MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Oooooooo, I'm excited for that!!!!

Never heard of this. I googled it and read a little and it seems there’s not much concrete evidence of what it’s good for, at least not much documented that anyone on this board would care about..

What am I missing?

Just said I googled it. And read pubmed and another quality platform. Everything I read said there’s nothing backing up any of the claims minus some super small studies on Parkinson’s and things like that.

I know we use things plenty for purposes not listed. I’m asking you what purpose has you so excited to try this. You got fucking parkies??? You wanna have beautiful skin???

If a top source here is carrying it, I’m missing something. And it’s not on pubmed.

Just said I googled it. And read pubmed and another quality platform. Everything I read said there’s nothing backing up any of the claims minus some super small studies on Parkinson’s and things like that.

I know we use things plenty for purposes not listed. I’m asking you what purpose has you so excited to try this. You got fucking parkies??? You wanna have beautiful skin???

If a top source here is carrying it, I’m missing something. And it’s not on pubmed.
The ELI5 is it helps repair damaged cells. It’s being used more for longevity and not performance.

You didn't get the joke because it's a terrible joke that shouldn't be made. Not to mention that it makes no sense to suggest you would rather your kid use one of the most addictive and deadly substances in the world rather than a natural non addictive flower that can't kill you.
Totally agree with sippincoffee....you'd rather have a dead son instead of a son and grandson?!? Makes no sense to me whatsoever. Fentynl is a good drug when used properly. I have a pain pump that goes into my spinal cord directly on the MU receptor that sends pain signals to the brain. I was down on a couch or bed for almost 20 years and this device and medication saved my life, got me back in the gym, living a decent life again. I was on the brink of suicide but I'm religious so I could never bring myself to do it. Fentynl when abused is just as bad as any other hard-core drug. Marijuana saved my life so I'd rather smoke weed and not take the pain pills I'm prescribed. So don't be so quick to judge. I remember everything. I'm not stustustupid because of medical Marijuana. Plus medical Marijuana is shown to make addicts of opiates come off of them with greater success than any prescribed medication like methadone, suboxane, subutex, etc.

If you couldn't use Google to extrapolate the benefits, health or otherwise, of injectable Glutathione, then I don't know what else to tell you. I'm sorry your brain no work that good.

Totally agree with sippincoffee....you'd rather have a dead son instead of a son and grandson?!? Makes no sense to me whatsoever. Fentynl is a good drug when used properly. I have a pain pump that goes into my spinal cord directly on the MU receptor that sends pain signals to the brain. I was down on a couch or bed for almost 20 years and this device and medication saved my life, got me back in the gym, living a decent life again. I was on the brink of suicide but I'm religious so I could never bring myself to do it. Fentynl when abused is just as bad as any other hard-core drug. Marijuana saved my life so I'd rather smoke weed and not take the pain pills I'm prescribed. So don't be so quick to judge. I remember everything. I'm not stustustupid because of medical Marijuana. Plus medical Marijuana is shown to make addicts of opiates come off of them with greater success than any prescribed medication like methadone, suboxane, subutex, etc.
Did you see the date of the message you quoted?

Been a while since I’ve done one of these… Took advantage of the sale and received my pack in record time. In other words, Touch down and the gear looks pretty!

Stoked to see glutithione offered in the list. Stan has never missed target with quality and service.

Consider offering this product in single-use or possible a couple-use vials/ampules. Also, pull the solution straight from fridge/freezer when ready to ship, since most likely they won’t be shipped on ice.

Once in solution GSH begins to oxidize (dimmerize) fairly quickly. Exposure to oxygen and temperature are the largest factors at play.

A lot of people have been waiting for this glutathione. I'll come up with pricing and put on list in the next few days.

View attachment 271165View attachment 271166View attachment 271167View attachment 271168
what can you tell us about the glutathione.
A lot of people have been waiting for this glutathione. I'll come up with pricing and put on list in the next few days.

View attachment 271165View attachment 271166View attachment 271167View attachment 271168

what can you tell us about the glutathione?

Most traditional pharmaceuticals is 200 mg/mL. - Will yours be similar in dosage?
- Also, will it require refrigeration?

Last question. Have you personally injected yourself yet? If so, what was the PIP like?
I know there's another vendor on this board recently tried making glutithione injections, and everybody that purchased it got bad whelps, fever and extreme PIP.

I know you're an old pro in the realm ofmixology.com, so I have much more confidence in your experience. But still curious.

TxHero

what can you tell us about the glutathione.

what can you tell us about the glutathione?

Most traditional pharmaceuticals is 200 mg/mL. - Will yours be similar in dosage?
- Also, will it require refrigeration?

Last question. Have you personally injected yourself yet? If so, what was the PIP like?
I know there's another vendor on this board recently tried making glutithione injections, and everybody that purchased it got bad whelps, fever and extreme PIP.

I know you're an old pro in the realm ofmixology.com, so I have much more confidence in your experience. But still curious.

TxHero
Tbh, i haven't had time to figure any of this out. I usually test new products on myself. I'll have to figure out what the dosage will be, test the ph levels and see what the pip is like. Then I'll figure out price.

I usually test new products on myself.

This is so hard to figure out though, unless you know what to look for?

I was trying a research chemical and it helped me take very pleasant naps almost every day. Then someone mentioned it should promote high levels of focus, that could be used for productivity or meditation or falling asleep, but I didn't know what to look for.

When I tried reading a book after dosing, increased focus was noticeable.

@txhero

What is everyone’s experience with SP’s Testosterone Cypionate? Good stuff? Considering switching from my pharma TRT source as it’s expensive as fk.

Last edited:
@hawkberry04 I've read so much of this thread my retinas are bleeding.
it seems like dude is straight og with the sauce and been around for cool minute. I wanna try him out but don't feel like spending his 250 minium right now.
@Stanfordpharma1 are your orals still caps?