Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Received QSC 4mg Vials last week - injected the lowest effective dose of 0.25mg and felt barely anything the following days. Some sides of burping and indigestion but no appetite suppression. So I injected 0.25mg 4 days after and still have the urge to destroy all the food in my pantry.
Any recommendations on what to do? Obviously slowly titrate the dose accordingly but should I wait till next week or ??
Take one 0.5mg dose. Splitting has less effect than one big. At least for me.

Received QSC 4mg Vials last week - injected the lowest effective dose of 0.25mg and felt barely anything the following days. Some sides of burping and indigestion but no appetite suppression. So I injected 0.25mg 4 days after and still have the urge to destroy all the food in my pantry.
Any recommendations on what to do? Obviously slowly titrate the dose accordingly but should I wait till next week or ??
I'm curious about this also, if I start at .25mg and feel nothing at what point do I take extra? Day 3?

Instead of doing .5 after 3 days, you can do another .25 after the 3 days.0.5 after 3 days and you can be vomiting your liver out. This peptides are no joke
Person by person honestly.

I use TZ not SE but, if I do one a week, I am super hungry days 5 and 6.

I just took 10mg on a Monday and 5mg on a Wed for 15mg total. Feel basically fine other than some heavy fatigue.

(I skipped 2 weeks so I could drink heavily last weekend, so I was ramping my blood back up)

I added Metformin to see if that would enhance any of the tirzepatide properties. This is purely anecdotal as I cannot find any studies supporting, but in the 3 weeks I've been on it it does seem to be tamping down any hunger pangs (which for me occur in the middle of the night most often).

It could be entirely coincidental, but Metformin is cheap, so why not.

I added Metformin to see if that would enhance any of the tirzepatide properties. This is purely anecdotal as I cannot find any studies supporting, but in the 3 weeks I've been on it it does seem to be tamping down any hunger pangs (which for me occur in the middle of the night most often).

It could be entirely coincidental, but Metformin is cheap, so why not.
This is correct, we discovered that on the first couple pages of this thread.

Gold tops?

Being on Semi for 6 months with numerous people using QSC 4mg Black Tops. I can assure you that the new gold top is not the same. Everyone including myself have had little to no appetite suppression. I injected a full vile over 3 days and still crushed food and have been craving carbs unlike anything I can remember. First time I've had a complaint about any product from them.

Gold tops?

Being on Semi for 6 months with numerous people using QSC 4mg Black Tops. I can assure you that the new gold top is not the same. Everyone including myself have had little to no appetite suppression. I injected a full vile over 3 days and still crushed food and have been craving carbs unlike anything I can remember. First time I've had a complaint about any product from them.
Whose everyone? I've done .25 gold tops, batch from 5-6 weeks ago. I did it 3-4 days into a tir cycle where I wasn't feeling the effects of the tirZ. The extra boost of semi completely kills my appetite and gets me to my next tirz cycle. This was when I was doing 5 and 7.5. Once I titrated to 10 I haven't needed the boost 3-4 days in.

Buy from another source, Semaglutide will hit you right away, believe me, this isn’t hgh that you have to be patient and wait weeks for results, since I started Semaglutide the effects were almost instant and when I got impatient and I up the dosage I learned from my mistake, I threw up a lot

reposting this one with some corrections. please let me know

Here is my type up for dosing instructions for UGL vials as of 6/21

Would be nice to have input for any changes

There may be hyperlinks for studies/recommendations for meds. I am not recommending or endorsing any particular source. this is just to help other users.

I have used this on 20+ users. 12+ of them were women.

Brand name for the main GLP Agonists we use are Mounjaro(Tirzepatide) and Ozempic/Wegovy(Semaglutide)

Contraindications

• Family History of Thyroid Cancer
  • Neuroendocrine tumors
  • Caution with history of pancreatitis
  • Poor Kidney Function

Ancillaries to have on hand:

Famotidine - every 12 hours Acid reflux control. https://a.co/d/hdZowI8 (Amazon Brand). Costco also has this for dirt cheap.

I do not advise Proton pump inhibitors AKA PPI (omeprazole, lanosprozole, pantoprozole) as medical data shows us some of the long term issues… Also drug to drug interactions.

Pepto-Bismol- great for sulfur(egg) burps. Might make stool black, if it turns black, it does not mean you have internal bleeding.

Tums - Short term acid reflux control. I prefer https://a.co/d/hxZcPOf (this formulation) of it. Costco brand one gives me a metallic taste I do not like.

Simethicone - great for gas pain/ clearance. little to no toxicity profile. You really cannot OD on this. https://a.co/d/bwM0ZAk (Amazon Brand)

Ondansetron (Zofran) - Antinausea. This is something I have been able to get a hold of. A few sources here do have it. Other option is Reglan.

Metformin has been shown to help boost the effects of the weight loss. Unsure of how to incorporate this in. Maybe when the drug stalls out or to make smaller doses more effective. (from Ttran1485).

