MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Got my first order the other day! Super excited to unbox it. I will say the labeling looks professional and I like it. However I did have one problem with the dragons blood though. It appears there’s a huge strand of what looks to be lint or cotton?
Edit- I did heat it up as well and tried swirling it to see if maybe it crashed or anything.
does the strand move or does is it against the wall?

Got my first order the other day! Super excited to unbox it. I will say the labeling looks professional and I like it. However I did have one problem with the dragons blood though. It appears there’s a huge strand of what looks to be lint or cotton?
Edit- I did heat it up as well and tried swirling it to see if maybe it crashed or anything.
whats in dragons blood?

Probably one of the products crashed. Different products react differently when crashed and Dragons Blood has 4 different compounds in it.

does the strand move or does is it against the wall?
Floats around when swirled, I was able to get it stuck in that spot so I can show it, if not you guys would not be able to see it. Anyways Stan cleared everything up. I just figured crashing would crystallize and this stuff flowed around majestically is the best way to put it?

Yea about StanPrimo, have had two injections one with a sterile 29g 1/2 inch needle and another deep intramuscular 25g 1/2 inch, both gave me a sterile abscess that I had to drain myself. Never had to do this with any other gear. Stuff feels good but it’s a pain sometimes. The PIP lasts like a week. Also I’ve ran through at least 25 shots to each delt so it’s not like it’s a virgin to the ester. I’m not gonna lie the gear just seems dirty. I may do a flashlight test later.
I've thrown out other gear because I only run Stan's oils now. Nothing wrong with the other stuff just not as smooth. I only run test cyp and primo but they give me no issues.

Yea about StanPrimo, have had two injections one with a sterile 29g 1/2 inch needle and another deep intramuscular 25g 1/2 inch, both gave me a sterile abscess that I had to drain myself.
How is it you did a "deep intramuscular" inj with a half inch pin? I guess if it was your biceps or pec? Deep inj aren't associated with half inch pins. 1 1/2" is where its at.

This is some nonsense man. “If the primo doesn’t give you pip it’s fake”

Man I’ve used countless different primo e 200 all have been hplc tested and very much real primo and I get absolutely 0 pip from it, ever.

I’m incredibly sensitive to pip as well.

This is just not true
I was thinking the same thing. Bullshit -false information. His primo was probably bunk or something brewed shitty giving the PIP lol

I was thinking the same thing. Bullshit -false information. His primo was probably bunk or something brewed shitty giving the PIP lol
Nah…Stan’s primo is definitely not bunk or shitty and I still get pip from it, same as I have every other legit source. More people than not get pip from primo. It’s the only compound that effects me that way.
I guess you are one of the lucky ones too!!

I ran 200mg/ml primo (not Stan's) and because I don't like frequent injects I would inject 1.5-2ml twice per week. PIP wasn't anything I needed to post about.
Same with DHB dosed at 125mg/ml I'd inject 2ml each time and PIP wasn't anything to cry about...
HPLC tested and legit....
Never understood why so many people cry about PIP. Low pain tolerance's I guess....

Nah…Stan’s primo is definitely not bunk or shitty and I still get pip from it, same as I have every other legit source. More people than not get pip from primo. It’s the only compound that effects me that way.
I guess you are one of the lucky ones too!!
Dude you’re literally just spreading misinformation. Stop

It sucks that you get pip from primo e but you are very incorrect in stating “99% of user will get pip from primo e”

Most people I know who use primo (and it’s a fucking lot) will tell you primo e is a smooth injection.

Once again I do believe perhaps you are confusing primo e with primo ace.

But no, primo e is not an unbearably pippy compound.

Primo ace is a different story.

Never understood why so many people cry about PIP. Low pain tolerance's I guess....

Maybe because we’re all different?

I’ve had pip so bad I couldn’t bend my knee at all, couldn’t walk without a major limp for over a week.

I’m glad you don’t experience that, but that means jack shit for everyone else.

Dude you’re literally just spreading misinformation. Stop

It sucks that you get pip from primo e but you are very incorrect in stating “99% of user will get pip from primo e”

Most people I know who use primo (and it’s a fucking lot) will tell you primo e is a smooth injection.

Once again I do believe perhaps you are confusing primo e with primo ace.

But no, primo e is not an unbearably pippy compound.

Primo ace is a different story.
Did I ever say anything about it being unbearable pip? No I did not. Did I say it was crippling? No I did not. I was simply letting the original guy who posted about his pip from the primo he is running is normal and not to mistake it for “dirty” gear.
Primo Ace is most definitely a different story…reason why most suppliers do not carry it. 99% was most definitely over exaggerated…my fault for over exaggerating on that…however A LOT of people do experience some sort of pip from Primo. Tons and tons of articles back that up a long with numerous people I know that use it….which is A LOT too.
This turned into way more than it should have, when I was simply having Stan’s back on the gear he supplies.
Have a blessed day

I’ve had pip so bad I couldn’t bend my knee at all, couldn’t walk without a major limp for over a week.

Was that the first shot out of that vial? If so what did you then do with that vial?

yeah ive had PIP that was so bad it affected my workouts.. i told myself im not gonna take gear if i cant even train properly its pointless

its funny when some guys think their hardcore cause they use shitty gear that gives them PIP lmao