MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Hey Stan, just to verify.. you offer two different injectable primo E’s? A 200mg/ml 14ml version and a 150mg/ml 11.5ml version?

Stan I thought the primo e 200 were 15ml vials, now you’re saying they’re 14ml. I feel betrayed
To be perfectly honest, I never ordered these vials. I ordered my regular 10ml vials and these were accidentally sent. I just put them next to each other and these were much bigger so I thought they were 15ml. I just now measured and it came out slightly under 14ml. I'm gonna change again to say 12ml and they will be overdosed to slightly under 14ml. I will lower the price to what I think is an outstanding price of $80 and to top that off I'll have a sale for $70 to make up for the error. I have so many of these vials. Once they are gone I'll just stick with the original 10ml vials and price accordingly. Yes, I did make an error and hopefully this makes up for it. Nobody questioned it. I caught it myself and am correcting it.

To be perfectly honest, I never ordered these vials. I ordered my regular 10ml vials and these were accidentally sent. I just put them next to each other and these were much bigger so I thought they were 15ml. I just now measured and it came out slightly under 14ml. I'm gonna change again to say 12ml and they will be overdosed to slightly under 14ml. I will lower the price to what I think is an outstanding price of $80 and to top that off I'll have a sale for $70 to make up for the error. I have so many of these vials. Once they are gone I'll just stick with the original 10ml vials and price accordingly. Yes, I did make an error and hopefully this makes up for it. Nobody questioned it. I caught it myself and am correcting it.
I was mostly just busting your balls man. But hey that sounds great to me.

And this is exactly why you are my one and only source, Transparency and honesty!