Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Get a prescription for zofran 0.4mg ODT. they have generic available. Dissolves under the tongue and kicks in within 15-20 min. Best nausea drug I’ve ever taken

QSC sells the active ingredient raws as well (ONDANSETRON)
I highly dont recommend getting anytime of raw that most people do not know how to dose properly. the microspoon method is a stupid and dangerous method to use raws imo.

especially for sub 10mg stuff

Are those from clean food sources? How massive are you? Anyone who can put away that massive amount of calories from chicken/beef and rice is pro level. Jesus, talk about massive appetite.
I can put away 5000-7500 calories of straight chicken, oats, and rice. I don’t fucking get it I’m just always hungry but I weigh 210, struggle to keep abs (still have them though ) and I’m 6’2 lol . Expensive too so I just wanna maintain 210 for a while

I can put away 5000-7500 calories of straight chicken, oats, and rice. I don’t fucking get it I’m just always hungry but I weigh 210, struggle to keep abs (still have them though ) and I’m 6’2 lol . Expensive too so I just wanna maintain 210 for a while
That sucks lol, I bet your wife complains about the food bill lolol

You and me both. Sema and tirz have been a life saver for my sanity. It is honestly a bit concerning that I'm pretty much dependent on these silly little peptides.

I highly dont recommend getting anytime of raw that most people do not know how to dose properly. the microspoon method is a stupid and dangerous method to use raws imo.

especially for sub 10mg stuff

Good advice. the pills aren’t expensive , if you can get them prescribed. ~$9-$10 for 20 pills , with good rx or with a Costco membership. It adds up if ur getting them often. having them in individual blisters is convenient when you’re out and about and nausea starts creeping in

I do have a AWS gemini 20 scale. It’s accurate to 1 milligram.

(I just noticed the typo in my original post. I wrote 0.4 mg. The dose is 4mg. So i Should be good to go with packing my own capsules

Good advice. the pills aren’t expensive , if you can get them prescribed. ~$9-$10 for 20 pills , with good rx or with a Costco membership. It adds up if ur getting them often. having them in individual blisters is convenient when you’re out and about and nausea starts creeping in

I do have a AWS gemini 20 scale. It’s accurate to 1 milligram.

(I just noticed the typo in my original post. I wrote 0.4 mg. The dose is 4mg. So i Should be good to go with packing my own capsules
It's not that accurate to the mg.

1mg is the lower limit. Always get a scale that has a significant lower limit than your target....

Just received QSC Green Cap + Arrow symbol.

Anyone used this one yet? I think it's actually different than the June batch of green caps. No proof though.
I did. I took 2.5 (been using for 2 months) and I got very sick on day 2-3. Throwing up and soo nauseous I couldn’t get out of bed. Now I am on day 5 and the effects seem to of warn off. But I am scared to use it again. I might do a half of that to avoid getting sick again and maybe dose more often this week.

I did. I took 2.5 (been using for 2 months) and I got very sick on day 2-3. Throwing up and soo nauseous I couldn’t get out of bed. Now I am on day 5 and the effects seem to of warn off. But I am scared to use it again. I might do a half of that to avoid getting sick again and maybe dose more often this week.
At least we know it works :)

Haha, you think it's overdosed or just fresh any the others have degraded a bit over time? How have you been storing it for the last two months? Unreconstituted in the freezer?
Well this was my first time using anything other than SAF so maybe that’s why it hit me so hard ? Edit to add i just received this product last week.

Received QSC 4mg Vials last week - injected the lowest effective dose of 0.25mg and felt barely anything the following days. Some sides of burping and indigestion but no appetite suppression. So I injected 0.25mg 4 days after and still have the urge to destroy all the food in my pantry.
Any recommendations on what to do? Obviously slowly titrate the dose accordingly but should I wait till next week or ??

Sponsors

Latest posts