MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Hope that post cleared up the concept @Stanfordpharma1 . I'd appreciate hearing your thoughts.

Bringing this here to not clog up B Ware's thread further with useless attacks from the unhelpful obstruction crowd.
Sorry, a lot going on in that thread. My thoughts on what, exactly?

So now clog up Stan’s thread? Brother if a source is interested they’ll read your thread and reach out to you.
Only thing clogging up the threads is the endless bashing. Axle was not even aware of the tests available from Jano. I don't think it is unreasonable to clarify the concept with sources in their threads.

I have sent Stanford the info twice in detail and he still is asking what I am referring to. I guess it could be playing dumb but I like to give benefit of doubt.

Only thing clogging up the threads is the endless bashing. Axle was not even aware of the tests available from Jano. I don't think it is unreasonable to clarify the concept with sources in their threads.

I have sent Stanford the info twice in detail and he still is asking what I am referring to. I guess it could be playing dumb but I like to give benefit of doubt.
I'm not playing dumb. Honestly asking. If I missed something please be aware of how busy I am. I'll give an honest answer. Just, in a short description please let me know what we're talking about and I'll try and give my opinion.

I'm not playing dumb. Honestly asking. If I missed something please be aware of how busy I am. I'll give an honest answer. Just, in a short description please let me know what we're talking about and I'll try and give my opinion.
I barely follow but from our short chat, my order, your credibility on here… if you were "deflecting", you'd ignore every comment relating to whatever it is. Please, everyone have a great day! Go Lions and Bills! Lol

Why don't you just become a vendor then?

From my reading, this vendor is extremely busy with thousands of customers. Should he be concerned with one customers unreasonable request, or stay busy and successful with the thousands of other customers?

Think of this from a business owners perspective.

From my reading, this vendor is extremely busy with thousands of customers. Should he be concerned with one customers unreasonable request, or stay busy and successful with the thousands of other customers?

IMG_1901.jpeg

I did not put a time limit on his response. You present a false choice. One or the other?

Feel free to respond when you have time Stanford. Good to know you have so many loyal protectors of your time. Best wishes.

not playing dumb. Honestly asking
I believed that to be the case. I think my approach can be improved by reaching out directly to vendors via email. Will avoid all the bashing / wasted space on here. The vocal members here are not collaborative and disruptive. My apology for giving them that opportunity to clog your thread (and the threads of other sources).

There are vocal members here who show no shame at taking the side of the source's best interests (aka the speed at which they get their latest order) over the best interests of consumer health (or at least an improvement to testing that may benefit consumer health).

That ain't harm reduction.

Interesting the only testing these folks are interested in (HPLC API strength/dosage) is the test that ensures they are getting the muscle building active ingredients. Proper testing is API strength and impurities.

Thank you for your response @Stanfordpharma1 and best wishes on all the volume.

Last edited:
Ordered Thursday night, shipped Friday, due to arrive tomorrow. Very fast Stan! Will update upon receipt tomorrow

Look out for bloods in roughly 4-6 weeks, will switch over to his test/primo 1:1 with HCG, curious to see how it effects E2. I had gyno for years so stupidly always kept E2 in the low teens, but recently had it in the 80s and felt fine aside from a little less sex drive! It was 80s and 1600 test with 250mg test, 600u HCG a week injected twice, pharma grade. Blood was drawn next day after injection. Will be drawing Stan’s with 400/400 t/p and 600u hcg. Hoping E2 is on the high side so I can go up to 400/600 and redraw

I did not put a time limit on his response. You present a false choice. One or the other?

Feel free to respond when you have time Stanford. Good to know you have so many loyal protectors of your time. Best wishes.
OK, since I still didn't get an answer of what we're talking about I'll give you a rundown of my overall thoughts on the thread in general.

Thoughts on @B Ware
He has been very critical of me in the past and had given me props when deserved. He seems like a mature and honest person and not a blind follower of Stanford. I think folks should trust his integrity. I do. I think it's safe to assume he did a good job of doing fair and blind tests.

@janoshik
I've sent a lot.... a freaking lot of blind tests to jano and can't remember once thinking he wasn't on the up and up and good at what he does. I would trust his reports for sure.

The tests that @B Ware had performed.
I think it's obvious what the outcome was. One tester got the product wrong, then correct. Mg per ml was this then that. Other tester got the product correct but mg per mL were different twice. Both times, if the tests were correct, the product would have crashed hard. Just not possible to brew it at those levels and it not crash unless I doubled up the bb as well. Then the number one tester blind tested the product and it came out the correct product and tested exactly on the money. In order for that to happen there would have to be some shady shit going on and the only people that could have possibly done the shady shit would have to both be @B Ware and @jano. I find that extremely unlikely.

My prognosis, I think it's obvious that janos report was right. Not trying to knock the other testers, but it is what it is.

Hopefully that was what you were asking.

OK, since I still didn't get an answer of what we're talking about I'll give you a rundown of my overall thoughts on the thread in general.
Sorry yes our wires are totally crossed. I will follow up with you privately. Thank you for response.

My question was here:

Expanding testing to include impurities as well as API strength. Collaborative effort to expand batch testing (organic impurities, residual solvents, metals, etc). This would be done as screen on raws before making finished products.

Last edited:

Thoughts on @B Ware
He has been very critical of me in the past and had given me props when deserved. He seems like a mature and honest person and not a blind follower of Stanford. I think folks should trust his integrity. I do. I think it's safe to assume he did a good job of doing fair and blind tests.

@janoshik
I've sent a lot.... a freaking lot of blind tests to jano and can't remember once thinking he wasn't on the up and up and good at what he does. I would trust his reports for sure.

The tests that @B Ware had performed.
I think it's obvious what the outcome was. One tester got the product wrong, then correct. Mg per ml was this then that. Other tester got the product correct but mg per mL were different twice. Both times, if the tests were correct, the product would have crashed hard. Just not possible to brew it at those levels and it not crash unless I doubled up the bb as well. Then the number one tester blind tested the product and it came out the correct product and tested exactly on the money. In order for that to happen there would have to be some shady shit going on and the only people that could have possibly done the shady shit would have to both be @B Ware and @jano. I find that extremely unlikely.

My prognosis, I think it's obvious that janos report was right. Not trying to knock the other testers, but it is what it is.

Hopefully that was what you were asking.
This guy wants you to do heavy metal testing on all your gear etc.

He has been spamming other source threads asking to do this as well. He isn't even a UGL customer

Just some guy that banned or self banned from other forums.

I say just ignore him. Don't waste your time brother