MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Hey, got some of the primo 200mg back about 4 months ago. Love the compound, just having some issues.

When injected deep IM, I have zero PIP. I posted this in this thread if you look back a while. I ended up having leakage, and contrarily had the worst PIP I've ever had. I couldn't even lift my arm, it actually turned me off of pinning IM for months.

I switched to subQ test only, added in primo subQ after like 2 months and I get large red welts every time. I can subQ ~.35 test with a small lump and little to no pain. Even just .1 primo gives me swollen, painful lumps. I've tried different locations and with varying depth.

Am I allergic to something in it? I wouldn't think so if I can inject IM with no issue. But I'm not sure why it would only irritate me if it's in the fat, and why it would be so bad.
Primo is known for pip…if you get zero pip from primo it’s usually because it’s Masteron instead. Pin it deep, inject slowly, leave the needle in Atleast 5 seconds after you’ve pushed all that liquid gold in and then pull the needle back out and massage it well. Leaving the needle in for a few seconds helps eliminate the seepage you are talking about.
There is no way in hell I would even dream of doing primo subq. That would be a nightmare haha
Primo is my favorite compound, and to me it’s worth the soreness that comes along with it.

Primo is known for pip…if you get zero pip from primo it’s usually because it’s Masteron instead. Pin it deep, inject slowly, leave the needle in Atleast 5 seconds after you’ve pushed all that liquid gold in and then pull the needle back out and massage it well. Leaving the needle in for a few seconds helps eliminate the seepage you are talking about.
There is no way in hell I would even dream of doing primo subq. That would be a nightmare haha
Primo is my favorite compound, and to me it’s worth the soreness that comes along with it.
This is some nonsense man. “If the primo doesn’t give you pip it’s fake”

Man I’ve used countless different primo e 200 all have been hplc tested and very much real primo and I get absolutely 0 pip from it, ever.

I’m incredibly sensitive to pip as well.

This is just not true

Man I’ve used countless different primo e 200 all have been hplc tested and very much real primo and I get absolutely 0 pip from it, ever.

This is just not true
I guess I should have said the majority of people get pip from primo…like 99% haha You are a very lucky man to be in the 1% that doesn’t!

This is just not true
Same on primo 200. But I’m not sensitive to PIP from any compound.

If you think your gear is fake. 1. Find a new source or 2. Test it.

I have been using Stan's Primo for about two years. And Stan Primo was the first I've ever used.

my first experience, I had zero pip for the first couple of weeks and after the second week, I started getting lumps in the butt, butt spasms when I injected. I injected every Monday, Wednesday and Friday with a 25 gauge 1.5 inch needle.

I stopped all injections for about two months, and then restarted my cycle. This time I had zero issues with Stan's Primo, and the only differences, I rotated between my glutes and my quads and I've had no issue since with zero PIP.

What I have noticed for myself when I get any type of PIP, it's either:
- I have injected too quickly
- or I'm using a extra small gauge needle and because it's in there longer I find myself wiggling it.

One thing I've learned when using smaller gauge needles, such as a 27 or 30 gauge needle, if I use a smaller syringe like a one cc syringe, I'm able to push the fluid through a small needle much quicker. And yes Stan's gso oil is easily pushed theough a 30 gauge needle as long as I am using a 1cc syringe and it takes about 20 seconds to push it through . anything larger than that, it takes me like five minutes to get ot pushed through.

I almost always use 30 gauge 1" needles now and as long as I use a one cc syringe, I can push it through at an even pace without wiggling the needle, and I've had no problems with PIP.

Txhero

Yea about StanPrimo, have had two injections one with a sterile 29g 1/2 inch needle and another deep intramuscular 25g 1/2 inch, both gave me a sterile abscess that I had to drain myself. Never had to do this with any other gear. Stuff feels good but it’s a pain sometimes. The PIP lasts like a week. Also I’ve ran through at least 25 shots to each delt so it’s not like it’s a virgin to the ester. I’m not gonna lie the gear just seems dirty. I may do a flashlight test later.

Yea about StanPrimo, have had two injections one with a sterile 29g 1/2 inch needle and another deep intramuscular 25g 1/2 inch, both gave me a sterile abscess that I had to drain myself. Never had to do this with any other gear. Stuff feels good but it’s a pain sometimes. The PIP lasts like a week. Also I’ve ran through at least 25 shots to each delt so it’s not like it’s a virgin to the ester. I’m not gonna lie the gear just seems dirty. I may do a flashlight test later.
Don't know what to say here. I get very, very few people complain about pip and never any complaints of infection. I'll let the community decide if the product is dirty or not.