MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Black Friday is officially over. Man, I need a break, lol. Orders were/are insane. FYI, I will be closing down for a period in January. Doing some upgrades to the shop and will have to break down, do upgrades and re put up equipment and such. This will be maybe a 2 week time frame. Hopefully this is plenty of warning.

Black Friday is officially over. Man, I need a break, lol. Orders were/are insane. FYI, I will be closing down for a period in January. Doing some upgrades to the shop and will have to break down, do upgrades and re put up equipment and such. This will be maybe a 2 week time frame. Hopefully this is plenty of warning.
Lol need any help? ;P

I’ll hit you up, hoping to connect before you take a break.

Crap it sounds like I missed the sale! Any chance you will have a sale on those 550 ml bum jugs of oil? My buddy has the 1100ml ones and looks down pityingly on my pathetic stash.

Crap it sounds like I missed the sale! Any chance you will have a sale on those 550 ml bum jugs of oil? My buddy has the 1100ml ones and looks down pityingly on my pathetic stash.
No sir. The media bottles and raws non discountable. They are as low as I can sell them. Sorry. They're not part of the 10% over $600 discount option.

Makes sense at $5 per 10ml vial. I just need one more gym buddy to agree to split some test C and sustanon so I don’t feel like a completely crazy gear horder, then I’ll hit you up

4x 100ml sealed vials (or 12x30ml vials)
10x 10 ml vials

Fill up the 10ml vials first, that will good for your cruises

can use the 30ml for storage or use them during blasts.

What would be the way of transferring to smaller vials in a sterile manner? Are the jugs sterile?