MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Has anyone had or notice any lumps under their skin from the Nad+ or tbf from any subq abdomen injections. Had a little bite and irritated skin for a cpl hours but now it’s been a cpl weeks and notice some hard lumps under the skin at inj sites. Not all of them but definitely a cpl. Any similar experience?

Has anyone had or notice any lumps under their skin from the Nad+ or tbf from any subq abdomen injections. Had a little bite and irritated skin for a cpl hours but now it’s been a cpl weeks and notice some hard lumps under the skin at inj sites. Not all of them but definitely a cpl. Any similar experience?
I have the same experience, started taking it IM and only had the normal NAD burn PIP. Just easier, definitely felt it better too.

I would really be mindful of the z-track method to avoid any leakage from under the skin. I’ve had those issues with gh in the past.

I have the same experience, started taking it IM and only had the normal NAD burn PIP. Just easier, definitely felt it better too.
interesting. Appreciate it how long before this lumps disappeared there not noticeable I just keep touching them an it creeps me out

interesting. Appreciate it how long before this lumps disappeared there not noticeable I just keep touching them an it creeps me out
Mine disappeared after 2-3 days... If you do a lot of other SUBQ injections i would recommend changing sites frequently. What size/gauge needles are you using?

SUBQ Injection sites:
1707367198361.png

I had some stay for quite some time. I had also been taking it for a while so that was probably why. However they all went away without any problems.

Had the same issue with the NAD, the PH was extremely low (1-2). Had to adjust with sodium bicarb 8.4% @ 1.5ML per 10ML of DB and it adjusted properly. Painless after that.

Since when did he start sending out stuff with no labels on them?
Out of labels on a couple items. Was just a decision of placing those items out of stock or sending with hand written or no labels. New to list items won't have labels at first because I don't even order labels until testing comes back on them. Sucks because sometimes I'm at the mercy of my vendors.

Week 4 using Tirzepatide, on 5mg, and wow! This stuff is legit. @Stanfordpharma1 5 stars brother.

For those who may new to this product (see people asking crazy questions every day), be sure to have a solid glucose monitor—you ought to have one either way on gear, but my sugar fell a bit too low, so I'm thankful to already have invested a long time ago.

Anyways stuff is legit. No doubt! GH

Placed an order, took exactly 14 days on the TA. I placed my order before Stan closed up on the 31st so I’m sure he’s caught up a bit by now. Smooth process, good communication. Packaging was excellent. Stan through in some extras for the slower TA, which anyone can appreciate.

Placed an order, took exactly 14 days on the TA. I placed my order before Stan closed up on the 31st so I’m sure he’s caught up a bit by now. Smooth process, good communication. Packaging was excellent. Stan through in some extras for the slower TA, which anyone can appreciate.
Stan really is the man. I'm about to reach out on some product. Stock up for the next few months. Guy like him, I feel like an ass ordering every 6 weeks so to help him try order every 12-18 weeks depending on needs.

Stan’s the man. Shipping slower than expected cuz Jeff Bezos is running some amazon prime shit over there at axlelabs, but stan came through with the custom order and everything is right in the world. Vials filled so high that they’re literally bursting at the seams with their wet, slippery juices. Stan’s oil flows smooth through my muscles and into my heart (*coughcough*) Except for the next mother fucker that looks at me sideways might hate the rest of his life.
Ice Cube Movie GIF

Out of labels on a couple items. Was just a decision of placing those items out of stock or sending with hand written or no labels. New to list items won't have labels at first because I don't even order labels until testing comes back on them. Sucks because sometimes I'm at the mercy of my vendors.
Never had an issue with this. In fact, I prefer it to some extent. The no label primo I got last year was incredible. And it was clear in the packaging what the vials and batches were. Just have to stay organized with the gear. My two cents.

You should be putting pressure on the spot after injecting to help avoid hematoma. I’ve gotten hematomas from pharma grade from overuse of injection site. Rotate

Sponsors