MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Got a question about the dragons blood, how do I dose something like this, I know it’s gonna be huge on benefits, but I want to make sure I don’t over do it or sell myself short on it. Tia
.15 of an ml was more than enough for me. Start low and assess your tolerance. I would never go above .2 myself

Closed until mid January, but here are some test results. More on the way and the new products will be added to the list by the time I reopen.

.15 of an ml was more than enough for me. Start low and assess your tolerance. I would never go above .2 myself
Hell yeah bro, thank you. Was hoping this’ll give an extra push when it comes to my strongman training. Happy new year to all y’all, and be safe this weekend!

Got a question about the dragons blood, how do I dose something like this, I know it’s gonna be huge on benefits, but I want to make sure I don’t over do it or sell myself short on it. Tia
Id say go in incrimants of 0.1ml, starting with 0.2ml. If youve used stims, youll notice it. Doesnt take much. 0.3ml will get you moving wether you want to or not.

NAD is gonna burn regardless I think. It's worth it. Have you pinned glutathione yet? That shit burns too but we gotta suck it up buttercup.
I’ve pinned stans nad+ twice now. First one pip was pretty bad. Second wasn’t nearly as bad.
If you don’t mind, tell us what effects you’ve seen using it?
Thanks

I’ve pinned stans nad+ twice now. First one pip was pretty bad. Second wasn’t nearly as bad.
If you don’t mind, tell us what effects you’ve seen using it?
Thanks
Not sure if it's placebo but I feel more energetic/alive. I am 49 so I'm older. It adds a little pep to my step.

Not sure if it's placebo but I feel more energetic/alive. I am 49 so I'm older. It adds a little pep to my step.
Appreciate the feedback!! I’m 46 so I get it. One thing I noticed almost immediately was my craving for caffeine was cut back. I’m usually a few cups of coffee and an energy drink before noon. I still have my coffee but don’t really want the energy drink now.

Appreciate the feedback!! I’m 46 so I get it. One thing I noticed almost immediately was my craving for caffeine was cut back. I’m usually a few cups of coffee and an energy drink before noon. I still have my coffee but don’t really want the energy drink now.
I add it to Dragons Blood (which I just ran out of) four times a week before fasted cardio. That's a real boost! I'm actually out of both as of this morning. I hope stan keeps NAD.

anyone here use stans tb500 and bpc? if so how good is it? and suggested lengths of use? i hear yuo can run for 90 days or until area is fully heald? but thats direct pin in area of effected.

So you're telling me I should step my game up?

Depends. Are you wired on 0.3 mL? If it would impair job performance or sleep quality, I'd stick with 0.3 mL.

Otherwise, don't be a pussy.
Lmao. It’s personal preference. I’ve abused stims before plus I run BPC consistently which inhibits stimulants, or so I’ve read. Anddd I take albuterol oral daily. My tolerance for it is up there. But I love the stuff.