MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Ordered Thursday, received Monday. Vials look clean and intact.

Side note: I got some pics of a guy brewing testosterone in the nude. I did not request this

But I am not going to complain

Never, never Sema either. I always just ran the usual for cuts (ephedra, tried dnp, clen, etc.) but I’ve ALWAYS struggled with dieting in a cut, cravings and binging get the best of me at times.
1700956096698.png

You will like it

Sema gives a better bang for the buck for appetite suppression, but I prefer Tirzepatide overall

Stan will take care of you

Stan's turz is a must have for cutting for me. My next order will probably be just w bunch of turz. It's extremely effective, sema is ok but it's nothing in comparison.

Stan's turz is a must have for cutting for me. My next order will probably be just w bunch of turz. It's extremely effective, sema is ok but it's nothing in comparison.

Sema wasn't good for me. I could barely eat 150 grams of protein per day even with protein shakes.

I have low body fat but was experimenting, to see if new BF set point could be set lower. But at that point, at least for me, I started visibly losing muscle (or everything appeared less full, probably from low carb intake too).

But if a bodybuilder needs it to prioritize fat loss before a show, when they have built more than enough muscle, I can see it being effective.

This compound is definitely for people who prioritize fat loss.

@Spaceman Spiff