MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Sweet. I ordered it instead of Sema based on the reading I did on it. Ordered 5 bottles, plan on just staying at 5mg after the initial 2.5mg month.
Sema is stronger at first but once you hit 5mg a week tirz for a month it kicks in hard and is far superior to sema. I have to set reminders to eat because I’ll go all day and won’t eat if I’m busy and don’t think about.

Has anyone used Stan’s Tirzepatide? I have it in my current order, wonder if anyone’s tried it out yet.
Yes I have used it. It works like it’s suppose to and seems like great quality when I used it.. I will be buying it for my fiancé soon when she wants to start cutting and in the future I will get back I. It as well!

Stannys been around for years and I’m about to place my first order. I feel left out. honestly that primo price is golden and looking forward to stocking up on some
Stan is as good as it gets mate. My friend is running the primo right now.
Has anyone used Stan’s Tirzepatide? I have it in my current order, wonder if anyone’s tried it out yet.
I have, the stuff definitely works. Tirzepatide is next level. Could also do super low dose Sema, maybe .25mg/week along side it for better hunger suppression.

They're both a bit overdosed. Were you thinking the numbers should've been closer?

No, I’m ok with those numbers (for oils). I just wanted to make sure there wasn’t anything weird going on, unintentionally or not. I like his shit, a lot, and wanted it to be something like what it turned out to be.

Stan is as good as it gets mate. My friend is running the primo right now.

I have, the stuff definitely works. Tirzepatide is next level. Could also do super low dose Sema, maybe .25mg/week along side it for better hunger suppression.
There is no need to stack these two together. I promise you once you hit your dose on tirz for a month you’ll have to force yourself to eat it’s far stronger than sema but it takes longer to really take effect. The most effective dose in the studies performed was 10mg iirc. I’m on 5mg and have to set reminders on my phone to eat or I won’t.

Sema wasn't good for me. I could barely eat 150 grams of protein per day even with protein shakes.

I have low body fat but was experimenting, to see if new BF set point could be set lower. But at that point, at least for me, I started visibly losing muscle (or everything appeared less full, probably from low carb intake too).

But if a bodybuilder needs it to prioritize fat loss before a show, when they have built more than enough muscle, I can see it being effective.

This compound is definitely for people who prioritize fat loss.

@Spaceman Spiff
For me sema had a much different effect than turz. Sema helped mostly with slowing gastric emptying and making me feel fuller from less. So I can see how it could be hard to eat enough especially with the nausea. But turz worked completely differently. No nausea and I could actually overeat if I wanted to, but I just had no desire at all to eat. Of course I made myself eat protein but it wasn't difficult to eat, it just made it mindlessly easy to eat perfectly clean and in a deficit.