MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Sorry everybody. So extremely slammed right now. Haven't had time to post here. Taking roughly a week to get packs out. Working around the clock to try and chip away at that.

Anyone had a nice long run with the Tren Hex? I’m just now finally adding it.
I ran 10 weeks a while back when he first put it out. In my opinion it’s the way to go if you’re going to run tren. For whatever reason I get very little sides with Hex vs E and Ace

I ran 10 weeks a while back when he first put it out. In my opinion it’s the way to go if you’re going to run tren. For whatever reason I get very little sides with Hex vs E and Ace

Hex to me if ur gunna do 8 weeks or longer. If ur only gunna do 4 weeks or 6 then ace is okay. To me I hate pinning Ed I much prefer two to three times a week so alil longer ester I much prefer. People say u hold water with longer ester but I truly don't know how much I believe that iv never noticed an issue. Plus for what most would charge for hex. With Stan ur getting a killer deal

I ran his Tren hex last year right around the same time he first released his primo200 (15ml) . I agree w/everyone about having the least sides with the hex ester . Idk why, but I had sides but they were minimal compared to Ace or eth. Ran it e3d

I ran his Tren hex last year right around the same time he first released his primo200 (15ml) . I agree w/everyone about having the least sides with the hex ester . Idk why, but I had sides but they were minimal compared to Ace or eth. Ran it e3d

I think it's just the slower release and not getting slammed all at once like you do with ace. With hex it's a super slow drip basically. You might see quick gains and ur body changing with ace. But if I had a choice and one to pick I would deff go with tren hex. It's just a bit more manageable and I notice I'm not as short tempered with family or the girlfriend and people in general. Everyone responds to compounds differently though. So what one person might see another might get a totally different reaction..... Either way if ur training hard and eating right and ur gear is good ur gunna make sick progress

Sponsors

Latest posts