MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

In healthcare no one care if it hurts or isn’t perfect. Just move your body and don’t worry about 1-2ML of oil. It’ll go where it’s going to go.
I'm worried about where this test 500 and tren 400 is going

(ordered from another vendor and still trying to figure out how to inject it without massive swelling :) reached the point of diluting it as the next step)

it's been an experiment thus far but definitely won't be ordering high concentrations again

(ordered from another vendor and still trying to figure out how to inject it without massive swelling :) reached the point of diluting it as the next step)

it's been an experiment thus far but definitely won't be ordering high concentrations again
Get your shots ready then light/moderate exercise to get an elevated heart rate and once you achieved your desired hr immediately inject. Then continue light exercise or go right into your lifts

Get your shots ready then light/moderate exercise to get an elevated heart rate and once you achieved your desired hr immediately inject. Then continue light exercise or go right into your lifts
Can't tell if you're serious but that doesn't sound like a bad idea :p

I was being serious. Iv never tried it just something I thought of whether or not it would help. I don't think it would make it worse. Kinda bro sciencey but I guess along the lines of injecting IM into warm vs cold muscles. plus blood flow. I dunno It sounds good.

How many mls are you shooting in one area and how many injection sites do you use? I’ll never go over 1.5 in most muscles and I have 6 regular sites. 900mg of gear isn’t a lot to pin if you move around.

How many mls are you shooting in one area and how many injection sites do you use? I’ll never go over 1.5 in most muscles and I have 6 regular sites. 900mg of gear isn’t a lot to pin if you move around.
I was referring to the concentration per ml not total mg. I have 6 sites but none of them respond well to high concentration gear, even if it's as little as 0.3ml volume. Planning to dilute it down with some stanford test C oil.

Hey never used bitcoin before can you share how to go about it?
piggy backing off this, do you guys transfer your purchases (i'm using c0inbase) to an external wallet like Exodus and then make your payments?

I apologize for convoluting the forum with more noob stuff. Thank you!

piggy backing off this, do you guys transfer your purchases (i'm using c0inbase) to an external wallet like Exodus and then make your payments?

Just runs up the fees so I don't think many of us do but that's just me. More you move money, you leave a trail and pay more money. But that's just me.

Coinbase will eventually block you from making transfers if you do it directly from your Coinbase wallet.

I think he understood it was just a thought. I didn't give it out as "real advice". He had said his next step was dilution, which defeats the purpose of buying test 500. How is it stupid as fuck? I made it clear the idea wasn't based on science or fact just speculation. Explain to me how providing more blood flow to traumatized tissue is stupid as fuck.

I think he understood it was just a thought. I didn't give it out as "real advice". He had said his next step was dilution, which defeats the purpose of buying test 500. How is it stupid as fuck? I made it clear the idea wasn't based on science or fact just speculation. Explain to me how providing more blood flow to traumatized tissue is stupid as fuck.
you need me to explain to you why it’s stupid to take your pre loaded syringe to the gym with you and then wait until you hit a desired target HR zone to then inject your oils in the middle
Of your workout… based off of your HR?

That’s fairly self explanatory lmfao

but here I’ll spell it out for you.

Your stupid made up bro science, is well… stupid.

you need me to explain to you why it’s stupid to take your pre loaded syringe to the gym with you and then wait until you hit a desired target HR zone to then inject your oils in the middle
Of your workout… based off of your HR?

That’s fairly self explanatory lmfao

but here I’ll spell it out for you.

Your stupid made up bro science, is well… stupid.
You just added so much more to what I said. Lol

Maybe he works out at home maybe he could go for a run or do burpees. No one took what I said as bring your syringes to the gym and inject mid workout on the gym floor infront of everyone. Well no one except for you but since I have to make myself clear.... Shivathedestroyer DO NOT TAKE GEAR TO THE GYM AND INJECT INFRONT OF PEOPLE!!