MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I believe you should be required to actually purchase gear from a source before you play the cunt and try to dictate that the source spend money on testing nobody cares about.
I care about the testing he's suggesting... I made a few orders with Axle Labs to support them only because Axle was open to the idea of testing raws. So I guess that makes at least 2 people that care :p

Pack landed today, ordered Thursday night. Everything looks good, tried the dragons blood out 0.3mL, had a great energetic feel to it during the workout but definitely elevated my HR and had some shakes for about 20m post injection. Likely will go down on the dose before going back up

Pack landed today, ordered Thursday night. Everything looks good, tried the dragons blood out 0.3mL, had a great energetic feel to it during the workout but definitely elevated my HR and had some shakes for about 20m post injection. Likely will go down on the dose before going back up
I was really curious about this. How would you compare it to high dose caffeine

Gotcha in the process of getting verified on cashapp assuming that's why when I try to buy it denies it.
Off to a solid start.

Bitcoin price fluctuates a bit.
In regards to sending speed, Faster your payment clears, the faster the source can prep your order too.

Copy/paste is most ideal for sending Bitcoin. If a Bitcoin address isn't valid, the app will tell you.

When you buy Bitcoin, buy 10-15 dollars more than you need

Off to a solid start.

In regards to sending speed, Faster your payment clears, the faster the source can prep your order too.

Copy/paste is most ideal for sending Bitcoin. If a Bitcoin address isn't valid, the app will tell you.

Good advice SM. Back before I carried a balance I learned the hard way before just putting 20 extra toward every purchase

Off to a solid start.

Thank you!

I was really curious about this. How would you compare it to high dose caffeine
So I feel like the first 15m are significantly different than the next hour and a half. After injection it comes on in maybe 5m.
The first 15m can be anxiety inducing if you’re sensitive to it since your HR goes up and you get warm and sweaty, definitely a strong stimulant start. Significantly more potent than caffeine in my opinion. I’ll get some shakes in my hands too but they subside fairly quickly.

However after that sort of “rush” ( I hesitate to call it a rush since I don’t find it enjoyable) it, compared to caffeine, feels more steady, warm (literally) and my HR is higher than when just caffeine. I should mention I’m not very caffeine sensitive. The physical warmth lingers for about 4 hours. I’ve only tried it twice so far however