Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I added Metformin to see if that would enhance any of the tirzepatide properties. This is purely anecdotal as I cannot find any studies supporting, but in the 3 weeks I've been on it it does seem to be tamping down any hunger pangs (which for me occur in the middle of the night most often).

It could be entirely coincidental, but Metformin is cheap, so why not.
Try Berberine also. It's basically functionally the same as metformin, but it's natural and doesn't have any fillers. It's probably better than metformin.

I just started .25mg every 5 days, how do I know when to increase the dose? At what point if I feel nothing do I take .5mg?

I'm seriously tempted just to up it to 1mg every 5 says now, I'm on 50mg drol, 1 gram tren e, and 24iu of growth and I'm so insanely hungry that I don't think this
.25mg is gonna cut it.

Last edited:
I just started .25mg every 5 days, how do I know when to increase the dose? At what point if I feel nothing do I take .5mg?

I'm seriously tempted just to up it to 1mg every 5 says now, I'm on 50mg drol, 1 gram tren e, and 24iu of growth and I'm so insanely hungry that I don't think this
.25mg is gonna cut it.
24iu of GH daily or weekly?

might be a stupid question but im a rather anxious type: had my second shot today and as i pintched my skin and stabbed, my fucking oldlady skin wrinkled (i was fat so my skin is not very firm in the midsection) and the needle didnt go all the way in, i think it was less then a 0.25"/0.5cm. did it go to waste u think?

might be a stupid question but im a rather anxious type: had my second shot today and as i pintched my skin and stabbed, my fucking oldlady skin wrinkled (i was fat so my skin is not very firm in the midsection) and the needle didnt go all the way in, i think it was less then a 0.25"/0.5cm. did it go to waste u think?

If the Semaglutide was injected and it didn't leak out, then it's inside of you. The Ozempic pens have a very tiny and short needle (4mm) and you went in further than an Ozempic needle would normally go. You are ok.

Which do you think is better - Sema or tirzepatide for weight loss ? I am currently on tirzepatide but Sema is so much cheaper I am thinking of switching. Any opinions welcome. Thanks !

Which do you think is better - Sema or tirzepatide for weight loss ? I am currently on tirzepatide but Sema is so much cheaper I am thinking of switching. Any opinions welcome. Thanks !
Tirzepatide is meant to be the better of the two according to the current data for weight loss as it's a dual agonist compared to the single receptor agonism of Semaglutide. Some have speculated that the increased weight loss seen is due to dosing differences though and there is currently a trial investigating higher doses of Semaglutide to see how well it's tolerated and how average weight loss might change.

Daily, I just reached that dose today, it's fucking awesome. And I also just read that 1mg semaglutide is the dose for protecting insulin sensitivity, so I went ahead and took another .75mg right now on day 2 of semaglutide
Dude, 1g tren and 24iu GH daily is destroying your health. Is your plan to die at 40? I seriously doubt you're getting better results then 300 or so tren and 4 IU GH daily but you are definitely seriously harming yourself. Terrible idea.

.25mg is gonna cut it.
LOL, newbie dosages. Wake me when you reach 68UI HGH per hour and +2 grams of trenbologna

So I’m ordering a kit of 10 mg tirzepatide for my wife, my question is how much bac water should I reconstitute it with and how much should I draw for 10 mg? I’m completely new to this but my wife has been using the pens for some time now but insurance is no longer covering it! So is one entire vial of 10mg tirz (QSC) actually 10 mg???

So I’m ordering a kit of 10 mg tirzepatide for my wife, my question is how much bac water should I reconstitute it with and how much should I draw for 10 mg? I’m completely new to this but my wife has been using the pens for some time now but insurance is no longer covering it! So is one entire vial of 10mg tirz (QSC) actually 10 mg???
The factory pens are .5ml each regardless of dosage, so that's what I've been using.