MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I’ll be honest I don’t know much about it or sema etc. Lately I have been intrigued tho, reading up and weighing the pros and cons for using them to loose that last bit of stubborn belly fat

For context: these compounds are many times more effective for people with obesity to unfat themselves a bit than bodybuilders trying to get ab veins.

I’ll be honest I don’t know much about it or sema etc. Lately I have been intrigued tho, reading up and weighing the pros and cons for using them to loose that last bit of stubborn belly fat
For starters people typically take it ONCE weekly. If you do decide to take 2.5mg per day...good luck...

What are folks average TA to receive orders from this source?
I've always been up front with it could take up to a week to get out. Once it gets to that I'll shut down to catch up so it shouldn't go past that. It's just so busy it's insane. So, outside number should be a week and a half. Could be sooner.

What are folks average TA to receive orders from this source?
I have had it take 3 days and I’ve had it take a week and a half, but never any longer than that. Just stock up on your main compounds so you aren’t ever in a rush to receive a package.

What's everyone's experience useing semaglutide?
First couple of days after I started I couldn’t really tell any difference. After day 3 I had to start forcing myself to hit my macros…appetite suppression is definitely there. No negative sides so far. Just make sure to drink plenty of water.
Here is a suggested dosing chart I found on here.

Attachments

• IMG_0109.png
    IMG_0109.png
    189.7 KB · Views: 79
lol agreed stan is a stand up dude he will get to everyone. no one person is more important than the next. rather its a 10k order or a 300 order its first come first serve for the man stan which makes it even better

First couple of days after I started I couldn’t really tell any difference. After day 3 I had to start forcing myself to hit my macros…appetite suppression is definitely there. No negative sides so far. Just make sure to drink plenty of water.
Here is a suggested dosing chart I found on here.
Thanks. I thought I read it's just one shot a week correct cause it stays in our system while?