MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

So i pinned this am about 13-14 hrs ago and i feel great lol. i warmed it on the warmer for 2-3 mins and it pulled like a champ and went in nice and slow and steay and i did vgl

Yea about StanPrimo, have had two injections one with a sterile 29g 1/2 inch needle and another deep intramuscular 25g 1/2 inch, both gave me a sterile abscess that I had to drain myself. Never had to do this with any other gear. Stuff feels good but it’s a pain sometimes. The PIP lasts like a week. Also I’ve ran through at least 25 shots to each delt so it’s not like it’s a virgin to the ester. I’m not gonna lie the gear just seems dirty. I may do a flashlight test later.
I’ve ran primo from several different sources…I’ve ALWAYS gotten PIP from start to finish. It’s just how my body reacts to the compound. It’s the only compound I’ve used that causes me any pip.
As far as Stan’s gear being “dirty” I’m gonna have to go with there isn’t any way in hell that’s true. He’s been in the business a long time…people who brew and sell shit gear don’t last very long.

Yea about StanPrimo, have had two injections one with a sterile 29g 1/2 inch needle and another deep intramuscular 25g 1/2 inch, both gave me a sterile abscess that I had to drain myself. Never had to do this with any other gear. Stuff feels good but it’s a pain sometimes. I’m not gonna lie the gear just seems dirty. I may do a flashlight test later.
I’ve ran primo from several different sources…I’ve ALWAYS gotten PIP from start to finish. It’s just how my body reacts to the compound. It’s the only compound I’ve used that causes me any pip.
As far as Stan’s gear being “dirty” I’m gonna have to go with there isn’t any way in hell that’s true. He’s been in the business a long time…people who brew and sell shit gear don’t last very long.
His Anavar is stellar you know, his gear hits well, very well. Probably just how my body reacts to the primo. It’s the only primo I’ve injected so can’t really compare it. Pip is crazy though. Update: Did flashlight test and the primo is clear as shit haha.

Last edited:
His Anavar is stellar you know, his gear hits well, very well. Probably just how my body reacts to the primo. It’s the only primo I’ve injected so can’t really compare it. Pip is crazy though. Update: Did flashlight test and the primo is clear as shit haha.
Was it the 200mg per ml?

Don't know what to say here. I get very, very few people complain about pip and never any complaints of infection. I'll let the community decide if the product is dirty or not.
I agree that I do not think the product is dirty. I do however experience pretty severe pip if it leaks or if I inject subQ. I think my body just does not like primo.(Which sucks, because I do like it)

I have used your test, trest, mast, BPC, and TB500 all with noticeable results and zero issues.

I agree that I do not think the product is dirty. I do however experience pretty severe pip if it leaks or if I inject subQ. I think my body just does not like primo.(Which sucks, because I do like it)

I have used your test, trest, mast, BPC, and TB500 all with noticeable results and zero issues.
I have 150mg per ml that I brewed at to reduce pip. I only started making the 200mg per ml because many people requested it. Maybe the 150mg will do better.

Yea about StanPrimo, have had two injections one with a sterile 29g 1/2 inch needle and another deep intramuscular 25g 1/2 inch, both gave me a sterile abscess that I had to drain myself. Never had to do this with any other gear. Stuff feels good but it’s a pain sometimes. The PIP lasts like a week. Also I’ve ran through at least 25 shots to each delt so it’s not like it’s a virgin to the ester. I’m not gonna lie the gear just seems dirty. I may do a flashlight test later.
I’d like to see proof of said abscess. Also 1/2 inch isn’t deep IM anywhere. It probably leaked out and got irritated under the skin.

Too many people complain about PIP across all these threads. Shoot lower volumes, warm up gear before pinning and massage the area after doing your shot. 99% of your PIP problems solved.

Gotcha. Pastebin is easy. Rentry.co is a good one too. Has good formatting.
No, rentry.co is a bad choice for Stan. It boasts itself as having the best illegal content detector.

The best would be PrivateBin which is a zero-knowledge pastebin. The link is a list of public instances to choose from and it lists the hosting country for extra safety. He can even password protect it with a Meso posted password

Last edited:
everybody has shortcomings, including Stan
and I know most of his with my two year history with him.

any mistakes from Stan he is always made right, and anybody that has history with him, would say the same.

What I can say his gear is as clean as they come!!!

if you comb through this thread, you'll find some issues that he's had and he's always made right. He's even come to us, letting us know misrakes that he made and if he would not have said anything, we would've never of known. Stan values his reputation, and because of that he doesn't A+ job on his gear..

with that being said, I highly doubt his gear that he sold you is dirty, and if you were to find dirt in it after he crawled out of his grave, he probably give you a years worth of gear for free and close his shop because he would not want to do anything that would cause that type of harm to his customers.

TxHero

I cant see any results here for some reason... not sure if he pulled them. But can some one please let me know what the gh tested at?
There was an error so I pulled them received corrected resukt and will post shortly. The hgh showed 99% + purity. It actually tested at 96% + purity.

I have 150mg per ml that I brewed at to reduce pip. I only started making the 200mg per ml because many people requested it. Maybe the 150mg will do better.
Speaking of this. Were you able to get labels for the primo e 200 or do they still say 150?

Big fan of primo e 200 keep brewing it man we all like it, except for this fucking guy above lol

Speaking of this. Were you able to get labels for the primo e 200 or do they still say 150?

Big fan of primo e 200 keep brewing it man we all like it, except for this fucking guy above lol
Yes sir. They have their own labels now. It's a permanent addition to list. If something is like a custom order, a new product or temporary thing it won't have labels because I have to order those and it takes a while for new labels. The primo 200 have their own labels now.

Got my first order the other day! Super excited to unbox it. I will say the labeling looks professional and I like it. However I did have one problem with the dragons blood though. It appears there’s a huge strand of what looks to be lint or cotton?
Edit- I did heat it up as well and tried swirling it to see if maybe it crashed or anything.

Attachments

• IMG_6036.jpeg
    IMG_6036.jpeg
    981.4 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_6031.jpeg
    IMG_6031.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 143
Got my first order the other day! Super excited to unbox it. I will say the labeling looks professional and I like it. However I did have one problem with the dragons blood though. It appears there’s a huge strand of what looks to be lint or cotton?
Edit- I did heat it up as well and tried swirling it to see if maybe it crashed or anything.
Heat it up more it will be gtg. It’s just a little crashed