MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Stoked to see glutithione offered in the list. Stan has never missed target with quality and service.

Consider offering this product in single-use or possible a couple-use vials/ampules. Also, pull the solution straight from fridge/freezer when ready to ship, since most likely they won’t be shipped on ice.

Once in solution GSH begins to oxidize (dimmerize) fairly quickly. Exposure to oxygen and temperature are the largest factors at play.

Come on man it's dimerize (making two) not dimmerize (to reduce brightness one way or another) ;)

If pharma tests at 200mg/ml and Stan's tests at 200mg/ml.

Stan is better. You heard me right.
I agree, but personally I've used pharmacom and deligas....Stanford put their shit to shame. I get no pip with test e, test p, deca, primo e....the other "top brands" I was on always gave me pip with just 1ml. I can pin 2.5 mls of Stanford in my glute or delt and get not pip. I use 1in 25g 2.5ml pins.
I won't go anywhere else besides Stanford period! He knows his shit and that's why everyone says great things about his gear.

I'm really contemplating getting the media bottle. I have alot of empty vials(sterile) laying around.

Recrimping the top is one I would be thinking of. I could just split it among friends. G2g

I had great results with Stan Var, Tren, and Primo. His Primo is incredible. I’ve had stronger Tren though. But I had some great androgen response to his tren tbh.

Tren is tren.

If anything is stronger is cause was overdosed
Yea his Tren A didn’t really give me night sweats but fuck the insomnia literally changed my circadian rhythm for a week. Good gains but the mental edge/advantage was a bit off from what I’m used to. Had my physique looking beautiful.

tbh his primo really shined for me, had me running a gram a week if not more
also the halotestin was crazy
I am glad you are able to give him alot of business.

not that I am condoning your doses or you should be near anywhere on that amount of gear(I seen your pics on Discord)

What is everyone’s experience with SP’s Testosterone Cypionate? Good stuff? Considering switching from my pharma TRT source as it’s expensive as fk.
Yo, my old “clinic” recently bumped 200 cyp to $240 a bottle they still send me texts and emails. Can’t go wrong with Stan bro.