MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

This guy wants you to do heavy metal testing on all your gear etc.
Bullshit.

I know you are smart enough to not ignorantly reduce my idea to "heavy metals". You are purposely simplifying the scope as a straw man technique. Read above for the 50th time.

Determination of what is in the 1 to 5% impurity pile is not simply "heavy metal" testing.

Just for you one more time...

Expanding testing to include impurities as well as API strength. Collaborative effort to expand batch testing (organic impurities, residual solvents, metals, etc). This would be done as screen on raws before making finished products.

I believed that to be the case. I think my approach can be improved by reaching out directly to vendors via email. Will avoid all the bashing / wasted space on here. The vocal members here are not collaborative and disruptive. My apology for giving them that opportunity to clog your thread (and the threads of other sources).

There are vocal members here who show no shame at taking the side of the source's best interests (aka the speed at which they get their latest order) over the best interests of consumer health (or at least an improvement to testing that may benefit consumer health).

That ain't harm reduction.

Interesting the only testing these folks are interested in (HPLC potency) is the test that ensures they are getting the gainz. Proper testing is potency and impurities.

Thank you for your response @Stanfordpharma1 and best wishes on all the volume.
But, to be fair, I've earned my reputation. I've been a member of this board for at least 15 years. I've helped countless sources get their start with no gain to me. I've helped a number of people fiscally when they were having a bad time and never asked for anything in return. I've earned my reputation as a source. I've been doing this for roughly 15 years and never wronged anyone. I've made a few mistakes in those years and always tried to go above and beyond to fix those. Not even ANY big pharma company has been without mistakes. I've seen new sources come in here and get members posting how they're the best ever and this and that, and then see someone give me props and get bashed. I try to stay out of all the drama, but a lot of times I just don't get it. You know how many times I've seen a source come in here and everyone fall In love with them and even seen people say they're better than me and then that source turns around and burns everybody? Or worse. All these sources come and go, but there's always one consistent. It is what it is, though. Or, I get people bashing me or making a accusation and it's a reverse scammer that's trying to black Mail me. I just let them come on here and say what they're gonna say and stay out of it. Or have employees of sources come on here and bash me. So, at the end of the day, when I have someone saying something good about me I kind of feel like I deserve it.

Bullshit.

I know you are smart enough to not ignorantly reduce my idea to "heavy metals". You are purposely simplifying the scope as a straw man technique. Read above for the 50th time.

Determination of what is in the 1 to 5% impurity pile is not simply "heavy metal" testing.

Just for you one more time...
I don't give a shit about you telling me to "read above"

Nobody likes you. Here, previous boards, and most likely in person.

Just a troll with no place to go

I don't give a shit about you telling me to "read above"

Nobody likes you. Here, previous boards, and most likely in person.

Just a troll with no place to go
Your opinion and speculation are immaterial to the questions I posed.

Ad hominem. Weak and incorrect. Careful, you are clogging up precious space on this thread.

I'll put in here for you again...

Expanding testing to include impurities as well as API strength. Collaborative effort to expand batch testing (organic impurities, residual solvents, metals, etc). This would be done as screen on raws before making finished products.

got it now?

I seriously overestimated your reasoning capabilities. My apology.

Last edited:
Your opinion and speculation are immaterial to the questions I posed.

Ad hominem. Weak and incorrect. Careful, you are clogging up precious space on this thread.

I'll put in here for you again...

got it now?

I seriously overestimated your reasoning capabilities. My apology.

View: https://youtu.be/iNLgFqm-afM?si=080G1F0RI5yFQelR

I
I believed that to be the case. I think my approach can be improved by reaching out directly to vendors via email. Will avoid all the bashing / wasted space on here. The vocal members here are not collaborative and disruptive. My apology for giving them that opportunity to clog your thread (and the threads of other sources).

There are vocal members here who show no shame at taking the side of the source's best interests (aka the speed at which they get their latest order) over the best interests of consumer health (or at least an improvement to testing that may benefit consumer health).

That ain't harm reduction.

Interesting the only testing these folks are interested in (HPLC API strength/dosage) is the test that ensures they are getting the muscle building active ingredients. Proper testing is API strength and impurities.

Thank you for your response @Stanfordpharma1 and best wishes on all the volume.
I believe you should be required to actually purchase gear from a source before you play the cunt and try to dictate that the source spend money on testing nobody cares about.

Based on the context you can't even give the proper defintion...

This guy is jacking off in his mom's basement to JC Penny catalogs. Don't respond to him. He's so fucking cringy it's gross.

But, to be fair, I've earned my reputation. I've been a member of this board for at least 15 years. I've helped countless sources get their start with no gain to me. I've helped a number of people fiscally when they were having a bad time and never asked for anything in return. I've earned my reputation as a source. I've been doing this for roughly 15 years and never wronged anyone. I've made a few mistakes in those years and always tried to go above and beyond to fix those. Not even ANY big pharma company has been without mistakes. I've seen new sources come in here and get members posting how they're the best ever and this and that, and then see someone give me props and get bashed. I try to stay out of all the drama, but a lot of times I just don't get it. You know how many times I've seen a source come in here and everyone fall In love with them and even seen people say they're better than me and then that source turns around and burns everybody? Or worse. All these sources come and go, but there's always one consistent. It is what it is, though. Or, I get people bashing me or making a accusation and it's a reverse scammer that's trying to black Mail me. I just let them come on here and say what they're gonna say and stay out of it. Or have employees of sources come on here and bash me. So, at the end of the day, when I have someone saying something good about me I kind of feel like I deserve it.

No one is going to stop buying from you if you don't comply with infinity impurity testing.

don't comply
More dramatic weasel wording.

No one is dictating anything. I asked his thoughts. Pathetic how some of you act like I am even putting any pressure on any of these sources.

Asking simple questions and raising the issue for awareness.

Thanks @Stanfordpharma1 . Appreciate your time earlier. You are a fair dude Brother.

Last edited:
More dramatic weasel wording.

No one is dictating anything. I asked his thoughts. Pathetic how some of you act like I am even putting any pressure on any of these sources.

Asking simple questions and raising the issue for awareness.

Thanks @Stanfordpharma1 . Appreciate your time earlier. You are a fair dude Brother.
I'm curious, have you emailed any pharmaceutical companies requesting heavy metals testing on their raws? You don't use ugl gear, and I'm not aware of anyone else who has a remote interest in heavy metals testing besides you...because it's not an issue. If it was, we would be seeing direct health consequences of it.

I'd wager poor lipids are much more damaging to steriod users than any remote possibly the filtered raw, at one time contained trace amounts of heavy metals (which has never been detected by anyone ever to my knowledge).

Did you see the article from WHO about microplastics recently?

This badgering sources is annoying as fuck bro. And it has no basis in reality

It's a concern to you? OK then brew your own gear and test it. It's not a concern for anyone else who has common sense.

@Stanfordpharma1 Question about your GH. It used to be black tops and the order I received recently are blue tops. Do you have any testing done for the blue tops?