I prefer the XR version of Metformin. its a little bit more expensive(But it is still dirt cheap)

Addition of metformin to exogenous glucagon-like peptide-1 results in increased serum glucagon-like peptide-1 concentrations and greater glucose lowering in type 2 diabetes mellitus

To my current knowledge, there are no dosing instructions in adding metformin to your regimen.

If you are going to add Metformin. I would advise to NOT ADD IT the same week as starting or a dose increase. I would add it on a subsequent week that you are not experiencing symptoms.

For example. You escalated at week 9. Do not add metformin this week, if you are at week 10 and still experiencing low appetite. Then it may be best to wait until week 11.

Laxatives- Keep MiraLAX, senna, or bisacodyl on hand.
General sides with GLP Agonists
-Heart burn
-Constipation
-Nausea
-Vomiting(If you dose escalate too fast, follow the instructions)
-Fatigue(unsure if it’s the calorie deficit causing this)

Some little tips:
This is great to combine for BG control for HGH.
Increase hydration to promote bowel movements
Keep a laxative on hand to make sure you do not get backed up.

Dosing
Jano has done a stability test on the semaglutide and no degradation after 2 weeks out of the fridge from QSC vials. I am assuming this applies to all generic. Click here for Jano degradation trial

You do not need to increase the dose if you are unable to tolerate the sides or if the appetite suppression is adequate.

weight loss has been shown to stall around 4 months. Might be ideal to titrate off and take a break for 3-4 months. Or could try to incorporate metformin to make it stronger.

One other alternative to dosing is to dose every 3-5 days(use inject half of target weekly dose). This can help maintain peak drug concentrations. You can also create more subtle increases and titrate on the way you feel. I have done every 4 days by cutting the weekly dose in half. Keeps things more stable including the drop of appetite.

Ozempic(Semaglutide) dosing brochure. Click here

OZEMPIC DOSING INSTRUCTIONS: Place 1ML BAC in 2MG Vial or 2 ML in the 4mg vial
Weekly Total DoseDurationVolume on Syringe
0.25mg4 weeks13 units
0.5mg4 weeks25 units
1mg4 weeks/ maintenance50 units
1.5mg4 weeks75 units
2mg4 weeks100 units
2.4mg4 weeks120 units/1.2ml

Semaglutide: My preferred dosing is used with 0.5ML of BAC in a 2mg vial or 1 ml of BAC in 4mg Vial this is what I have used on other people
0.6mg4 weeks15 units
1mg4 weeks25 units
1.4 mg4 weeks/maintenance35 units
1.8mg4 weeks45 units
2.2mg4 weeks55 units
2.4mgongoing60 units

http://xn--https-nw3b/uspl.lilly.com/mounjaro/mounjaro.html?s=pi%27 (Mounjaro(Tirzepatide) dosing brochure. Click here)
Tirzepatide. I would advise to stop when you hit 10mg a week and take a break for 3 months. Place 1ML of BAC in the vial
2.5mg4 weeks25 units
5mg4 weeks*maintennace50 units
7.5mg4 weeks75 units
10mg4 weeks100 units
12.5mg4 weeks12.5 units
15mg4 weeks/ongoing150 units/1.2ml
Hi. I’m curious about the recommend to stop for 3 months after reaching 10mgs?

I haven’t stopped yet but I’m getting closer to my target weight and my plan was to start backing off my dosage so I’m back to 2.5 or less a week again so when I stop the appetite doesn’t come crashing back. I’ve heard just stopping after titrating up without coming back down can have a tough cravings.

what color caps? since someone mentioned gold caps, but that's not what I have..

Buy from another source, Semaglutide will hit you right away, believe me, this isn’t hgh that you have to be patient and wait weeks for results, since I started Semaglutide the effects were almost instant and when I got impatient and I up the dosage I learned from my mistake, I threw up a lot
An examination of the community feedback on Semi and Tirz clearly contradicts this assumption. The impact varies from person to person. It consistently takes 2-3 days for my dosage to manifest effects. Instead of experiencing nausea when I overdo it, I encounter severe flatulence. My initial dosages had no impact until I increased them; it was only after two titrations that my body began to react.

My friend, who used the same batch as I did, experienced the effects just an hour post-injection and only dealt with fatigue as a side effect.

Hi. I’m curious about the recommend to stop for 3 months after reaching 10mgs?

I haven’t stopped yet but I’m getting closer to my target weight and my plan was to start backing off my dosage so I’m back to 2.5 or less a week again so when I stop the appetite doesn’t come crashing back. I’ve heard just stopping after titrating up without coming back down can have a tough cravings.
Hit target weight and drop another 5 lbs imo. gives you some wiggle room.

then titrate off

Super anecdotal but I think that pinning not fully inserted actually helps. I'd imagine you could basically do the same by injecting at a 45 degree angle (or less)