MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Has anyone taken there BPC157 orally and had good results? One of my friends that I order for read somewhere that it can be taken orally, that you just take more than if you were taking it SubQ. Anyone have experience doing it like this?

Will be sending ghrp-2 and igf1 lr3 out for testing this week (as well as other stuff). These 2 products will be added to the list (new products) as soon as testing is complete. A lot more peptides are going to be added to the list.

CTS is the frigging worst. I cut the GH (wasn't Stans) about 3 weeks ago, hands still kill me at nights, but not like they did 3 weeks ago. Not sure if I can run it anymore. This was at 3-4iu ED
You can run it you just have to start low at like 2 for awhile and go up .5 ever two weeks until you get to four. It goes away once your body adjust but it does take a min. It’s def worth it if your diet is in check and training. It significantly makes you more lean and bulkier looking after running it for six months and longer it’s awesome

No sir. Definitely not. For oral consumption. It's the raw powder in a thick liquid in which you shake well before use to suspend the powder as you draw desired amount.
Ah gotcha.

Am I missing a list somewhere? I see people talking about peptides but don’t see them listed outside of HGH.

Edit: nvm I’m dumb, found latest

Last edited:
O
Protein
Fats
Carbs will all have a different effect on body composition.
A person who diets on all carbs and/or fats will have a worse body composition than some one who has a diet with protein.
Protein is broken down into amino acids. Amino acids are extremely hard to store as fat.
Carbohydrates are broken down into glycogen. Glycogen is also harder to store as fat.
Fat is only stored as fat.
A calorie is a calorie when it comes to weight loss/gain, but not when it comes to building and retaining muscle
It’s a lot more complex than this. Excess amounts of protein and glucose (simple & sugars) are primarily what are unable to be utilized then stored as fat. Generally, dietary fat is not stored as fat.

It’s all about balance. Excess anything is then fat.

I like that you list the recipe for oils. If I were to match concentrations for my own homebrew- would I expect to experience less to no PIP? It’s BA content that typically causes PIP, correct?

I like that you list the recipe for oils. If I were to match concentrations for my own homebrew- would I expect to experience less to no PIP? It’s BA content that typically causes PIP, correct?
PiP is caused by many things. BB content is usually the least likely, but gets blamed the most. Definitely if it's too high then certainly a possibility. You have tolerance to carrier oil, crashing, too high concentration (too high concentration means much more solvents), raws being washed properly, sources adding a small amount of ethyl oleate without telling customers, etc. List goes on. That being said, I brew at moderate dosages whereas the lower concentration plus need for less solvents is a huge help in lessening the possibility of pip.

So, to answer your question, you would lesson the possibility of pip, but tolerance to carrier, raws and crashing would still be a factor. Grapeseed oil is definitely the most tolerated carrier oil out there. I've tried them all.

PiP is caused by many things. BB content is usually the least likely, but gets blamed the most. Definitely if it's too high then certainly a possibility. You have tolerance to carrier oil, crashing, too high concentration (too high concentration means much more solvents), raws being washed properly, sources adding a small amount of ethyl oleate without telling customers, etc. List goes on. That being said, I brew at moderate dosages whereas the lower concentration plus need for less solvents is a huge help in lessening the possibility of pip.

So, to answer your question, you would lesson the possibility of pip, but tolerance to carrier, raws and crashing would still be a factor. Grapeseed oil is definitely the most tolerated carrier oil out there. I've tried them all.
Appreciate the detailed answer. ill have to play around with my recipes to find what works best for my own body. Prepped oils I’ve used before with MCT gave 0 issues personally. My GSO blend isn’t unbareable but more noticeable.

Cheers man

Appreciate the detailed answer. ill have to play around with my recipes to find what works best for my own body. Prepped oils I’ve used before with MCT gave 0 issues personally. My GSO blend isn’t unbareable but more noticeable.

Cheers man
MCT is the future. I'd pay extra for it.

Curious from OP/ others experience- I know tracking is not provided. Understandable. Do your shipments show on Informed Delivery though?

MCT is the future. I'd pay extra for it.
Well, it has been around for quite a while. As a customer who can tolerate it mct is wonderful. As a source it's kind of a nightmare because a greater amount of people can not. As a source you want fewer pip complaints. I used to use mct many years ago.

I've yet to try MCT. But personally neither cottonseed nor gso give me issues.
There was a source back in the day that used ethyl oleate. I think it was called endosyn or something. I loved eo. It was like water thin so I used that at first when I started sourcing. A decent amount of customers were complaining of pip so I had to switch to the next carrier oil. But it was my favorite. I used a 27g needle in the shoulders. Didn't feel the product or the needle.