MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

You sissies don't know about pip. Find you some 200mg DHB and try that. Muscles swell up for 5 to 6 days, red, hot, pain. This is the complete muscle group injected into not just the injection site.
My injected shoulder would literally look like a more advanced or genetic gifted body builder vs the other shoulder. Did my right Quad once and it was even worse, I had a fever for two days but man it looked huge. Lol
I know. Now people call injection soreness pip.

My first cycle my dumbass bought 500mg ml test e. I literally couldn't lift my leg to get in the shower, but I spent all my money on it so I just kept running it. 14 weeks, just showered at my grandma's house and ate all her food. Walked like a mummy everywhere so I just told people I pulled a muscle

Syringe size makes a big difference when injecting with small gauge syringes.

for my quads, I use a 1 inch 30 gauge needle, and a 1 mill syringe I can check everything in less than 10 seconds. I cannot explain the physics behind a larger syringe injecting slower, but I do know it makes a difference.

my only advice if you ever decide to use a 30 gauge. Make sure your syringe is a twist and not a slip on. the slips sometimes has too much pressure building up and the needle will disengage from the syringe.

like @Fattyone mentioned. Syringe size makes idifference.

on a sidenote, when I inject, I deliberately go a little slower anyways. I personally feel it causes less stress on the muscle and reduces pip.

Txhero
Where did you find 1 inch 30 gauge? I’ve only seen .5 inch

Idk if you are trying to brag about this or what.

"You don't know about pain, I one time stuck a dull blade into my arm"

There is a difference between general Pip and doing compounds that shouldn't be injected as such high concentrations

To be honest. Only true pip I got was 5-6 says of test e baseball sized lump in my arm.

I refuse to inject test e or dhb now. I would rather inject 4ml of lower concentrations
I never had pip from Test E.
Probably a reason you don't see 200mg DHB around anymore. The stuff is just awful. I would mix 1ml with 2ml cyp and it would still be bad.

Some guys are just more prone to PI] IMO. My buddy is running the same blend I'm on and keeps complaining about pip. I'm not feeling it at all.