Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I didn't use QSC but from my own personal experience I'd start with .25. Shit hit me like a truck. Lost about 15 pounds the first month at that dose and quit. Puked a few times. I do get a lot of sides from most medications though.
Damn man fuck that I think I'll start at 200mcg, is feeling nauseous just part of the experience if this stuff is working?

Damn man fuck that I think I'll start at 200mcg, is feeling nauseous just part of the experience if this stuff is working?
Nah, it's just a common side but by no means guarenteed. I use Tirz and initially I just got a heavy full feeling like a rock or knot in my stomach even though I hadn't eaten anything. My body still got hungry though if I didn't eat for too long. You get used to it quick.

I'll leave what I read on the internet out of it because I don't know those people. I know myself and one other person who used it. My female friend used it till she hit her goal and she had lots of sides. She stuck it out though. I gave up after four weeks because at this time I can diet without it, and it's not worth it to me. If I ever need to I will try it again though. And I ate super clean on it so diet didn't make things worse.

Get a prescription for zofran 0.4mg ODT. they have generic available. Dissolves under the tongue and kicks in within 15-20 min. Best nausea drug I’ve ever taken

QSC sells the active ingredient raws as well (ONDANSETRON)
Pct24x7 sells generic zofran pills. Look for Ondansetron in pricelist. You're right, it's incredible stuff. Wife used it during chemo treatment all the time.

I ended up going originally from 342 to 318 in the beginning of the year to March but based on my lack of knowledge of how to cut properly, I maintained that weight for a while. Recently I was in a position where I had no semaglutide and the only thing available to me was pharma Sustanon. I decided to start blasting a few weeks ago. After that week, I was able to get back to what I had and in another two weeks, I went from 321 to 312 with noticable muscle difference. I have raised my bench from 315 for 10 reps to 345 with 10 reps and my delt shoulder raises to 40 for 10 reps to 55 10 reps. My biceps are popping out of my shirt way more and my forearms are starting to pop veins.

My current protocol is 700mg a week of Sustanon, about 1mg of Semaglutide a week, Ipamorelin/Mod GRF 300mcg a day of both, and 1 gram of injectable L Carnitine per day. I also try to eat around 1 gram of protein per 8-10 calories that I consume and try to get from 0.75-1.3 pound per gram of protein which automatically keeps me in a calorie deficit.

I ended up going originally from 342 to 318 ...
Recently I was in a position where I had no semaglutide and the only thing available to me was pharma Sustanon. I decided to start blasting a few weeks ago...
...321 to 312 with noticable muscle difference....
My current protocol is 700mg a week of Sustanon...
Do you know where your estrogen is at?
Are you taking any AI's?
Heavier bf% usually result in a higher rate of aromatizing, plus Sustanon can be an estro-shit-show.
Regardless, congrats on the weight loss & strength increases.

So for suma, I could theoretically add .25mg/week? Should I split up the dose like I would with my test?
What’s the length people can run suma? I’m still making my way through this 120 page thread. Please forgive me
I ended up going originally from 342 to 318 in the beginning of the year to March but based on my lack of knowledge of how to cut properly, I maintained that weight for a while. Recently I was in a position where I had no semaglutide and the only thing available to me was pharma Sustanon. I decided to start blasting a few weeks ago. After that week, I was able to get back to what I had and in another two weeks, I went from 321 to 312 with noticable muscle difference. I have raised my bench from 315 for 10 reps to 345 with 10 reps and my delt shoulder raises to 40 for 10 reps to 55 10 reps. My biceps are popping out of my shirt way more and my forearms are starting to pop veins.

My current protocol is 700mg a week of Sustanon, about 1mg of Semaglutide a week, Ipamorelin/Mod GRF 300mcg a day of both, and 1 gram of injectable L Carnitine per day. I also try to eat around 1 gram of protein per 8-10 calories that I consume and try to get from 0.75-1.3 pound per gram of protein which automatically keeps me in a calorie deficit.

That’s awesome. What dosage you run?
2.5mg of Tirz dropped my appetite from 3500 to 1500 cals with negligible effort and workouts not suffering at all. Ita too much appetite reduction for bulking though so if I was going to experiment I'd do half or less and see how my body responded. I'm going to try once I hit a low bodyfat percentage.

