MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Definitely many factors. There's injection technique, virgin muscle, the raws, personal reaction to a particular compound, amount of solvents used, the amount of product per ml, carrier oil and so on. As the source making the products there are some things I can control but can't control everything. You're gonna get customers with pip, but you can take steps to reduce that percentage. As a source from the day you start brewing everything is a learning process. I use gso because I find it's tolerated by a greater percentage of people. Doesn't mean it's the best carrier oil. The best carrier oil is the one that meets your needs the most. My favorite product that I've used throughout the years was ethyl oleate. It was so smooth and thin I could use a slin pin and inject in my shoulders. Felt nothing. That being said it probably has the most negative reactions by a higher percentage than any other carrier I've used. Some sources don't tell you but add a little in their blend to thin out their products.
Do you personally use gso or do you brew your own personal stash in EO?

EO is great. I had some tren a 200mg/ml in EO last year and it was completely painless. And nice and thin like you said

Do you personally use gso or do you brew your own personal stash in EO?

EO is great. I had some tren a 200mg/ml in EO last year and it was completely painless. And nice and thin like you said
I'm not on anything right now. Haven't been for many years for personal reasons, but I will be starting trt using my gso product. I don't even carry eo or any other products not on list at all. When the person requested the media bottles in mct I told him I'd have to buy some mct as I don't carry it. But when I did use I used the products I had on list. Tbh, I wouldn't even have time to make my own personal batches, lol. I work 7 days a week almost around the clock. I also get request daily for different carrier oils, other products, special blends, etc. I just don't have time to accommodate the requests. Wish I did. Wish I could make everyone happy. Business is just so insane.

Got a question about the dragons blood, how do I dose something like this, I know it’s gonna be huge on benefits, but I want to make sure I don’t over do it or sell myself short on it. Tia

Got a question about the dragons blood, how do I dose something like this, I know it’s gonna be huge on benefits, but I want to make sure I don’t over do it or sell myself short on it. Tia

Use the search function at the top right. You can set it to search only this thread. Just type in “dragons blood”. Lots of discussion has been had on dosing and administering and all kinds of stuff.

Definitely many factors. There's injection technique, virgin muscle, the raws, personal reaction to a particular compound, amount of solvents used, the amount of product per ml, carrier oil and so on. As the source making the products there are some things I can control but can't control everything. You're gonna get customers with pip, but you can take steps to reduce that percentage. As a source from the day you start brewing everything is a learning process. I use gso because I find it's tolerated by a greater percentage of people. Doesn't mean it's the best carrier oil. The best carrier oil is the one that meets your needs the most. My favorite product that I've used throughout the years was ethyl oleate. It was so smooth and thin I could use a slin pin and inject in my shoulders. Felt nothing. That being said it probably has the most negative reactions by a higher percentage than any other carrier I've used. Some sources don't tell you but add a little in their blend to thin out their products.
Love the smell

I've been doing this for over 15 years. Tried pretty much all the carriers. Gso has the least complaints of negative reaction. Mct has a high amount of negative reaction. Complaints of the oil not dissipating, etc. The viscosity is wonderful and a higher amount of powder can dissolve so it's a trade off.

This is good information. We take it for granted.

I prefer higher concentration gear but I understand it doesn't always work that way.

glad you dont use EO in your oils honestly.. it might be smooth for some but its just so toxic for the body.. as bodybuilders the less toxic stuff we can put in our bodies the better off we are in the long run