MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

How many mls are you shooting in one area and how many injection sites do you use? I’ll never go over 1.5 in most muscles and I have 6 regular sites. 900mg of gear isn’t a lot to pin if you move around.
I was referring to the concentration per ml not total mg. I have 6 sites but none of them respond well to high concentration gear, even if it's as little as 0.3ml volume. Planning to dilute it down with some stanford test C oil.

"6 sites"

1706673503602.png

The stress isn't worth the money man. Stress is a killer, take your time everyone understands.
When a man is a master at his craft he gets the respect of the whole community. However, I am antsy because I know how good Stan's stuff is and I can't wait to embrace it.

When a man is a master at his craft he gets the respect of the whole community. However, I am antsy because I know how good Stan's stuff is and I can't wait to embrace it.
All things in time my friend. Good things are worth waiting on, and especially when it comes to body building. Delayed gratification is key, in my opinion, to long term happiness and fulfillment.

Stan’s the man. Shipping slower than expected cuz Jeff Bezos is running some amazon prime shit over there at axlelabs, but stan came through with the custom order and everything is right in the world. Vials filled so high that they’re literally bursting at the seams with their wet, slippery juices. Stan’s oil flows smooth through my muscles and into my heart (*coughcough*) Except for the next mother fucker that looks at me sideways might hate the rest of his life.

Sponsors