Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

So I’m ordering a kit of 10 mg tirzepatide for my wife, my question is how much bac water should I reconstitute it with and how much should I draw for 10 mg? I’m completely new to this but my wife has been using the pens for some time now but insurance is no longer covering it! So is one entire vial of 10mg tirz (QSC) actually 10 mg???
If you’re trying to draw 10mg of tirz at once from a 10mg vial whatever you reconstitute it with is what you’re gonna draw.

If you’re trying to draw 10mg of tirz at once from a 10mg vial whatever you reconstitute it with is what you’re gonna draw.
So is the entire vial 10mg? This is what I’m confused about, how am I to know that it’s actually 10mg in the shot that she’s going to take? I’ve been assuming that the entire vial after reconstituting is 10mg! Sorry if I sound like a damn fool! Lol

So is the entire vial 10mg? This is what I’m confused about, how am I to know that it’s actually 10mg in the shot that she’s going to take? I’ve been assuming that the entire vial after reconstituting is 10mg! Sorry if I sound like a damn fool! Lol
Hey man, when you went to school they had a subject called math. That's where you learned the information to answer your questions.

It's a 10mg vial. If you put .5ml or 1ml in the vial it's still 10mg for the total content of the vial.

If you put 1ml and you withdraw .5ml you've taken 5mg out.

Very basic math, you just need to think about it logically.

It’s understandable to be confused/concerned when you’re dabbling into injecting stuff you bought off some Chinese dudes online for the first time, but the other poster is correct.

If your wife’s dose is 10mg of tirz and you have a vial with 10mg of dry tirz powder, any amount of bac water you add is going to what you draw. You need to separate the thinking from the pens and begin to do your own math here.

Depending on the vial size you could add 2 or 3ml of water if you wanted to (this would be pointless), it wouldn’t matter. The dose is all of it. There was only ever 10mg of tirz in there so she’d be taking all of it regardless of the overall volume of the solution you make after adding the water.

And yes the entire vial contains 10mg of tirz.

Hey man, when you went to school they had a subject called math. That's where you learned the information to answer your questions.

It's a 10mg vial. If you put .5ml or 1ml in the vial it's still 10mg for the total content of the vial.

If you put 1ml and you withdraw .5ml you've taken 5mg out.

Very basic math, you just need to think about it logically.
Ok …. I deserved that apparently! First time with peptides!

It’s understandable to be confused/concerned when you’re dabbling into injecting stuff you bought off some Chinese dudes online for the first time, but the other poster is correct.

If your wife’s dose is 10mg of tirz and you have a vial with 10mg of dry tirz powder, any amount of bac water you add is going to what you draw. You need to separate the thinking from the pens and begin to do your own math here.

Depending on the vial size you could add 2 or 3ml of water if you wanted to (this would be pointless), it wouldn’t matter. The dose is all of it. There was only ever 10mg of tirz in there so she’d be taking all of it regardless of the overall volume of the solution you make after adding the water.

And yes the entire vial contains 10mg of tirz.
Appreciate it!

I’ve been loosing and gaining 5 pounds for the last month. My next dose I will do in 6 days. Hoping it breaks my stall. Currently on 7.5 mg
Are you actually cutting? Weight fluctuations shouldn't be like that for a month. Make adjustments through your diet or cardio first then the drugs.

If you're a big guy, you can piss 2-3lbs easy or some even have 5 lb swings after couple of low days and poops lol.

Are you actually cutting? Weight fluctuations shouldn't be like that for a month. Make adjustments through your diet or cardio first then the drugs.

If you're a big guy, you can piss 2-3lbs easy or some even have 5 lb swings after couple of low days and poops lol.
You would think I could keep it off in waste. I’ll definitely adjust my intake and move more. It could be my water intake too. I need to revamp it all. Thanks!

My first kit of semaglutide vials would dissolve and have no residues left inside the vial.

The newest kit of semaglutide I just got, when I reconstitute it, there is white residue still inside the vial, on the sides.

Any thoughts on this discrepancy? Thanks.

My first kit of semaglutide vials would dissolve and have no residues left inside the vial.

The newest kit of semaglutide I just got, when I reconstitute it, there is white residue still inside the vial, on the sides.

Any thoughts on this discrepancy? Thanks.
I think that just has to do the amount of filler they decide to use. 99% of the white powder is mannitol (basically just inert fluff).

I've noticed that QSC puts an absolute brick of the stuff in my Tirz. Don't inject it if it's not clear, but you should be able to clear it in a few minutes by warming it with your hands and gently swirling. I have to every time.

I added Metformin to see if that would enhance any of the tirzepatide properties. This is purely anecdotal as I cannot find any studies supporting, but in the 3 weeks I've been on it it does seem to be tamping down any hunger pangs (which for me occur in the middle of the night most often).

It could be entirely coincidental, but Metformin is cheap, so why not.
Where did you get Metformin from ?

Anyone help me I have a bunch of Mounjaro 10mg and would like tl dose them at 5mg. Any advice or experience transferring from the pen to a slin. Or any other ideas. Thx

I think that just has to do the amount of filler they decide to use. 99% of the white powder is mannitol (basically just inert fluff).

I've noticed that QSC puts an absolute brick of the stuff in my Tirz. Don't inject it if it's not clear, but you should be able to clear it in a few minutes by warming it with your hands and gently swirling. I have to every time.
What mg Tirz are you referring to from QSC?

Starting back on Tirza yesterday after a couple months on Sema. Just no comparison to me. Sema has more negative side effects. Tirza has less and suppresses hunger better.
Do you go back and forth between the two? How do you find sema works after a period on tirz? I've gone sema->tirz but not the other way, and i feel it might be time because of tolerance having built up