Generic” vials as of August 2023

Would be nice to have input for any changes

There may be hyperlinks for studies/recommendations for meds. I am not recommending or endorsing any particular source. this is just to help other users.

I have used this on 20+ users. 12+ of them were women.

Brand name for the main GLP Agonists we use are Mounjaro(Tirzepatide) and Ozempic/Wegovy(Semaglutide)

Contraindications

• Family History of Thyroid Cancer
  • Neuroendocrine tumors
  • Caution with history of pancreatitis
  • Poor Kidney Function

Ancillaries to have on hand:

Famotidine - every 12 hours Acid reflux control. https://a.co/d/hdZowI8 (Amazon Brand). Costco also has this for dirt cheap.

I do not advise Proton pump inhibitors AKA PPI (omeprazole, lanosprozole, pantoprozole) as medical data shows us some of the long term issues… Also drug to drug interactions.

Pepto-Bismol- great for sulfur(egg) burps. Might make stool black, if it turns black, it does not mean you have internal bleeding.

Tums - Short term acid reflux control. I prefer https://a.co/d/hxZcPOf (this formulation) of it. Costco brand one gives me a metallic taste I do not like.

Simethicone - great for gas pain/ clearance. little to no toxicity profile. You really cannot OD on this. https://a.co/d/bwM0ZAk (Amazon Brand)

Ondansetron (Zofran) - Antinausea. This is something I have been able to get a hold of. A few sources here do have it. Other option is Reglan.

This can cause some additional constipation. Some healthcare providers may say can use 4mg of Ondansetron every 4 hours. You shouldn’t be needing this every day, maybe only at the start.

Metformin has been shown to help boost the effects of the weight loss. Unsure of how to incorporate this in. Maybe when the drug stalls out or to make smaller doses more effective. (from Ttran1485).

I prefer the XR version of Metformin. its a little bit more expensive(But it is still dirt cheap)

Addition of metformin to exogenous glucagon-like peptide-1 results in increased serum glucagon-like peptide-1 concentrations and greater glucose lowering in type 2 diabetes mellitus

To my current knowledge, there are no dosing instructions in adding metformin to your regimen.

If you are going to add Metformin. I would advise to NOT ADD IT the same week as starting or a dose increase. I would add it on a subsequent week that you are not experiencing symptoms.

For example. You escalated at week 9. Do not add metformin this week, if you are at week 10 and still experiencing low appetite. Then it may be best to wait until week 11.

Laxatives- Keep MiraLAX, senna, or bisacodyl on hand.
General sides with GLP Agonists
-Heart burn
-Constipation
-Nausea
-Vomiting(If you dose escalate too fast, follow the instructions)
-Fatigue(unsure if it’s the calorie deficit causing this)

Some little tips:
This is great to combine for BG control for HGH.
Increase hydration to promote bowel movements
Keep a laxative on hand to make sure you do not get backed up.

Dosing
Jano has done a stability test on the semaglutide and no degradation after 2 weeks out of the fridge from QSC vials. I am assuming this applies to all generic. Click here for Jano degradation trial

You do not need to increase the dose if you are unable to tolerate the sides or if the appetite suppression is adequate.

weight loss has been shown to stall around 4 months. Might be ideal to titrate off and take a break for 3-4 months. Or could try to incorporate metformin to make it stronger.

One other alternative to dosing is to dose every 3-5 days(use inject half of target weekly dose). This can help maintain peak drug concentrations. You can also create more subtle increases and titrate on the way you feel. I have done every 4 days by cutting the weekly dose in half. Keeps things more stable including the drop of appetite.

Ozempic(Semaglutide) dosing brochure. Click here

2ML in 4mg Vial

OZEMPIC DOSING INSTRUCTIONS: Place 1ML BAC in 2MG Vial or 2 ML in the 4mg vial
Weekly Total DoseDurationVolume on Syringe
0.25mg4 weeks13 units
0.5mg4 weeks25 units
1mg4 weeks/ maintenance50 units
1.5mg4 weeks75 units
2mg4 weeks100 units
2.4mg4 weeks120 units/1.2ml

1ML in 4mg Vial(Revised August 2023)

Semaglutide: My preferred dosing is used with 0.5ML of BAC in a 2mg vial or 1 ml of BAC in 4mg Vial this is what I have used on other people
0.4mg4 weeks10 units
0.8mg4 weeks20 units
1.2 mg4 weeks/maintenance30 units
1.6mg4 weeks40 units
2mg4 weeks50 units
2.4mgongoing60 units

http://xn--https-nw3b/uspl.lilly.com/mounjaro/mounjaro.html?s=pi%27 (Mounjaro(Tirzepatide) dosing brochure. Click here)

Tirzepatide. I would advise to stop when you hit 10mg a week and take a break for 3 months. Place 1ML of BAC in the vial
2.5mg4 weeks25 units
5mg4 weeks*maintennace50 units
7.5mg4 weeks75 units
10mg4 weeks100 units
12.5mg4 weeks12.5 units
15mg4 weeks/ongoing150 units/1.2ml

Attachments

• GLP instructions Rev Aug 2023.pdf
    113.7 KB · Views: 77
Do you go back and forth between the two? How do you find sema works after a period on tirz? I've gone sema->tirz but not the other way, and i feel it might be time because of tolerance having built up
How long did you do Tirz after Sema? I’m a few weeks in on Tirz after being on Ozempic for 8 months, at the end of which it seemed to not be working well. That was rx Ozempic @ 2mg weekly. Currently running 5mg Tirz and working like the beginning of being on Ozempic. Curious how long I should run Tirz before going back on Ozempic, which insurance will cover.