MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Got a question about the dragons blood, how do I dose something like this, I know it’s gonna be huge on benefits, but I want to make sure I don’t over do it or sell myself short on it. Tia
Start .2ML as everyone suggested. I started there are worked up to .4ML. I also take 400mg caffeine 20 minutes before. It's a good combo. As someone else mentioned, my caffeine intake/need the rest of the day is pretty much zero after that.

Start .2ML as everyone suggested. I started there are worked up to .4ML. I also take 400mg caffeine 20 minutes before. It's a good combo. As someone else mentioned, my caffeine intake/need the rest of the day is pretty much zero after that.
What does dragons blood compare to as far as other stimulants

That hgh result! And right after I ordered a bunch of Hgh lol
Ehh man these hgh reports have been all over the place since jano started using his “new” method.

It seems like luck of the draw who gets a good report and who doesn’t. I wouldn’t focus too much on one specific lab report showing this to be the case, he could send in the same exact vial and get a very very different result with Janos new testing.

1 vial will show no dimer and then re test it and it shows dimer. The hgh testing recently has not been incredibly consistent in any way shape or form, take it with a grain of salt.

Hey, got some of the primo 200mg back about 4 months ago. Love the compound, just having some issues.

When injected deep IM, I have zero PIP. I posted this in this thread if you look back a while. I ended up having leakage, and contrarily had the worst PIP I've ever had. I couldn't even lift my arm, it actually turned me off of pinning IM for months.

I switched to subQ test only, added in primo subQ after like 2 months and I get large red welts every time. I can subQ ~.35 test with a small lump and little to no pain. Even just .1 primo gives me swollen, painful lumps. I've tried different locations and with varying depth.

Am I allergic to something in it? I wouldn't think so if I can inject IM with no issue. But I'm not sure why it would only irritate me if it's in the fat, and why it would be so bad.

Hey, got some of the primo 200mg back about 4 months ago. Love the compound, just having some issues.

When injected deep IM, I have zero PIP. I posted this in this thread if you look back a while. I ended up having leakage, and contrarily had the worst PIP I've ever had. I couldn't even lift my arm, it actually turned me off of pinning IM for months.

I switched to subQ test only, added in primo subQ after like 2 months and I get large red welts every time. I can subQ ~.35 test with a small lump and little to no pain. Even just .1 primo gives me swollen, painful lumps. I've tried different locations and with varying depth.

Am I allergic to something in it? I wouldn't think so if I can inject IM with no issue. But I'm not sure why it would only irritate me if it's in the fat, and why it would be so bad.
have you tried to mix with other carrier oils? im gonna do first pin tomorrow am but will be heating it and doing im and mixing with my sust which is mct