MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

yeah ive had PIP that was so bad it affected my workouts.. i told myself im not gonna take gear if i cant even train properly its pointless

its funny when some guys think their hardcore cause they use shitty gear that gives them PIP lmao
Don't be a bitch. Keep injecting it until your ass burns off

hmm first time having this primo and its smooth af just heat and enjoy
Mine doesn’t get sore until about the second day after pinning. I’ve been doing this for a very long time and have yet to heat any of my vials. Maybe it’s time I stop being stubborn…or just lazy, and give it a go lol

Mine doesn’t get sore until about the second day after pinning. I’ve been doing this for a very long time and have yet to heat any of my vials. Maybe it’s time I stop being stubborn…or just lazy, and give it a go lol
so @Shivathedestroyer recommended a candlewarmer and it works i legit just wake up turn it on and set the vials on there and then like 3-4 mins into i grab and withdraw and pin and its smooth af tbh like way fucking smooth lol

Yea about StanPrimo, have had two injections one with a sterile 29g 1/2 inch needle and another deep intramuscular 25g 1/2 inch, both gave me a sterile abscess that I had to drain myself. Never had to do this with any other gear. Stuff feels good but it’s a pain sometimes. The PIP lasts like a week. Also I’ve ran through at least 25 shots to each delt so it’s not like it’s a virgin to the ester. I’m not gonna lie the gear just seems dirty. I may do a flashlight test later.
Lol back under the bridge with you. Troll.

so @Shivathedestroyer recommended a candlewarmer and it works i legit just wake up turn it on and set the vials on there and then like 3-4 mins into i grab and withdraw and pin and its smooth af tbh like way fucking smooth lol
Candle Warmer. That's a really good idea and I have one. Thank you.

I haven't read far back. But I saw something about pip. If you shoot in the ass, you may end up with a small hard knot that goes away pretty quickly.

If you shoot in the upper thighs (much easier to), you can end up with a rash, that can turn into pain, and hopefully you don't end up in the hospital.

The angle is weird at first. But ass only!

Candle Warmer. That's a really good idea and I have one. Thank you.

I haven't read far back. But I saw something about pip. If you shoot in the ass, you may end up with a small hard knot that goes away pretty quickly.

If you shoot in the upper thighs (much easier to), you can end up with a rash, that can turn into pain, and hopefully you don't end up in the hospital.

The angle is weird at first. But ass only!
Thighs…ouch! Gives me nightmares. That’s the only time I’ve experienced pip (other than everytime I run primo) and that was definitely due to user error! I figured I would give my delts and glutes a break, because I was pinning every day…so I thought why not try out my quads. I guess I should have did more research on how to properly inject in my quads before just giving it a go. Pinned both quads at the same time, like an absolute idiot since I had no idea how it was going to go over. I could not bend my legs at the knee for two straight weeks…I was absolutely miserable! I’ve been too scared to try it again since then lol and that was roughly 11 or 12 years ago

I inject in my quads, I use a 27g by 1in , I go in at a slight angle like I guess 45° angle, my trt clinic told me to do the angle injection for quads, I heat up the oil but it still pushes through kinda slow, my guess is around 30 seconds to injection 1ml but I've never had any issues with pip this way , oh and I always aspirated with quads.

I inject in my quads, I use a 27g by 1in , I go in at a slight angle like I guess 45° angle, my trt clinic told me to do the angle injection for quads, I heat up the oil but it still pushes through kinda slow, my guess is around 30 seconds to injection 1ml but I've never had any issues with pip this way , oh and I always aspirated with quads.

I'm pretty much all quads now. If it's cold and I need to warm it, 23 gauge. If I have the time to actually warm it up, 25 gauge. No issues with scar tissue or anything like that.

Been using Nipro needles if that means anything. They seem to go in pretty smooth.

heat up the oil but it still pushes through kinda slow,

Are you using a 1ml syringe or 3ml? A 1ml using 27g goes pretty damn good for me. I use a lot of 25g too and can’t really tell the difference feeling wise and pins fast even with 3ml syringe.

Syringe size makes a big difference when injecting with small gauge syringes.

for my quads, I use a 1 inch 30 gauge needle, and a 1 mill syringe I can check everything in less than 10 seconds. I cannot explain the physics behind a larger syringe injecting slower, but I do know it makes a difference.

my only advice if you ever decide to use a 30 gauge. Make sure your syringe is a twist and not a slip on. the slips sometimes has too much pressure building up and the needle will disengage from the syringe.

like @Fattyone mentioned. Syringe size makes idifference.

on a sidenote, when I inject, I deliberately go a little slower anyways. I personally feel it causes less stress on the muscle and reduces pip.

Txhero

You sissies don't know about pip. Find you some 200mg DHB and try that. Muscles swell up for 5 to 6 days, red, hot, pain. This is the complete muscle group injected into not just the injection site.
My injected shoulder would literally look like a more advanced or genetic gifted body builder vs the other shoulder. Did my right Quad once and it was even worse, I had a fever for two days but man it looked huge. Lol

You sissies don't know about pip. Find you some 200mg DHB and try that. Muscles swell up for 5 to 6 days, red, hot, pain. This is the complete muscle group injected into not just the injection site.
Idk if you are trying to brag about this or what.

"You don't know about pain, I one time stuck a dull blade into my arm"

There is a difference between general Pip and doing compounds that shouldn't be injected as such high concentrations

To be honest. Only true pip I got was 5-6 says of test e baseball sized lump in my arm.

I refuse to inject test e or dhb now. I would rather inject 4ml of lower concentrations

Last edited: