MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

@Stanfordpharma1 is your Tirzapetide a powder or is it already reconstituted? Just wandering to know if I need to order Bac with it as well as the gh before I place an order

Does anyone split their anavar does in half and take every 12 hours

I have done 20mg in the morning after having breakfast and 20mg 1 hr or so pre workout. If your taking over 40 or 50mg I would break it up into 2 doses. I haven't had any issues splitting the dose.

Just pinned .5ml of NAD+ Lipo B
Smooth injection…maybe just the slightest burn going in. Planning to do 1ml total a week split into two separate doses. I’ll update on pip if there is any.

I’m currently 6 weeks out from a contest and even with my calories at 4 days-3000 cals (400 carb) and 3 days-2400 cals (300 carb) my appetite has been insatiable.

While awaiting a shipment of Stan’s semaglutide I took .25mg of pharma semaglutide yesterday (on two days of 2k cals yesterday and today) and the appetite suppression/satiated feeling kicked in by last night and is super apparent today. There is zero chance of placebo because my appetite had been as high as ever lately.

I fully expect Stan’s to be as good as the pharma based on testing.

I’m currently 6 weeks out from a contest and even with my calories at 4 days-3000 cals (400 carb) and 3 days-2400 cals (300 carb) my appetite has been insatiable.

While awaiting a shipment of Stan’s semaglutide I took .25mg of pharma semaglutide yesterday (on two days of 2k cals yesterday and today) and the appetite suppression/satiated feeling kicked in by last night and is super apparent today. There is zero chance of placebo because my appetite had been as high as ever lately.

His is definitely the real deal. My wife just took her second dose and has already dropped 7 pounds. She hasn’t changed a thing with her macros or training. She stayed hungry nonstop before and now has to force herself to hit her macros.
She is already in incredible shape, so it’s not like she has tons extra to lose like someone overweight would have.

I am very curious on your results. I'm awaiting a shipment of regular test cyp right now but this might be my next order depending on your or others results.

Just pinned .5ml of NAD+ Lipo B
Smooth injection…maybe just the slightest burn going in. Planning to do 1ml total a week split into two separate doses. I’ll update on pip if there is any.
Update on PIP
About an hour after I pinned, the pain got a little rough while the wife and I were engaging in our extra curricular activities. The pip lasted into the night, but When I woke up this morning pain was gone. Only slightly tender to the touch. I will not hesitate to continue on with this product. However, I will most likely start pinning this in the morning as I struggled to sleep last night.

Update on PIP
About an hour after I pinned, the pain got a little rough while the wife and I were engaging in our extra curricular activities. The pip lasted into the night, but When I woke up this morning pain was gone. Only slightly tender to the touch. I will not hesitate to continue on with this product. However, I will most likely start pinning this in the morning as I struggled to sleep last night.
Making NAD+ (150mg) with just the vitamin b12. Without lipo-b. Hoping this will be more tolerable. Trying to find a sweet spot of results and tolerable. This might be the final product.

His is definitely the real deal. My wife just took her second dose and has already dropped 7 pounds. She hasn’t changed a thing with her macros or training. She stayed hungry nonstop before and now has to force herself to hit her macros.
She is already in incredible shape, so it’s not like she has tons extra to lose like someone overweight would have.
How have your/your wife’s energy levels been since the reduced appetite and daily calories? I just finished the best cutting cycle I’ve had, managed to pull off some major body composition changes. Reduced body fat with very minimal if any lean tissue loss. But now my body is demanding calories back which is understandable but I’ve already lost it and went on two uncontrolled binges

Making NAD+ (150mg) with just the vitamin b12. Without lipo-b. Hoping this will be more tolerable. Trying to find a sweet spot of results and tolerable. This might be the final product.
The mixture I have now is definitely tolerable. If the pain had lasted for a few days I would say otherwise, but it only lasted a few hours. I will definitely keep using it.

How have your/your wife’s energy levels been since the reduced appetite and daily calories? I just finished the best cutting cycle I’ve had, managed to pull off some major body composition changes. Reduced body fat with very minimal if any lean tissue loss. But now my body is demanding calories back which is understandable but I’ve already lost it and went on two uncontrolled binges
Her calorie intake has stayed the same. She’s still hitting her same macro goals she was on before she started the Semaglutide. She basically has to force herself to hit her macros daily. She takes one injection every 7 days. Towards the end of day 5 she said her hunger started to return and she wasn’t getting that instant full feeling after a few bites like she was before.
She hasn’t complained of low energy levels or anything. She hasn’t had any nausea or anything like that. From what we are gathering the nausea and negative side effects that are associated with Semaglutide come from not eating clean. If you are eating greasy ass food, processed, or high sugar foods then I imagine you will run into those negative sides.

so I purchased one of your trial 20 mL bottles and I absolutely love it.

When I first started doing sub Q injections it did have a little bit for about five or so minutes, but went away for me.

When I did IM injections in the Glutes no PIP at all.

For me, I found it was best to do two injections a week at 1/2ml vs 1 ml.

I have made a couple reviews on my experience and will probably update it next week with one last posting.

TxHero

When I first started doing sub Q injections it did have a little bit for about five or so minutes, but went away for me.

I have made a couple reviews on my experience and will probably update it next week with one last posting.

TxHero
Thank you guys for the updates. Really helps me out.

TxHero
What type of benefits do you experience?

Thank you guys for the updates. Really helps me out.
I have one of the OG vials as well and I've come to love it. I sent you a DM after my first shot because if stayed red around injection point. The first 2-3 were that way but since I've had almost zero pip. I'd like to keep getting it with the LipoB personally.

What type of benefits do you experience?
For me it provides
- A little extre energy. noticing I am not as tired in the afternoon on injection days.
- More focused at work. I do alot of data analyyzing and I am Just more attentative.
- Also, I am not 100% certain if the nad injections has anything to do with this, but my shoulder acne is less.
- Nothing substantial, but I noticed a slight drop in my blood pressure by a few points. To be fair I am taking telimisartan. but since I added Tren Hex my BP has gone up some, but I have notice it has dropped a few points since my injections.

I just seem to have an over all better feel when useing it. Especually with the Tren Hex injections. The Tren has made some physique changes, but the tren makes me feel more physically tired and blah. The Nad/lipo b12 injection has made me feel better

I am also getting some lab work done next week and will be curious to see my alt/ast count. I am on low cycle of Stans Tren Hex. so it will be intersting to see if it helps in this area. I have read some research that it helps with liver health.

I will post my results. Since this cycle is mostly Stans gear. I am currently taking
- 250mg test
- 400mg Primo
- 150mg Tren Hex
- 3 iu of HGH (this is not Stans)

TxHero