MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Moneys a hell a drug lol
I actually never knew the scale these guys were on until the kitty bust, if I was making that i would also be taking orders 24/7 I guess too lol just hope he doesn’t burn out or slip somewhere from working too much because honestly I emailed him Sunday and wasnt expecting a reply until end of monday or tuesday and I would have been happy with that, replying to me middle of the day sunday 2 hrs after I email is insane.

I actually never knew the scale these guys were on until the kitty bust, if I was making that i would also be taking orders 24/7 I guess too lol just hope he doesn’t burn out or slip somewhere from working too much because honestly I emailed him Sunday and wasnt expecting a reply until end of monday or tuesday and I would have been happy with that, replying to me middle of the day sunday 2 hrs after I email is insane.
Well, now I'm curious how much they made.

Robert Redford Nod GIF

I don't do this for money. I get high off of making people happy.

Well, now I'm curious how much they made.
If you go to the news section you can see the article on the bust idk if you want me posting the link
Idk what they “made” but per the article they had “400,000 euros in cash and cryptocurrency” on hand that they seized which is crazy along with “630,000 tablets, 32,000 ampoules ready for sale as well as 13,000 pieces of prescription growth hormones and around 1 kilogram of doping powder”

Isnt also 32k vials at say prolly a under value of $35 per, 1.1m dollars?