So for suma, I could theoretically add .25mg/week? Should I split up the dose like I would with my test?
What’s the length people can run suma? I’m still making my way through this 120 page thread. Please forgive me
There is a dosing schedule that it's pretty wise to follow -- or, at least, not to exceed. Some people in this thread have had success splitting their dose to bi-weekly.

One can run the drug forever.

What follows is entirely opinion:

In terms of how much one can increase the dose, the goal should be to take as little as possible to achieve the effect you want. If you are on a cut, and want to reduce calories by, say 750 kcal a day, you want to take only as much semaglutide so that you can hit that nutritional goal without insane misery and constant hunger.

Similarly, if you're bulking and have limitless hunger from some of the compounds you're taking, a small amount of semaglutide or tirzepatide can help you avoid overshooting your intake requirements.

Do you know where your estrogen is at?
Are you taking any AI's?
Heavier bf% usually result in a higher rate of aromatizing, plus Sustanon can be an estro-shit-show.
Regardless, congrats on the weight loss & strength increases.
For around 0.5mg of arimidex a week, my estrogen when my testosterone was 1050ng/dl was around 50 and I was happy. I would most likely try to keep it around the same test to estrogen ratio to 4-5% of my total T. I didn't up any of my original Anastrozole dose and I feel fine.

I kept my dose at 0.25 a week for 3 months until raising it. I was afraid of not getting in enough calories in if I didn't.

My best advice would be to count what calories you are consuming based on how much weight you lose and if you feel less satiation based on the same amount of calories you were consuming, that is when you go to the next dose.

I wrote that up because I was active in this thread in the early year so I wanted to add things that I was doing with GLP-1 agonists.

There is a dosing schedule that it's pretty wise to follow -- or, at least, not to exceed. Some people in this thread have had success splitting their dose to bi-weekly.

One can run the drug forever.

What follows is entirely opinion:

In terms of how much one can increase the dose, the goal should be to take as little as possible to achieve the effect you want. If you are on a cut, and want to reduce calories by, say 750 kcal a day, you want to take only as much semaglutide so that you can hit that nutritional goal without insane misery and constant hunger.

Similarly, if you're bulking and have limitless hunger from some of the compounds you're taking, a small amount of semaglutide or tirzepatide can help you avoid overshooting your intake requirements.
looks like I just gotta buy it and start at .25 / week since I’m bulking like you said I wanna take a small amount. Just to offset overeating, what side effects have you noticed if any? I know tirz commonly causes nausea and I already have zofran (ondesterone or however you spell it) but my current source only offers sema currently at 4mg / vial. Also have you found a certain time of day you like to inject it? Sorry for the questions I’m slowly making more as i trudge through these threads

Pinned 10mg this morning. Tried to insert the needle only half way but my hands are shaky so who knows if it made a difference lol

The suppression is kicking in; I wasn't interested in finishing breakfast today which was a bowl of yogurt and some rice cakes.

I think the reason I was initially underwhelmed is because when I started semaglutide I had nausea and heartburn which took the feeling from "I don't *have* to eat right now" to "I really don't want to eat right now." Since don't have any sides on tirz, I'm just constantly in the former state. And I think my life is just too boring so I get the urge to eat even when not hungry

Has anyone been able to purposefully induce the nausea? Seems kinda wacky but I actually enjoy that feeling. Anyone tried stacking tirz with like ECA or something?

Pinned 10mg this morning. Tried to insert the needle only half way but my hands are shaky so who knows if it made a difference lol

The suppression is kicking in; I wasn't interested in finishing breakfast today which was a bowl of yogurt and some rice cakes.

I think the reason I was initially underwhelmed is because when I started semaglutide I had nausea and heartburn which took the feeling from "I don't *have* to eat right now" to "I really don't want to eat right now." Since don't have any sides on tirz, I'm just constantly in the former state. And I think my life is just too boring so I get the urge to eat even when not hungry

Has anyone been able to purposefully induce the nausea? Seems kinda wacky but I actually enjoy that feeling. Anyone tried stacking tirz with like ECA or something?
You took 10mg of Sema at once?

For someone that struggles with massively overeating on a bulk (can easily put away 5000-10000 calories in a day) I think it's one of it's ideal use cases, as long as you can eat enough to maintain the surplus you desire.
Are those from clean food sources? How massive are you? Anyone who can put away that massive amount of calories from chicken/beef and rice is pro level. Jesus, talk about massive appetite.

Sponsors

Latest posts