Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Did anyone who is taking tirz switch to sema , to tie them over while waiting for tirz shipment ?

just wondering what kinds of doses and injection frequency differences (if any) you encountered ?

also if you’ve permanently started stacking , to save money , I’d love to know what ratio you found works for you

I’m on 7.5 mg tirz, every 5 days pin. even at 10mg , which I tried , it wears off by day 5.

(Am running about 1000 calorie deficit, would be VERY difficult to do it without this dose Winny helps also and I’d love to micro dose 5mg of winny daily but prob a bad idea lol)

thank you

I´ve run 2 mini cycles of sema. Fisrt one 2 weeks, one month pause and the one one week only.

Once the effects of the last cycle had more than dissapeared, I still need to take famotidine more or less chronically or I get some occasional heartburn. Never even happened before starting the sema.

Can anyone relate to this?

For anyone who switched to daily pins or tirz, do you think it would be a good idea to reconstitute it with more BAC water than usual and thus minimize product loss when doing so many needles /syringes ?

for example if I’m doing 10mg per day tirz , reconstitute the vials so i draw out 20 units instead of 10.
thx

For anyone who switched to daily pins or tirz, do you think it would be a good idea to reconstitute it with more BAC water than usual and thus minimize product loss when doing so many needles /syringes ?

for example if I’m doing 10mg per day tirz , reconstitute the vials so i draw out 20 units instead of 10.
thx
I do and don't see anything wrong with it

Gold tops?

Being on Semi for 6 months with numerous people using QSC 4mg Black Tops. I can assure you that the new gold top is not the same. Everyone including myself have had little to no appetite suppression. I injected a full vile over 3 days and still crushed food and have been craving carbs unlike anything I can remember. First time I've had a complaint about any product from them.
Oh fuck. I just started using these new gold tops and I'm experiencing the same problem: I'm having absolutely ravenous hunger kicking in now.

I've never had this before and I've been on QSC Semaglutide for over a year. Damn.

I'm currently using gold top sema. It's the first, and only, glp-1 I've ever used. I really need to eat something right now, but can't bring myself to do it.
I get strong appetite suppression at only 1mg.
Only been on for about 5 weeks though. I was at .5mg for the first 4 weeks. Just did my first 1mg shot yesterday morning. So far, I'm impressed.

PSA:

10mgs of NPP EOD turns tirz into a placebo. from -1k calorie deficit to +500 or higher

cuts through all the appetite suppressing compounds I take: stimulants, winny, tirz

terrifying if you’re trying to lean out , IMO

I´ve run 2 mini cycles of sema. Fisrt one 2 weeks, one month pause and the one one week only.

Once the effects of the last cycle had more than dissapeared, I still need to take famotidine more or less chronically or I get some occasional heartburn. Never even happened before starting the sema.

Can anyone relate to this?
Sema for 1 week lol wtf is this place coming to ?!

Looked through a few pages of threads but does anyone know if there’s any progress on sourcing oral semaglutide or similar now that it’s been shown to be equally effective in some ways?

I was doing fine with shots and then suddenly one day just couldn’t get myself to do it anymore (not a big fan of needles) so I’d love some pills any day now…

Still don't know if these GLP-1's don't work for me, or I just need therapy.

Pinned 9 whole mg's (after using lower doses prior) of a peptide companies sema, felt like my stomach got knotted for 1 single day, after that nothing. I don't get hungry, but I still get food noise and cravings (i don't really get hungrier anyways, just the other 2).

Pinned 10mg of Tirz, QSC, got some farting and 1 bowel movement, but nothing, same as Sema. Also used 2mg of QSC sema, same deal.

Tempted to buy a 10kit, and try 4mg-8mg, but we'll see. Or just wait for Retatrutide.

9mgs of sema could kill people. Did you do it in only 1 injection?

Have you had strong effects from previous sema/tirz dosages?

What I have experienced is a quite fast tolerance development. My first 0.250 sema was a bit too much. Now after 2 months I can do almost 1.5mgs that barely touches the appetite. So maybe you have an extra large tolerance.

If it happens with sema and tirz most likely is going to happen with retatrutide too.

I have also noted that it seems to come way softer if I inject all the dosage during 2 days that if I do all in 1 injection. Like the tolerance start developing quite fast with the first pin.

Not 100% sure tho, lets see what others think

9mgs of sema could kill people. Did you do it in only 1 injection?

Have you had strong effects from previous sema/tirz dosages?

What I have experienced is a quite fast tolerance development. My first 0.250 sema was a bit too much. Now after 2 months I can do almost 1.5mgs that barely touches the appetite. So maybe you have an extra large tolerance.

If it happens with sema and tirz most likely is going to happen with retatrutide too.

I have also noted that it seems to come way softer if I inject all the dosage during 2 days that if I do all in 1 injection. Like the tolerance start developing quite fast with the first pin.

Not 100% sure tho, lets see what others think
a full 5mg vial, plus 4mg of another, all in one syringe.

nope, nothing.

I worked up to 1.5mg using the 4(2) week build protocol, nothing, even tossed the original kit, as I thought it was bunk.

strange, but nothing seems to work for me, 1000mg of metformin worked (I think), simply due to nausea, which I ate anyways, also DNP with no food, naesua induced. I was thinking of setmelanotide, or MT2, and to try it.

I shoot into stomach, but I have a fair bit of loose skin, maybe something there? But i've tried quad shots too, nothing.

I’m now 3 months at 1 mg of Semaglutide and 5 mg tirzepatide mixed with good results
Semaglutide from Supertropin and tirze from QSC
I don’t need more tirzepatide so far, appetite suppression seems to b the same, I started hgh 3 weeks ago and was afraid that will impact my appetite, but it hasn’t changed, I’m happy about it, also my glucose which was a bigger concern hasn’t changed, still between 90-97, I’m switching from QSC tirze to Supertropin tirze since is local, don’t wanna go thru waiting 3 weeks and price is too damn good for local, also it will b good to change sources to see if the effect and potency is the same, I rather buy everything from 1 shop
Semaglutide is now widely available domestic but not tirzepatide, and prices for 5 mg is insanely high, so my 5 mg kit will cost me less than QSC when they used to sell 5mg

Pinned 9 whole mg's (after using lower doses prior) of a peptide companies sema, felt like my stomach got knotted for 1 single day, after that nothing. I don't get hungry, but I still get food noise and cravings (i don't really get hungrier anyways, just the other 2).
semaglutide is a great tool, but idk wtf you are doing dude. Dangerous practice, then you make a post about DNP?

Sponsors

Latest posts