MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I'm gonna have to pause orders for a bit. I've got like 3 orders today that said they sent funds and they're not showing on my end. Not sure how I can figure out if they were sent. Very frustrating.

I'm gonna have to pause orders for a bit. I've got like 3 orders today that said they sent funds and they're not showing on my end. Not sure how I can figure out if they were sent. Very frustrating.
They should have the confirmation hash ID. Also you can go on blockchain and look up the BTC address you gave them. It’ll show every transaction for said addy. Match up the dollar amounts to make sure you’re not getting scammed.

They should have the confirmation hash ID. Also you can go on blockchain and look up the BTC address you gave them. It’ll show every transaction for said addy. Match up the dollar amounts to make sure you’re not getting scammed.
I don't open attachments. I'm trying to figure out how to do that with the btc address. Not working for me, though, lol. Sucks to be old sometimes.

Damn, that’s impressive. Did you change anything else ? What was your dose
I had an issue with the munchies from weed I use to sleep. I’ve not had to up the dose from 2.5mg as my appetite has stayed suppressed. Honestly a miracle drug, the only thing that’s been able to shift my Covid weight.

I don't open attachments. I'm trying to figure out how to do that with the btc address. Not working for me, though, lol. Sucks to be old sometimes.
I haven’t been able to fully get to grips with btc still but this is what it says online.

You can check the status of a Bitcoin transaction using the sender's Bitcoin address. Every Bitcoin transaction is recorded on the blockchain, which is a public ledger. Here's how you can do it:

1. **Get the Sender's Bitcoin Address:** Ensure you have the correct Bitcoin address from which the money was sent.

2. **Use a Blockchain Explorer:** Go to a blockchain explorer website. Some popular options include Blockchain.com, BlockCypher, or BTC.com.

3. **Enter the Address:** On the blockchain explorer, enter the sender's Bitcoin address into the search bar. This will show you all transactions associated with that address.

4. **Locate the Transaction:** Look through the transactions for the one that matches the amount and time when the sender claimed to have sent you the Bitcoin.

5. **Check the Status:** The status of the transaction will be shown. If it's unconfirmed, it means it's still being processed. If it's confirmed, the funds should be in your wallet.

I had an issue with the munchies from weed I use to sleep. I’ve not had to up the dose from 2.5mg as my appetite has stayed suppressed. Honestly a miracle drug, the only thing that’s been able to shift my Covid weight.
That a weekly or daily dose ?

Update your bitcoin wallet if you're using one on your phone. I had this EXACT problem last week with my bitcoin wallet

Weekly. 3 months in and the appetite suppression is still more than enough for me. I think most have to up the dose but I’ve managed to get by just fine on the 2.5mg per week.
When did you notice any changes so far as appetite? I was told 6 weeks.

When did you notice any changes so far as appetite? I was told 6 weeks.
Definitely not my experience, felt super nauseated the following few days after my first injection, now the nausea usually just lasts a few hours after injection. But the appetite suppression started right away for me.